Everything posted by issy2
-
NIGHTWISH!
I don't think she was a great person, but she was a talented singer and musician. If Tuomas leaves, Nightwish are doomed. Well, they already are. That band will never be the same again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbThsWA_ ... ed&search= http://www.nightwish.com/en/band/members?menu=band
-
Which skin do you use?
subSilver...but I think it's time for a change...I alater my desktop every week so why not my forum skin? PinkVibes looks popular, I'll try that one. :)
-
Sounds of the underground!!!!! (list ur top 5 rock bands)
1. Muse!!- kind of alternative but still...some songs more rocky than others. 2. Oasis 3. Pink Floyd 4. The Libertines 5. Linkin Park- again kind of alternative, apparently.
-
Green Glass Door
Lol....unfortunately I'm not one of them!!! I'll sit here for hours until I work it out....or of course you can drop a few hints O:) :wink:
-
TEH Person Under Me
Truuuuue! TPUM uses a macintosh computer.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
HAHA. 6/10 lol.
-
TEH Person Under Me
Aw man...I wish... TPUM is a fr000bcake.
-
TEH Person Under Me
yaaaay! Rock on 76!!!! TPUM plays badminton. :pray:
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
4/10
-
Your Role Models?
Judith Nicolls!!!!!!!!! And Philip Reeve, both for their amazing talent in the literary area:). Plus my piano teacher Brenda, simply because she's such a wonderful, strong, joyful person and I think she's brilliant. :D
-
What is your favorite book?
If you want to get into reading, The Mortal Engines quartet by Philip Reeve is a must-must.
-
What Do You Want To Do With YOUR Life? ~Share Your Dreams~
I'm like a little over 6ft and I suck at basketball :lol: When we had to play it at school people would pass to me and I'd just stand there like wth :oops: But I'd usually get sent off for contact :wall: It's just a game that makes you want to hit people but you can't :cry: Aw lol...I sooo know what you mean. I hate playing basketball, it's so tedious, but I think it's a brill sport so good luck to BenBru!!
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
9.5, we used to pm each other quite alot, remember? Or was that someone else...Well anyone, welcome back buddy, haven't seen ya for aaaages!
-
Don't pay attention, I'm just being stupid.
189 online (no waaay lol...) 160-ish in the paper one. Grats Kashi!
-
Miniature Earth
that's the lame excuse for music that was playing while you watched it. I thought it was just as typical as an oxfam advert Yeah, that's what you thought, stop insulting my opinions now please? No need to be quite so hyper sensitive issy2 :roll: I've heard those statistics before, but what are we supposed to do about it? what can we do? nothing... Sorry Michel, I was in a really bad mood when I typed that post. No offene meant... *slaps wrist* :shame:
-
Draw that Tipiter--Game.
Bullet or pen nib??? Oh, you saved it as 'bullet.gif' so I'm thinking 8+bullet thing...or maybe 'pink' /+ bulletthing...
-
Poetic Musings...
Wow, you definitely write alot! I enjoyed every single one of them, some of them I think sound a bit odd in places, but I loved them!!! Keep this up! Brilliant! Fantastic!! ! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> I applaude you. Literally.
- Miniature Earth
-
Miniature Earth
Wow, I felt really emotional watching that video. I feel so selfish.
-
any tips for pulling an all nighter?
Lol, thats the kind of all-nighter I was thinking about :D Until I read the first sentence, yar lol.... :shame: :shame: Umm. Stay in your dayclothes...lights on, apples, coffee, (apparently apples are better for your energy levels than coffee! May not be true but ignore my spam...) Sit up reading a good book or talking to people, DO NOT WATCH A FILM!!! Um. Yes. Think about random things that's aren't particularly pleasurable to you...
-
Grammar - Your forum appearance
I'd just rather not waste valuable seconds of my life translating someone's crappy sentences into English. Plus shorthand makes you look stupid. Really stupid...
-
Guess the person below you's post count! =p
Yeppers! 1k+! *HA! Fat chance!*
-
TEH Person Under Me
*gasps* faaalse!!! Liar!!!! scoundrel!!!! rotter!!!!!!!! TPUM loves this song.
-
Er... what poem is this?
It's the old lady's lullaby/spell thing which is sung in Holes, the book by Louis Sachar.
-
TEH Person Under Me
Wrong! Well, I'm learning. Slowly. :wink: : Latin comes first... TPUM is...Ragen!