Uh-Oh.... We're in for it now!

Morieko

I'm not really sure where to put this so whatever.

If you didn't know, melee was voted the most popular combat choice last week. In this weeks poll, as of now, people think that it's the most popular because it doesn't take consumables. So the question is, how will they fix this? Will they do what we would all want, and make it so that you don't have to have a bunch of runes or arrows on you? Or will they do the one that seems more likely to me, and in some way make it so that melee uses consumables also? Maybe they just won't do anything at all about it... time will tell though... time will tell...

just as long as my scimmy dosent start needing tobe sharpened. Having things wear out would sort of be like having consumables, weather or not its reparable.

just as long as my scimmy dosent start needing tobe sharpened. Having things wear out would sort of be like having consumables, weather or not its reparable.

like barrows armor? that would be nice, and even a small 10k a rune set cost would drain a lot of money out of the game. I would prefer using skills to repair armor though, so people would have to get skills up, and they just couldnt fight.

err how could melee have consumables? its weapons and fighting, what would u need to attack? *Equips gatorade* you can now hit 20s!!!

There is already ONE and only ONE melee consumable, and thats with salamanders.

yeah I was thinking that maybe weapons and armor would wear out and you had to use crafting or something to fix it. Like runecrafting with mage, and fletching with range.

HA! yeah right! jagex wouldn't be that kind. For members there would probably be some item you could buy to sharpen your stuff for you. F2p would eather have to take their stuff to a profesional, I.E. The dealer of that item, or they would have to just get a new one all together.

But realy, this wount happen. The game has had the same combat triangle for 5 years now. If they made a big change to it like that they would be asking for a death sentance.

Once an opinion is formed the truth is irelivant.

watergodff0.jpg

lol jagex would like make it that ur weps get dull and u have to sharpen em, and only members can do it, and all the nooby f2p ppl would have to give it to a member to sharpen for them or buy a new wep every time it runs out, or somethin like that lol

barrowsmstrcape,knight8520%202.gif

knight8520%202.gif

knight8520%202.gif

lol jagex would like make it that ur weps get dull and u have to sharpen em, and only members can do it, and all the nooby f2p ppl would have to give it to a member to sharpen for them or buy a new wep every time it runs out, or somethin like that lol

Oi, You Arrogant, Self-Centred weirdlike Person, You were once a noob, And A F2P-er. SO DONT RIP ON NOOBS OR F2P'ers!

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Last I checked...food is a consumable (much more so than in magic or ranged where you can avoid being hit by the enemy)

Not neccessarily. If you are pking mages and rangers need food so they don't die. They also can get hit more as they have weaker armour.

P.S. 600 posts! :)

j0xPu5R.png

Since a melee fighter cannot engage in combat without being hit, food tends be be a greater consumable for the melee fighter.

There is one melee weapon group with consumables - the lizards, uses herb tar even in melee attack.

I don't think they're going to change melee into something where you have to repair your armor or something. I think they're just going to make ranged/magic use less consumables. Besides, consumable melee would spawn a lot of rants... :?

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

Melee already has consumables. Remember Barrows? And food? And the Crystal Shield?

It would be nice if runes were multi use, but that'll never happen, and it would be nice if they made cb rune staves...(Blood Staff Ftw?), but that'll NEVER happen...

You CAN pick up arrows, you know...Maybe just reduce the % lost per 100 arrows for each metal?

It'd be nice, but it simple will never happen. Lol, besides, having mage be so expensive just raises chances of getting lucky by beating a pure to a droptrade! :XD:

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

I think they could use more combination staffs, but for high level mages

Blood staffs would be a stupid idea to easy, but a Chaos staff for a level 80 or 90 mage would be cool

They shouldn't make them to easy to get :notalk:

I think they made the combination runes far to hard to make and they aren't really worth the time

They should improve them and all this is coming from me and i am not much of a mage :?

Maybe they won't do anything :XD:

Melee is my favorite too.

I totally agree with you, Sharcoth.

I belivie JAGeX will keep having runes for spells and arrows for ranging for a time.

But who knows what will happen in the future...?

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

i dont see anything happening. the most i can see happening is that jagex decreases the chance of arrows disappearing or decreasing spell costs for certain spells

well genearly i picked no consbols but melee is favoted because it A hits harder and B is easyest to train senence u dont need runes arrows (consbols)

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company