Everything posted by Phil
-
The Northern lights
I've seen a form of them once, not exactly Aurora Borealis though, I can't remember the name it had (it made the local news) I would love to see the Aurora Borealis one day though. I'm sure I will at some point :) Although apparently you can sometimes get a good view of it from the Highlands and north, here.
-
RuneScape firsts (and other classic moments)
Nope it was Halw Gnun who got it on rs1. I remember because he had a big 99 party in Zanaris to get the level.
-
Posting and you...
Kinda ironic really. You didn't search before posting this! http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=762 ... ht=posting http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=516 ... ht=posting
- Prom!
-
Mp3 Websites
Please read the rules before posting.
-
Prom!
My year's prom at school was in 2002. I went with a few mates. It was alright, nothing too special. People kept asking me to go get them drinks because I was one of only a few who were 18 at the time. It was also funny to see the staff getting drunk :wink:
-
How much do YOU know about the Gospels? Take the quiz here!
Think this has gone far enough.
-
RuneScape firsts (and other classic moments)
He took his PC all the way from Russia to Cambridge? First time I've heard that.
-
The Capital Of RuneScape
It's clearly Varrock. It's been there since the start and it's the first big city you get to when you start exploring for the first time. It's also where the King lives.
-
help me figure out what i got for easter...EDITED!!!!!!!
Yeah that was his edit after the comments though :P I've honestly never heard of it before.
-
If you had the money?
Ahaha, ahh that's the funniest thing I've read all day. Thanks, even though you didn't mean it! When I was younger I would call them 'blind dogs for the guides' :shock:
-
help me figure out what i got for easter...EDITED!!!!!!!
Please don't bump topics here.
-
help me figure out what i got for easter...EDITED!!!!!!!
You get presents for Easter? :? What happened to good old chocolate easter eggs?
-
RuneScape firsts (and other classic moments)
From an old thread Attack: Zonghui (June 2002) Defense: Zonghui (June 2002) Strength: Ladykilljoy (May 2002) Hitpoints: Zonghui (June 2002) Range: Snake Slava (Late 2002) Magic: Bluerose13x (October 2001) Prayer: Lilyuffie88 (May 2004) Cooking: Tks (January 2002) Fishing: Tks (Late 2001-Early 2002) Smithing: Bluerose13x (October 2001) Mining: Joe Bill64 (Mid 2002) Woodcutting: Everdred (Mid 2001) Firemaking: Cowchicken (???) Crafting: Ltangel (Late 2002) Fletching: Chilipeppers (Late 2003) Thieving: Swedemike (EQ3 2002) Runecrafting: Kale stille Agility: Thehate (EQ3 2003?) Herblaw: Halw Gnun (Late 2003?) Dates are out on some though Also wasn't the freak train from RSN_Lead? Dunno can't remember. First 123 combat (max on rs1): Gearshifter First 126 (max on rs2): Lilyuffie88
-
Best Cycle Racer Ever??
My dad used to be a big cyclist about 40 years ago. He is one to usually say that modern things aren't as good as when he did it, but in cycling he recognises how good Armstrong is, even with all the modern technology. If he says that then I'm going to believe him :P Necro it's all relative. You can't say that cyclists these days wouldn't have been successful 40 years ago.
-
Best Cycle Racer Ever??
Personally I think the best cyclist ever was Lance Armstrong. His fitness was just amazing. From Edinburgh we have Chris Hoy His old school was next to my old flat. He is a gold medalist from the last olympics and gold & bronze medalist from the recent Commonwealth games.
-
If you had the money?
Speaking of getting rich, did anyone in the UK watch that programme last night that followed a few lottery winners? Someone who won ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã4mil was told he would get ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã800 interest a day from her special bank account. :shock:
-
If you had the money?
Well I would get all the things that I want/need at the moment. Get a nice computer/tv/car etc. Might buy a flat/house in Edinburgh and move back there. Would pay off my student debt, then give a bit of the money to help my family. Would invest some of it and save the rest.
-
Hardcore Runescape
Yes but this is a non-runescape board :)
-
People Walking on All Four Limbs.. ?
Well the story was in most other papers at the time too.
-
lost my licence
"Sorry officer, I 'accidentally' went 20mph over the speed limit!"
-
People Walking on All Four Limbs.. ?
There was a documentary (on C4) last month about them. Very strange to say the least.
-
Top 5 soccer club and players
What has been happening to him lately? I remember how he was supposed to be the next superstar some years ago but at least I haven't heard a single word of him for ages. Don't want to judge your choice, just would like to hear how is he doing now :P I hope he doesn't end up like this guy :P Cherno Samba Wow! I've not heard that name in years! Used to be the Freddy Adu of his time in Champ Man. :shock: Adu has done the sensible thing by staying at DC instead of going for a big move to the top Italian or English teams that are interested in him. Keep the pressure of him and he will develop into a quality player. The difference between Adu and Samba is that Adu is already playing at the top level in his country, which Samba never did.
-
The Best Free MMORPG List (with some MMO's too)
Please use the advertising sticky. :)
-
does anyone know where this came from?
im pretty sure its not from sim city 2000 or 3000, it might be from the original though. Yeah I'm pretty sure it is from the original. Definitely not from the newer versions though.