Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nerdattack16

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nerdattack16

  1. Well, I can't afford a Verac helm, a Fury, or an Archer ring. As for RFD gloves, highest I have is black; besides, the only glove that's better than black vambraces in terms of ranged attack is Barrows. Thanks for the help on the healers, everyone, as well as the item help... guess I'll go try and kill Jad now! :o
  2. Two questions. 1. This good? 2. When the healers spawn, can I kill three of them, leave one alive, and no more will spawn? Ir is it better to just use the 15% defence prayer and trap them in a line?
  3. That's from two years ago, since I don't actually own a digital camera, nor do I really want one. But I did turn the picture into humor, viva la LOLCAT style! \ (Happy, Lenty? :D)
  4. ...I'm pretty sure he means "hitpoints" when he's saying "life"; after all, it seems like a perfectly legitimate question. Now then... I think you should not gain hitpoints, personally. It'd be pretty cool to see a level 50-ish character with 99 magic and no health, heh.
  5. Heh, I knew it was 99 prayer when I read the title. Congratulations, now please don't slap me with an oar. O:)
  6. A skiller, aye? :) Well, you could probably beat him with recoils. Since you only need to beat up to his third form, it shouldn't be too hard... As for skipping the melee experience, no, I don't think that you can. It would get you to combat level 18 or so, provided that you really are a level three skiller.
  7. Edited as spam- Dragon_R Runecrafting is, of course, a great, consistent way to make money. You could try stuff like God Wars, Barrows, etc. -- but don't expect a very constant profit, unless you're really lucky.
  8. nerdattack16 replied to Recksash's topic in Help and Advice
    How did he not answer the question? :-k Seems like a logical answer to me. Wear good magic boosting armor, but wear a holy symbol + unholy book or book of balance for a decent prayer bonus.
  9. You only need to do part of Fremennik Isles to get it (no combat needed), but for that, you must do Fremennik Trials.
  10. Kind of a weak excuse, don't you think? ;) Just simply make an effort when you type, use spell-check, etc. I'd understand if you weren't from an English-speaking country, but if you are, then you can type with good grammar. You just have to actually try.
  11. Comes out January 8th. Assists you in both combat and non-combat, I think, by summoning creatures. and do you really think we know how it works? It's not even out yet... how should we know its aspects better than you?
  12. Not bad thinking. Maybe you could explore it without wearing/bringing anything to make sure? I would myself, but I'm not a member anymore...
  13. Guess I'll go with a pumpkin, then. Thanks, guys! :)
  14. I plan on virtually quitting RuneScape until mid- to late-May or so. Should I buy an easter egg or pumpkin as investment? If so, which one?
  15. Yeah, it's faster to fly fish. But you'll profit more from monkfish.
  16. Train attack or defence to desired level; don't worry about strength anymore.
  17. Horray for our adult friends! \
  18. Unenchanted mith+ bolts will work, and you can also bring some 100 diamond (e) bolts for the 360s + Jad. Wear an accumulator. ;)
  19. I hear the max experience per hour with oak larders is around 95-100k an hour.
  20. If one can get 1-99 in a week, you can 40-99 hunter in three. You just have to be very focused, and play a lot.
  21. Runecrafting: >40k an hour at most Construction: >100k an hour at most Pure essence: ~120 each Oak planks: ~350 each Where do you get a statement like "runecrafting is fast"?
  22. Bah, you just need 25 magic for teleporting out. But you don't even need to teleport out if you've got a bit of food left. And those stats are fine. I did great at 40-35-40 against her, only ate 10 tuna.
  23. You could always look it up yourself. ;)
  24. I heard from someone that Jagex de-powered the bone crossbow, or slowed it down, or something. Can I get clarification on this? I'd check myself, but... eh... my membership expired yesterday, and since I won't be playing for awhile, it's kind of a waste of five more bucks. ;)
  25. I don't think Jagex would do it. It would anger many members too much... but you never know. That didn't stop them from the trade + wilderness updates. Personally, I don't think they would get it, even though they are vital to the game. But it would be pretty cool to see them get at least a new quest, or some of the skill. And yeah, I'm a member (for only one more day, argh) and I won't play much soon anyway, so I don't care either way if they get it or not. As long as nobody complains to me about it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.