Everything posted by issy2
-
New Chat Filter (*Pic Added*)
EVERYONE MESSAGE JAGEX AND TELL THEM THIS IF MORE PEOPLE DO IT...they might take notice of us for once. Lol. [/i]
-
The Sig Rating Game
wth? I don't get it. Not particularly funny. 2/10.
-
Hoop's Fake Tutorial!
Thanks alot. That's definitely the most useful, simple guide I've seen! Issy.
-
...:::My four suggestions to make runescape better:::...
Second idea is the best. Before that I suggest you learn how to spent 'rants' and 'anyways' :lol: :lol: Anyway, some nice ideas. Issy.
-
~ My Fakes ~ 5 Pics, 1 Animation! New Pest Control Noob Fake
Roooooooooflllllllllllllll!!! Brilliant fakes. Think the damage in the Castle Wars is a bit obvious but HEY, they're so funny!!!
-
We need a smithing guild
Yeah, I agree, but because it would have to have mines, furnace, and anvil, you would need a reasonably high level- say 65.
-
AWESOME ZEZIMA SIG!
I just don't see how this is funny...
-
~~New Friends list. *Pics*~~*Siggy*~~Support List~~ OF. SIG
VERY nice pics! A good idea...but definitely more than 50per category!! More likes 200 each, rather than all together! Otherwise...yeah. it's so confusing when you've no idea who's who!
-
Tricky's Riddles......
Souce it's a combination lock a=1 b=2 the n at the top is 40 go right left right Sorry, I still don't get it.
- Grounded
-
The Sig Rating Game
5/10. Not very interesting...but I thought it was funny. Issy.
-
Mountin of truth! P1 of 2 parts
Umm... it's ok. Could be more detailed...I won't say more until you correct the spelling, though. Good luck with that, Issy,
-
$M0NEY$
Sorry to disagree, but I think it's 2.3. Issy.
-
Closed.
Thanks alot, would you mind making this one for me? Text: (very small, black, at the bottom, lowercase) those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. What you want: Umm... abstracty... I dunno... Color(s)/ect : Icy- blues, whites. Other info: Blue burst thing from top left corner, text at the bottom, in black. Style: Very Abstract Ty, Issy. _______
-
Tricky's Riddles......
*shrugs* guess not...
-
Closed.
Thanks alot, would you mind making this one for me; Name: No name thanks. Text: LET'S BREAK THE ICE! (text colourd- black please) What you want: Umm... a signature image? :) Color(s)/ect : Icy- blues, whites. Other info: Blue burst thing from top left corner, text at the bottom, striking, black. Style: Abstract Ty, Issy.
- Fakes? What fakes...?
-
Fakes? What fakes...?
Hi all, I've seen some FANTASTIC, like, amazing! fakes wafting around. They look too good to be true! So... I was just wondering... how the heck do you do them?! Like, with the font and stuff...Is there a program you can download, or do you just have to be super-talented with Paint...? Thanks alot, Issy.
-
New Chat Filter (*Pic Added*)
The filter sucks...agreed. I mean I think there should be 'degrees' to choose from, like this; Degree One; Censor ONLY full swear/extremely offensive words Degree Two; Censor Degree One and medium-offence words Degree Three: Censor words written without apostrophes. WDF?! Degree Four; censor EVERYTHING!!! muahahahaha!!!
-
Lots of new photos- by Navyplaya *Added some new ones*
Really great photos! Can I use one for a sig in another forum? I love this one! Thanks alot, lovely shots, Issy.
-
Look at my muscles!! Rawr!!
Very nice! Neat proportions too, realistic shading.
-
Looking For Signature!
... Is it? Wdf I didn't know that...oops. Umm.
-
Looking For Signature!
. I don't really mind what it looks like... pretty abstract. For a quiet, meek friend of mine who enjoys writing and dancing. With 'Sara' written on it. Colours; pretty icy, blues, whites, turquoises. This Abstract render please, pretty hidden, covered mainly by blue/icy streaks. it needs to be in the top right corner and ALL the black is hidden by white/other blues. TY! Post here! Issy.
-
The Sig Rating Game
10/10... Ragen am I in love with your sig. It's just perfect, I love the colours and strokes. Issy.
-
The Sig Rating Game
No offence, I HATE HATE HATE Runescape pics in sigs. They're so tacky. Anyway, it's not bd, nice writing... A pretty morbid quote though, nevertheless an interesting one. 4/10 (Woulda been 2 'cept for the quote)