Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. yeah there's a post like this in forum games
  2. THis is why I use the ELO ratings
  3. Don't you dare turn this into a religious discussion :shock: Back to the football.
  4. no... the ref completely ruined the game tonight. Deco & van Bronckhorst shouldn't have got those 2nd yellows. How does FIFA let that ref take control of a game in the last 16? Just dissapointed. Ruins the great game. 16 yellows and 4 reds. Terrible
  5. Phil replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Please search before posting. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=469 ... ight=games
  6. England not Britain :wink: Britain doesn't have a football team.
  7. Ecuador are playing terribley. They can't string 2 passes together.
  8. favourite non-alcoholic drinks would be Irn Bru & Powerade. :P
  9. Phil replied to iconoLatry's topic in Off-Topic
    indeed.
  10. Well... When Jagex make the odd mistake they usually rectify it. Even if it is f2p.
  11. Why are you giving up so easily? If I was banned for something I didn't do, Jagex would never hear the end of it.
  12. It made me nervous and I didn't even have any bets on. :shock: It was one of those gamess. End-to-end stuff.
  13. If you really need help go talk to someone in real life. A teacher, a parent, a friend, a social worker or whoever. There are people willing to listen to you. You are not going to get the help you need on a game forum as these threads always end up with arguing. Sorry but I feel I have to lock this before it gets worse.
  14. Phil replied to Biabf's topic in Off-Topic
    OK there's a few of these about (moth/bat) posts and they are getting boring. Just catch and it and let it out. We don't need a whole thread dedictaed to it.
  15. It varies from game to game. I think the Germany-Argentina game will be a close game which Argentina will edge. Also give Mexico some credit, Argentina didn't really play badly. Mexico were well up for it tonight.
  16. Goal of the tournament so far from Maxi Rodriguez. Not only becuase of the excellent strike but because of when it came and the importance of it. (Extra-time and in the last 16) What a match though. One of the best so far.
  17. Yes all Jagex staff have a gold crown.
  18. So he just said you have a virus which will delete your account? As I said just ignore him.
  19. He is obviously lieing. Just ignore him. Report him if he is trying to scam you or gain your password. Report him if he claimed to be Jagex staff.
  20. http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/bracket.html Just edit it yourself.
  21. Yep it's not Sweden's day. Larsson just missed a penalty. :x
  22. My prediction after the group stages and at half time on this game.
  23. Whoo, Germany 2-0 up already. I had hoped Sweden would have got further than this but I can't see them coming back from 2-0 down.
  24. I have 3 atm, but I'm sure I know another 1 or 2.
  25. You mean like this? http://forum.tip.it/search.php?mode=searchuser

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.