Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

issy2

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by issy2

  1. This is more than a good poem. This is FRIGGING AMAZING!!! It brough shivers to my spine, I really felt it, the rhyme and rhythm are simply perfect. Can't say how good it is, but I love it. It blew me away!!! =D> =D> =D> :-s :-s =D>
  2. issy2 replied to MyPurpleCrayon's topic in Off-Topic
    Hm, to be honest I don't know many of these people. (At least not enough to use 1 word to describe them) Ghost- Indescribable Astra- interested insane- Mature Daan- Matt- Necro- Hmm... I know what I want to say but can't find the right word... *looks for thesaurus* Mad- Awesome! Dusqi- Nadril- LP- Kayla- Humorous, fair Indy- Rob[Futurama]- Runesmithie- Funny Lionheart- Bubsa- Apinagez- Shadow- Viktor- Interestring... Darkmage- GSW- Adam007- Arcticrunite- Jackalope- Trapical- Logic- Oy- Intelligent. Lageris- Tigra- DepressedSquirrel- Annoying Anesthesia- interesting PandaMan- Cool Speedofsound- Fadfdfd- MPC- Then again it's impossible to describe a person in a single word, we all have so many different sides.
  3. issy2 replied to rushrock's topic in Off-Topic
    PASTA!!!!!! Cooked in slightly salty water, with homeamdr tomato sauce and onions. :D
  4. YAAYAYAYAAAAAAA! The word 'kangaroo' actually means 'Don't know,' in Aberigine (sp?). The English went to Australia, saw the funny bouncy thingies, and asked the natives what they were. According to modern myth, the Aberigines said 'I don't know,' because they didn't understand English, which is 'kangaroo' in Aberigine. May not be true, but it's quite a cool story. We have 206 bones in our body. I will find you, Archie.
  5. issy2 replied to Astralinre's topic in Off-Topic
    VEGETARIAN ALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Um. Well, I thrust a boy's head into a granite wall once, I WAS PROVOKED! No, he was a bully, learnt a lesson and nearly had to go to hospital. I wasn't sorry. :notalk: Then we used to have cricket during lunchtime on Fridays at my primary school, we used plastic school bats because wood was too hard, then one day I bought in my wooden one, I used it before school with my mate Mattie and I hit a little kid in the eye with a windball, ouchy. He had to go home, I think his parents took him to the doctor. I felt soooo bad. :( I put bits of raw onion under the layer of cheese in my mate's pizza, he was like, 'what the f*?!?!?!!?!?'. Ha, that was funny.
  7. Great topic! =D> I have to say, free will is bollocks. Can you ever imagine making any decisions without any external influence? Some things are more personal than others, but you can never make a choice which is purely 100% yours. At least, I never have. As for determinism... I don't get it.
  8. PANCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKES!!!! (Though they do have to be homemade to be any good) Though I do have very vivid memories of my grandparents, my granny in her huge house, cooking up french toast every morning when we went to stay with her. We used to eat it with her homemade strawberry jam and birdwatch at the same time. And we had hot milk in these super-sweet pink and blue beakers which my dad and my auntie had had many years before... *cries* Wow. I haven't had french toast for ages... :(
  9. Smart. Really smart. http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=iss ... a=N&tab=wi Haha. That made me laugh so much!!!! :lol: :lol: Woot! I'm a goat!!! (Actually it may be a llama.
  10. Did you use Google, or another site? ANYWAY this is what comes up on Google, and I only have Issy2 accounts on 4 websites, so this is kinda weird...http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=issy2& ... B:official
  11. Saxophone, piano, and unofficially a bit of drums, lately gave up the piano and starting cello. :
  12. Lol, I know a different version of that - We can easily split the people in the world into three numerical categories; those who can count, and those who can't.
  13. I cannot express how much I hate this quote, lol. HAHA!! Mean though.
  14. 1/10, nice to meet ya! :thumbsup:
  15. issy2 replied to mixand's topic in Off-Topic
    I would have asked for it, and taken it off him if he didn't give it back to me, or the man. Plus if you add the fact that he was elderly and most likely living off a pension, about ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã80 a week, that's just dispicable.
  16. issy2 replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Ring 188 188 and ask if you got the wrong number, then get a friend in the background to yell something along the lines of 'WHEN I 7̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã%$ING CATCH YOU, I'M ARRESTING YOU FOR THE THEFT OF A POLICE OFFICER'S PROPERTY!' The guy hung up last time I did that. Hehe. And if you put 141 before the number, they can't trace it back to your phone. =D> Ring up the local pizza company and ask for a happy meal with two fries. :
  17. I don't have a PS3... but then again I'm a vegetarian so muahaha, no thanks. :lol:
  18. On the same line, I kinda like Scarlet... it kinda implies redness, but not sunsetty red, more sexy red, and it just sounds cool. In fact lots of colours sound cool - 'emerald' and 'aquamarine,'
  19. Yay, I love that word too! =D> Some of these I've seen in previous posts and really like so I'm adding to my list... :) Sahara knowledge poverty love piano dove dance surreal wave exhilarating essence compose Latin - basilica (dunno, lol, always sounds like to say. Means law-court) Melissa (Greek name, lol...means 'bee'.) Poppaea (Another name.) French - rouge (red, especially nice if you roll the 'r' lol)
  20. I'm getting my ears pierced in December as a christmas present, yay! But I don't know anyone with a 'weird' piercing other than ears.
  21. lol :lol: i did the same thing once but i didnt hit anyone i hit a wall. :wall: I did the same too once... only I did hit a baby or a wall. I fell into a pond. #-o
  22. THIS is why I hate sexism. I tried as a woman the first time. There are more cars on the road, before you park you start in a worse position, and as a man when the car touches the square you automatically get swivvled into position. I'm not saying men aren't better in general, but in my opinion sexism is as bad as racism. I hope this stupid site gets removed/deleted/whatever happens to idiotic websites. For the record, my mum is a better parker and driver than my dad. In fact I know lots of good female drivers. ARHGHGHGH I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
  23. 7/10... I love it! I think the fish is cool but maybe the colours a bit wrong... nice job though, especially if you made it yourself. =D>
  24. I really, really don't care about all this 'celebrity' stuff. It's a waste of time, I've got better things to do. (And I hate Big Brother. I just don't get it.)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.