What do YOU think the Easter event will be?(UPDATED)

Abelmisi

I'm hoping for a teleport-item/-spell to Easter Island.

Still able to visit it after the update, if you have done it ofcourse.

Killing Bunnies, normal bunnies. Easter Bunny doing a wintersleep, ...

I really want it :twisted:

they should just have a holiday island..... :-s

1VuG.gif

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anything that is good....idc much, i go with the flow =]

as long as its not stupid (last years easter event* :wall: *)

something fun...and is enjoyable for every1 \'

o ya....holiday island would be kinda cool...as long as thers a bank...maybe differnt parts for the holiday u wanna vist, like north part is santa in his christmas castle and workshop, west is halloween and the grim reaper and the flames of hell, south is easter with the easter bunny, and the west is a town =] with a bank and anvil and stuff....a mini varrock and fally combined

ineedcash12.png

anything that is good....idc much, i go with the flow =]

as long as its not stupid (last years easter event* :wall: *)

something fun...and is enjoyable for every1 \'

o ya....holiday island would be kinda cool...as long as thers a bank...maybe differnt parts for the holiday u wanna vist, like north part is santa in his christmas castle and workshop, west is halloween and the grim reaper and the flames of hell, south is easter with the easter bunny, and the west is a town =] with a bank and anvil and stuff....a mini varrock and fally combined

I like the holiday island thing but last years easter event was NOT stupid. I spent a week hopping around, eating eggs, and chasing various friends through the tunnels. Best event EVER :mrgreen:

i don't like how on main page for this being hot topic it says easter its autumn here and i am sick of American stupidity with assuming the seasons for everywhere are the same

Thats a rather racist statement, first of all...... and secondly, it probably wasn't an assumption, it was just the fact that about 75% or more of the world's population lives in the northern hemisphere, so logically the majority of Runescape players live in here, so for the majority of them it is Spring.......... It was just a small oversight, most likely....... It has nothing to do with someone being stupid, just them not paying attention, or not thinking of that when they typed the Spring thing... I mean really every time you type the name of a season do you think that its a different

season somewhere? No! Stop criticizing.

Plus I'm not even American... So take your pills before posting.

Good ideas everyone, I wonder if anyone guesses what the even will actually be.

rickastleywh7.png

I can't believe that i was playing at rubber chicken and was too noob to know how to do it!!, i wish i had a time machine

Replace the words rubber chicken with the word scythe, that's how i all feel. What really stinks is that after the scythe drop they went an entire year without drops so now the only thing i have to show long i've been playing is a yo-yo and it seems like everyone has one of those.

fathertime89.png

Smithing-48 strength-66 Ranged-47 Magic-55

Humor is reason gone mad- Groucho Marx

I am a nobody and nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect.

I don't know what the Easter event is going to be, and i want it to be a surprise. However what really stinks is that I have the GREATEST idea for a halloween reward in history but it's only March.

fathertime89.png

Smithing-48 strength-66 Ranged-47 Magic-55

Humor is reason gone mad- Groucho Marx

I am a nobody and nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect.

im happy with whatever they give out EXEPT!!! if its somthing they gave out already (still a little mad about the scared emote :evil: )

i have colected every holiday item since the rubber chicken.

they set me apart from all the people who have startd since then.

Retired: 02/14/07
UnRetired: 05/27/16
konnichiwa ^.^

i don't like how on main page for this being hot topic it says easter its autumn here and i am sick of American stupidity with assuming the seasons for everywhere are the same

Thats a rather racist statement, first of all...... and secondly, it probably wasn't an assumption, it was just the fact that about 75% or more of the world's population lives in the northern hemisphere, so logically the majority of Runescape players live in here, so for the majority of them it is Spring.......... It was just a small oversight, most likely....... It has nothing to do with someone being stupid, just them not paying attention, or not thinking of that when they typed the Spring thing... I mean really every time you type the name of a season do you think that its a different

season somewhere? No! Stop criticizing.

Plus I'm not even American... So take your pills before posting.

