Everything posted by l0rd
-
Merry Christmas!
And a fantastic Festivus
-
Who on TIF would you msot likely date/hook up with?
Its Bill Cosby.... -.- , and hes mine.
-
Who on TIF would you msot likely date/hook up with?
Lol, bumping old threads is really FTW. But on topic...idk who.
-
Who is your favorite Tipiter?
Ehh, I guess I should name my favorites despite the fact that I said I shouldn't have any. Okay, TIF has too many in general to name, because of all my Runescape friends, but out of the frequent OT'ers I'd have to say: NEVERMIND, deleted my list of favorites. I think this thread can be harmful to the overall attitude of OT'ers consciously or not. It may give them a subconscious ranking above others and a unearned sense of inequality to the rest. So since we already said our favorites, lets go ahead and start insulting people - balance out this force of un-needed and intrusive praise. :thumbup: :thumbup:, Or even better - insult ourselves like Deciophobus(sp.) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
-
What's your New Year's Resolution?
Yeah, as others here have said, I don't like to organize a list of goals for myself, I don't think or work that way. At the beginning of every new year I do kinda feel a sense of cleansing of the mind, feels kinda like a fresh start. EDIT: After looking at Riku's list of cliche resolutions, I'll decide to make some resolutions just for originality purposes. (that I will go through with) -Don't eat green bananas(once you peel it, I feel like I'm wasting food if I don't eat it, so DON'T PEEL IT UNTIL RIPENESS) -Don't wear un-matching socks(not for fashion purposes, but simply because it kinda annoys me periodically throughout the day whenever I think about my socks because of my slight-ocd) -While playing Counter-Strike Source, try not to Mic-spam or say "F*** Y**" after every time I get killed (not because I'm actually angry, its kinda like a reflex by now) -Don't eat fruits while at the computer(I always get the juice on my fingers then on the keyboard then I have to use rubbing alcohol to clean it)
-
Christmas Dinner; Years Best Meal?
[hide=lolquote] You lie. This: is the best part of the Christmas meal. God I want it NOW. Does it come with mayonaise? [/hide] Lawl^ But is there really such thing as Christmas Crackers with paper hats in them irl?
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
How did you get a picture of my dog? Did you like feed it bacon steroids? Its Barry Bonds' dog. [hide=][/hide] ^^ Thats hawt
-
Who is your favorite Tipiter?
Never place faith in the hands of the government. :shame:
-
Who is your favorite Tipiter?
1. Santa doesn't exist 2. There is no stable landmass on the North Pole, except for the thick ice which layers it invariably throughout the year. 3. That is not what really happens with the bad posts 4. How do you know the poster celebrates Christmas? Concluding this, YOU LIE! Your posts make me so sad, you have no idea. :( Oh...the Lulz I get... :mrgreen:
-
x[)
No....fail, your doing it wrong New[britishCig] [hide=][/hide]
- x[)
-
Who is your favorite Tipiter?
1. Santa doesn't exist 2. There is no stable landmass on the North Pole, except for the thick ice which layers it invariably throughout the year. 3. That is not what really happens with the bad posts 4. How do you know the poster celebrates Christmas? Concluding this, YOU LIE!
-
x[)
Off-topic are for topics NOT relating to Runescape. You could very well change the text of your thread to "what is the dumbest thing you have done?", taking out the Runescape part and it'd probably make for an interesting thread.
-
Bad Habits
The default for orange juice is cold or warm temperature already. Most of the time that hand-in-hot/warm-liquid trick doesn't work.
-
Super dee duper
The ability to see anywhere from 5 seconds to trillions of years into the future.
-
MMORPG Survey: Gamers Wanted
Same. Anyways a lot of the questions didn't apply to Runescape.
- Your favorite Dog breed?
-
Bad Habits
thats not a lie. its an exaguration. i dont know how to spell that. but i have gone and had it last 6 minutes before. I'll take your word that you timed it precisely, because if it was 1 millisecond behind or over 6 minutes your technically a LIER!
-
Bad Habits
It's the only time I go in the mornings. I don't go again, in any form, until roughly 3:00. 10 hours later. Call it a bad habit if you want, but I call it useful on long roadtrips. everyone here seems to pee alot.. i only pee like once every day or two. Dang, I go about 5 times a day. Is that abnormal? :lol: I probably go like 10 times a day, idk how many on average but more than 5. I drink a lot of teas and water though.
-
Bad Habits
It's the only time I go in the mornings. I don't go again, in any form, until roughly 3:00. 10 hours later. Call it a bad habit if you want, but I call it useful on long roadtrips. everyone here seems to pee alot.. i only pee like once every day or two. Wow....you must not drink a lot. Either that or you have a abnormally large bladder.
-
Moral Dilemma
1. Easy, I would save the three, I don't get how that could be hard for anyone. But in reality switching the tracks may cause an accident to the train, so I actually wouldn't pull the lever only because I wouldn't know what the {bleep} I was doing, and wouldn't want to risk the lives of the people on the train. But if the circumstances were so that there was no chance of train-wreckage, definitely would pull the lever. 2. Kill the baby 3. Kill the baby, yes I know people may say differently on a forum, but I'm trying to be as honest as possible. (and I might feel differently when I actually have a child of my own) for situations 2 & 3 I'd probably try to find an alternative, I can overpower a babies screams if I knock it out or block its mouth with my hand.
-
Bad Habits
Haha, I did say c-c-combo breaker in class one day and a few memes as well, but oh well, I wasn't the one to start it anyway. I don't say memes irl, i don't even say mudkip memes. I do say acronyms though pronouncing each letter, not even on purpose. Its just a natural part of my vocabulary. Acronyms such as: lol, rofl(pronouncing it as a word), ffs(pronoucing like a double-f sound then a carried out ssss sound), lmao, irl, smd. I tend to say "lol" and "ffs" the most irl.
-
Friends, Tip.It'ers. Gather around to marvel.
I've done that twice before, I didn't know this type of thing is worthy of a thread, but okay. Cool he did it on cam I guess.
-
Is God real post your thoughts!
Like trying to find out what's happening in China when you look out your window. Oh no, theres a FLAW! I must point it out, however irrelevant it is, just because I'm that kind of Tiffer. Some people can find out what's happening in China when they look out their window, because they live in China.
-
Is God real post your thoughts!
Hm, how do we know the universe is expanding? Maybe Earth is being sucked into the center. Lol, yeah we're far from the center. But its basic physics, something with no resistance that has even the slightest bit of force, will go on forever(or in this case, until matter cannot be spread out more).