Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

issy2

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by issy2

  1. EVERYONE MESSAGE JAGEX AND TELL THEM THIS IF MORE PEOPLE DO IT...they might take notice of us for once. Lol. [/i]
  2. wth? I don't get it. Not particularly funny. 2/10.
  3. Thanks alot. That's definitely the most useful, simple guide I've seen! Issy.
  4. Second idea is the best. Before that I suggest you learn how to spent 'rants' and 'anyways' :lol: :lol: Anyway, some nice ideas. Issy.
  5. Roooooooooflllllllllllllll!!! Brilliant fakes. Think the damage in the Castle Wars is a bit obvious but HEY, they're so funny!!!
  6. Yeah, I agree, but because it would have to have mines, furnace, and anvil, you would need a reasonably high level- say 65.
  7. I just don't see how this is funny...
  8. VERY nice pics! A good idea...but definitely more than 50per category!! More likes 200 each, rather than all together! Otherwise...yeah. it's so confusing when you've no idea who's who!
  9. Souce it's a combination lock a=1 b=2 the n at the top is 40 go right left right Sorry, I still don't get it.
  10. issy2 replied to fgfuyfyuiuy0's topic in Off-Topic
    nvm
  11. 5/10. Not very interesting...but I thought it was funny. Issy.
  12. Umm... it's ok. Could be more detailed...I won't say more until you correct the spelling, though. Good luck with that, Issy,
  13. Sorry to disagree, but I think it's 2.3. Issy.
  14. issy2 replied to Nadril's topic in Art and Media
    Thanks alot, would you mind making this one for me? Text: (very small, black, at the bottom, lowercase) those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. What you want: Umm... abstracty... I dunno... Color(s)/ect : Icy- blues, whites. Other info: Blue burst thing from top left corner, text at the bottom, in black. Style: Very Abstract Ty, Issy. _______
  15. *shrugs* guess not...
  16. issy2 replied to Nadril's topic in Art and Media
    Thanks alot, would you mind making this one for me; Name: No name thanks. Text: LET'S BREAK THE ICE! (text colourd- black please) What you want: Umm... a signature image? :) Color(s)/ect : Icy- blues, whites. Other info: Blue burst thing from top left corner, text at the bottom, striking, black. Style: Abstract Ty, Issy.
  17. Ty:)
  18. Hi all, I've seen some FANTASTIC, like, amazing! fakes wafting around. They look too good to be true! So... I was just wondering... how the heck do you do them?! Like, with the font and stuff...Is there a program you can download, or do you just have to be super-talented with Paint...? Thanks alot, Issy.
  19. The filter sucks...agreed. I mean I think there should be 'degrees' to choose from, like this; Degree One; Censor ONLY full swear/extremely offensive words Degree Two; Censor Degree One and medium-offence words Degree Three: Censor words written without apostrophes. WDF?! Degree Four; censor EVERYTHING!!! muahahahaha!!!
  20. Really great photos! Can I use one for a sig in another forum? I love this one! Thanks alot, lovely shots, Issy.
  21. Very nice! Neat proportions too, realistic shading.
  22. ... Is it? Wdf I didn't know that...oops. Umm.
  23. . I don't really mind what it looks like... pretty abstract. For a quiet, meek friend of mine who enjoys writing and dancing. With 'Sara' written on it. Colours; pretty icy, blues, whites, turquoises. This Abstract render please, pretty hidden, covered mainly by blue/icy streaks. it needs to be in the top right corner and ALL the black is hidden by white/other blues. TY! Post here! Issy.
  24. 10/10... Ragen am I in love with your sig. It's just perfect, I love the colours and strokes. Issy.
  25. No offence, I HATE HATE HATE Runescape pics in sigs. They're so tacky. Anyway, it's not bd, nice writing... A pretty morbid quote though, nevertheless an interesting one. 4/10 (Woulda been 2 'cept for the quote)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.