Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Are you paying for trees or not?
  2. Use runecrafting to make runes.
  3. Potion does stack with familiar boosts. I'd say it's not worth the hassle, though.
  4. Bladewing replied to aerendil's topic in Help and Advice
    This one I believe is just an extended "speculation" crash which has been seen weekly on high end items like Bandos, Godswords, Furies, and Armadyl. People keep expecting some skill or activity that will require coins, and so people dump their items. When a quest or another insignificant update is released, they rebuy and the cycle repeats.
  5. Could do 99 agility or runecrafting, but it seems you have dedication problems, which I can't help you with.
  6. Optimal levels: DKS - 99 attack, strength, defense, ranged, magic, prayer; 96 summoning Bandos - 99 attack, strength, defense, magic, prayer; 96 summoning Armadyl - 99 ranged, defense, magic, prayer; 96 summoning Saradomin - 99 attack, strength, defense, prayer; 88 summoning Bandos solo - 99 attack, strength, defense, magic, prayer; 96 summoning
  7. When the amount of gold generated daily is equal to the current value of all items generated daily, inflation will cease. PvP inflation WILL stop when other methods are equivalent.
  8. Your list seems pretty narrow in focus. If you were to recommend to someone ONLY 50 albums to own, wouldn't you want to recommend a wider variety?
  9. All 50 hours at SC. I could use 5000 points.
  10. ^ Your rant is based on a misunderstanding of statistics.
  11. Wow you are lucky, no one seems to want to take my 15k grenwall spikes for it one ;_;
  12. Sell it with junk.
  13. Did some FFA Duo Armadyl with a buddy, two trips: The shard was from a minion (so it's okay ;) ), and so was the second skirt (melee, so I could have not gotten it :ohnoes: ) Also finally got a half decent clue: And 90 farming ^^ In other news... TIF is back up! YUS!
  14. Lady Peinous, then join the HYT chat. Or you could do something like: zezima205 rune pkr 26 xobanikcidym
  15. I haven't listened to the in game music in ages. Mostly I throw on something from my personal music library that fits my mood. TROACTID = The Radius Of A Circle To Its Diameter (also known as π)
  16. If you're F2P I don't think you should really worry too much - just watch the graphs as time passes. I don't think the mauls are going to drop because of the increase in tokkul drops. Nobody buys anything with Tokkul except Onyx.
  17. Don't do super attacks: Super Energies would be a better choice (cheaper and faster), although I'm not sure on the availability of Avantoe. Alternatively, Super Restores are decent, and Magic Potions would be even better (if you can get your hands on lantadymes). My personal recommendation would be to make super energies until 84, and then make recover special potions. The Super Energies are a good choice because they are cheap, moderate xp; in addition, you then have all the super energies you will need to get 90 (they are a pain to buy! You must camp the GE for update and pay max.) Super Energies are very fast xp, and are relatively cheap (even with the pots being unsellable).
  18. Moss Giants do not drop magic seeds.
  19. Fishing - Shilo and banking the fish. Woodcutting - Teak/Ivy Mining - Concentrated Gold Hunter - Red Chins
  20. How soon after update was this? I'm thinking of getting a green phat, so maybe I should try this :S
  21. 70 prayer and you should be fine :thumbup: Start your own team on RSOF if you can't join an existing one. Finding an open world will not be a problem for zamorak.
  22. They are the best ranging boots, and the nearest alternative is a 5 range difference. Also not many people do level 2 clues, so supply is pretty low.
  23. Don't cannon in Brimhaven, it'll take you longer since you'll have to deal with dogs. Apparently there's an okay place in the wilderness volcano, as you said. I'd do this if you must cannon. I might try this out my next greaters task.
  24. It's nice for large armadyl teams, since you don't really miss the two inventory spots and you're guaranteed to hit at least 16.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.