Good ideas everyone, I wonder if anyone guesses what the even will actually be.

lmfao! racist! i am Caucasian as is most Americans, racist is not by your country its by your race moron!

and i wasn't referring to you being American i was referring to main page so that shows maybe you should count your pills before posting

i didn't like the way at xmas that members got 2 items and non-members only got 1 so heres how mine will go:

first your talk to the easter bunny (on easter island which you can access from a boat at the musa point) and he will ask you to help give out easter eggs and then he will give you a list of 5 npc's to deliver the eggs to (these will be non-member npc's that don't require something to talk to) then to prove that you've been given an egg, you'll be given an egg token to prove you've given an egg to an npc, then go back to the easter bunny and he will swap tokens for one of these:

ring of transfiguration - (turns you into a bunny)

2 tokens~bunny face

2 tokens~bunny top

2 tokens~bunny legs

3 tokens~bunny claws

5 tokens~lucky bunny foot - improves chances of good random events, works 10 times then return to the easter bunny and he'll recharge it

2 tokens~bunny enhancer - enchances bunny hop

5 tokens~ring of egg(e) - the ring of egg but now you can roll around as an egg

20 tokens~pet bunny - eats veggies and garden pies and can fit in a cat basket, has a small area in the cat pits

PS. you can speak to the easter bunny for more eggs and a different list

I think it's a good idea, but...

It will take much bankspace and for non-members there will be even lesser space in their banks.

i didn't like the way at xmas that members got 2 items and non-members only got 1 so heres how mine will go:

first your talk to the easter bunny (on easter island which you can access from a boat at the musa point) and he will ask you to help give out easter eggs and then he will give you a list of 5 npc's to deliver the eggs to (these will be non-member npc's that don't require something to talk to) then to prove that you've been given an egg, you'll be given an egg token to prove you've given an egg to an npc, then go back to the easter bunny and he will swap tokens for one of these:

ring of transfiguration - (turns you into a bunny)

~bunny face

bunny top

bunny legs

bunny claws

lucky bunny foot - improves chances of good random events, works 10 times then return to the easter bunny and he'll recharge it

bunny enhancer - enchances bunny hop

ring of egg(e) - the ring of egg but now you can roll around as an egg

pet bunny - eats veggies and garden pies and can fit in a cat basket, has a small area in the cat pits

PS. you can speak to the easter bunny for more eggs and a different list

Any of the bolded ones would rock :D I also like the idea of being able to pick your reward, so you could have something more to your liking.

We already have those. lol

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I think we will get a pet bunny for members

and both will get easter eggs that melt, a re-release of the emote

and a Pogo Stick!!!

Danny Butterman: Where's the trolley boy?

Nicholas Angel: In the freezer.

Danny Butterman: Did you say anything like 'cool it'.

Nicholas Angel: Umm no, not really.

Danny Butterman: Awww shame.

Guest minime121196

ied like a and evil pet bunny that smites all

People u h8 and possibly maybe A COOKIE OF DOOOOOM!! :thumbsup:

i like akings idea.

choose what you want.

maby update the ring of egg, so you can roll around.

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

Good ideas...but something along the lines of either the rubber chicken, easter-ified, or a different version of the easter ring would work...

Or there could just be the throwable eggs idea.

Regardless, there needs to be something done about the lame holiday item ideas, (cough) christmas (cough)(cough) hat (cough). *nudge* *nudge*

My MOD Queue and MODs - StarTrekGuide

sig-2-itsaratflail.png

Bunny ears

Wouldn't that be unfair to the people who got the bunny ears as the first untradable holiday item?

And (sorry about sarcasm,but I'm like that at night)how,would getting the emote be fair to us,who got it?They get to complete their emote selection and my beautiful,unbuilt toybox will be empty except for those I have?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Bunny ears

Wouldn't that be unfair to the people who got the bunny ears as the first untradable holiday item?

And (sorry about sarcasm,but I'm like that at night)how,would getting the emote be fair to us,who got it?They get to complete their emote selection and my beautiful,unbuilt toybox will be empty except for those I have?

the point of holdiy items is to show how long u been playing :shame:

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg