Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Clean the best herb you can, really. Or at least a high leveled one that profits.
  2. I'm saying you shouldn't complain, that's all. Say that 100 people killed dragons until they get visages. To be the 5 most unlucky, you would need to kill over 36,000.
  3. Consider this: People pay 5m for a ring with +4 strength. 1.25m per strength People pay 24.3m for a chestplate with +4 strength: 6.07m per strength People pay 23.7m for tassets with +2 strength: 11.85m per strength People pay 5m and spend 25 hours for a ring with +8 strength. For a maxed player this is at least the equivalent of 75m for +4, or 18.75m per strength Allowing the pattern to continue, people should be willing to pay at least 50m per marginal strength, meaning this ring would be valued at over 280m. I don't know if this was your intention, but I'm sure people will complain about how expensive it is.
  4. The average rate for all of the dragons seems to be around 1:10-12k. Assuming the (conservative) 12k to be accurate, the odds of you not getting a visage in 13,537 kills is nearly 32%. The odds of going 13,537 kills or more dry after killing 100,000 dragons would be 99.789%. The odds of this type of dry streak are HUGE. You aren't even unlucky. The dry streak of which fewer than 5% of players would get is a 56,246 dry streak within 100,000 kills. Getting a visage within the first 1000 kills is less than 8%. Within the first 100 would be less than 1%. Sorry, good luck with that.
  5. This belongs in Questionnaires. I mostly make money flipping and MHing. Of course I get money from farm runs and the like, too.
  6. Must be some small-time FFA team comprised of lazy people. It's not THAT much better (+5 stab for +3 str).
  7. This. :mellow: EDIT: you can just add ~~~legoman187~~~ to your signature. well glad someone tells me after ive been dropping them for 2 weeks :thumbsup: just started farming recently Aaaaaaaaand THAT'S why I call you De Nub One :P
  8. 200m/10. Great accomplishment. Just cause I'm curious, what did you train on for the last 90m?
  9. 6/10, grats on your first 99. The reason you don't see strength very much is (I think) because it's so darn ugly! I wouldn't be caught dead wearing my 99 strength cape :P
  10. If you can hunt the kingly and dragon ones, you could make a decent amount of money hopping worlds during off-hours. Otherwise it won't be very good. I don't find it enjoyable since I don't like world hopping.
  11. Leaf Bladed Sword
  12. With turmoil/piety and super pots, you'll find whip to be superior. With overloads and turmoil, whip + defender is very close to z spear, and my data currently suggests it's slightly superior.
  13. The only thing the Ring of Wealth does is replace "nothing" drops with one of the following: Gems Half Keys Dragon Spear Dragon Left Half Rune Spear 5 Rune Javelins Nature Talisman
  14. 99% of the time I'd say Berserker (i).
  15. Bladewing replied to Roadway77's topic in Rants
    Morrigan's Javelins are very good weapons. And runecrafting sucks. It maxes at about 1.6m/hour with 91+ runecrafting. I can make 1.6m/hour with any number of methods with lower skills, OR I could go make, 2m, 3m, 5m+ per hour killing various monsters.
  16. You die every now and then but you can always get your stuff back. Be sure to use the Soulwars respawn. Dragonstone ring can suffice, but onyx or berserker would be better if you have the rank anyway. Neitiznot is a common sight there, but I'm pretty sure the fighter hat is better. Black dragonhide is worse, but you can still get kills. Firecape is also worse, but you can still get kills. Each thing you sacrifice majorly hurts your chances, since other people will have the best gear.
  17. Bladewing replied to Roadway77's topic in Rants
    Uhh what? Javelins are awful. Wait, what again? All weapons are good? Lol, you better trolling - no one can be this stupid. If he's never been P2P, then how is he stupid? Speaking about something you have never experienced is sort of stupid. :unsure: I don't have to go to Detroit to know it sucks. Same reason I can say that runecrafting sucks for money even though I'm not 91 nor do I train it anymore. He was still wrong - javelins are useless weapons. Bronze Knives > Rune javelins; bronze bolts > rune javelins; bronze arrows > rune javelins...
  18. Fighter Hat Ardougne 3 Cape Fury Zamorakian Spear Bandos Chestplate/Fighter Torso Bandos Tassets Barrows Gloves Dragon Boots Berserker (i) (for larger teams)/Onyx (i) (for smaller teams) If you don't want to get 300 rank, just get 100 and get diamond (i) ring (+5 stab vs. +6 stab on onyx). For your inventory, have: Enhanced Excalibur (use this everytime you use overload) 2 Overloads 3 Unicorn pouches 150ish scrolls 1 Super Restore 3-4 prayer potions Sharks No Vesta is the CC I've used. Their requirements are that you do not use Vesta's spear or any PvP armor. They allow SWHs, but you don't really want to use them! You should NOT bother with PvP items. And hai2u.
  19. 1. Use a timer. 2. How do you smith rune at your level? :blink:
  20. Higher levels should kill a real boss for money.
  21. Do barbarian heavy rod all the way to 99, or at least til rocktails.
  22. Use obsidian rings or rune darts.
  23. GWI is crap. I've been in GWI teams which were promptly crashed (although unsuccessfully) by another GWI team.
  24. 750k/h not bad.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.