Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Bladewing replied to elin1101's topic in Help and Advice
    Good luck getting 19k cheese, 50 daily from Cullinomancer :P Probably for pizzas is my guess.
  2. Dragon med, since it can hold scrolls.
  3. Mithril Platebodies with SC hammers.
  4. Bladewing replied to elin1101's topic in Help and Advice
    If you were a member I'd say from your larder in your POH.
  5. Photobucket is down right now, I'll upload tomorrow morning.
  6. I can take a screenshot later.
  7. ^ Would've been more fun if you didn't know Tip.It's database entry. :roll:
  8. The only use I see for that dungeon is dharoking Fire Giants.
  9. Last time I checked War Tortoise held more than terrorbird? Grats on claws nonetheless ^^ I always use broad too, I hit 95% of the time anyway.
  10. I don't mind the rushing, pjing, telporting, and other things. What I CAN'T stand is this new generation of would-be pkers who sit around in the wilderness to run up to a person, as they die, to shout "gf nub lol owned". I understand if the person who DID the damage and got the kill would say this, but this random person thirty levels away from me? Enraging, to say the least.
  11. Bladewing replied to CDC989's topic in Rants
    Level up to compete or move out without complaint.
  12. Because if I wanted defense I would wear a Verac's Helmet, which has greatly superior defense stats, as well as +3 prayer.
  13. EDIT: So it will 1 Hit k0 a monster level 50-? (Know nothing about that new weap) I am also interested if you get xp.
  14. AGS is very overrated, I eventually sold mine. Get the unicorn.
  15. I guarantee this is false.
  16. Trade Limits. Or the nerf of Extreme Magic.
  17. Bacon is just moody cause he got repotted for jem cuttin'
  18. Rex is very easy to solo still. There's just a lot more money floating around, and zerker rings occasionally leave the game through pvp.
  19. Use Super Defense. It's cheap anyway.
  20. [/hide] I repeat myself, just because someone happened to post a rather poor drops, dosen't mean everyone has to, it's really not funny. It's rare to get anything from Revenants, let alone anything that's not coins. I'd say it's a worthwhile post.
  21. Bladewing replied to Pilipod's topic in Help and Advice
    You must be assigned a task from Kuradal herself to use her dungeon.
  22. If abyssal whip is only 5/6, what is 6/6? There really isn't a better weapon in Runescape right now.
  23. If you bring a bunyip, you won't need anything else. Excalibur is overkill. Use a DDS or whatever you normally would use.
  24. Yeah, cause then I could just bot my skills to 99 offline and go back online. No thanks.
  25. SD on adjustable screen size

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.