What do YOU think the Easter event will be?(UPDATED)

Abelmisi

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erkid"]They will probably do the rabbit hop emote this year.

aw that would stink. i don't want tons of people to have bunny hop i only want few peoploe to have it :(

Eh ... You need "Bunny Hop" for the second easter ring option to work right. :wink:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

eh im all for the whole monty python rabbit being a creature you need to kill (lvl 999) he is in a cage(no way to access) then you need to scavange for holy handgernade peices to create the holy handgernade..

shoot at bunny, 1 hit he dies, then u gte to keep the gernade and shoot at people(no damage, just makes explosion by them)

unfortunitally that is against law cus of copy wright isues but hey it would be cool

knucklesrunsmallani9si.giftailsrunsmallani1rp.gifsonicrunsmallani5bw.gif

i didn't like the way at xmas that members got 2 items and non-members only got 1 so heres how mine will go:

first your talk to the easter bunny (on easter island which you can access from a boat at the musa point) and he will ask you to help give out easter eggs and then he will give you a list of 5 npc's to deliver the eggs to (these will be non-member npc's that don't require something to talk to) then to prove that you've been given an egg, you'll be given an egg token to prove you've given an egg to an npc, then go back to the easter bunny and he will swap tokens for one of these:

ring of transfiguration - (turns you into a bunny)

2 tokens~bunny face

2 tokens~bunny top

2 tokens~bunny legs

3 tokens~bunny claws

5 tokens~lucky bunny foot - improves chances of good random events, works 10 times then return to the easter bunny and he'll recharge it

2 tokens~bunny enhancer - enchances bunny hop

5 tokens~ring of egg(e) - the ring of egg but now you can roll around as an egg

20 tokens~pet bunny - eats veggies and garden pies and can fit in a cat basket, has a small area in the cat pits

PS. you can speak to the easter bunny for more eggs and a different list

Maybe diango will have some freaky problem and send you to some island accessable by a boat from port Sarim.

I like the idea I quoted, a member's only reward (I'm F2P), but no repeated holiday events

mememe513.png

Guest ShadowClawe

I think (Someone might have suggested this already) that they might have like a basket that goes in the weapon slot, and you can like use it as a weapon and stuff.

Though Since they about used up all the ideas already they will probably be more creative this time,

which means it will probably be better than all the junk weve been getting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOK, um no offense here, but umm...

Ammy slot:

Bunny ammy(turns you into a bunny) ~ n_odie, jwrm22, randox, johntm

Ring slot:

Bunny ring(Makes you hop like a rabbit) ~ Abelmisi

Ring of transfiguration(turns you into a bunny) ~ Aking, reaper88888, Mamong, D_V_Devnull, Gyroman26, RayOxide, Sentro

No way!!!!

Jagex promises to give us the ring or ammy of bunny as soon as the sun falls from the sky. :cry:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teleport to easter island ~ Kill Life, Angat14, Theoknight2, mememe513, twinblade5, jorb1019, ineedcash12

Umm no. Its just a holiday event. Jagex would never let people go to a special place no one else could go to just because they were there for that holiday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pet bunny ~ Aking, jwrm22, RayOxide, WhiteHorn

Nadda. Pets? Members only. Besides, Jagex isnt just going to go out dishing pets to players just for a holiday event. Pets are major, holiday events are minor.

Ok guys, creative, but truly pathetic. If I have insulted you in any way, I am sorry. Just trying to prove my point. Holiday events are not a big deal. I mean - to an extent they are, like looking forward to it several months in advance. But to Jagex, its just a little gift for fun.

i didn't like the way at xmas that members got 2 items and non-members only got 1 so heres how mine will go:

first your talk to the easter bunny (on easter island which you can access from a boat at the musa point) and he will ask you to help give out easter eggs and then he will give you a list of 5 npc's to deliver the eggs to (these will be non-member npc's that don't require something to talk to) then to prove that you've been given an egg, you'll be given an egg token to prove you've given an egg to an npc, then go back to the easter bunny and he will swap tokens for one of these:

2 tokens~bunny face

2 tokens~bunny top

2 tokens~bunny legs

3 tokens~bunny claws

5 tokens~lucky bunny foot - improves chances of good random events, works 10 times then return to the easter bunny and he'll recharge it

20 tokens~pet bunny - eats veggies and garden pies and can fit in a cat basket, has a small area in the cat pits

Maybe diango will have some freaky problem and send you to some island accessable by a boat from port Sarim.

I like the idea I quoted, a member's only reward (I'm F2P), but no repeated holiday events

Jagex always made the holiday events for f2p too

i doubt they're going to make it all members now.

Gyroman25.gif

My hopes are the same as Akings, But I have a couple of different idea...

1. 5 Different Quests, each one has a piece of bunny clothing in it

I Also Believe that Akings idea rocks. And I hope it will happen, :twisted:

But I think there could be other things happening..

1. A Bunny Minigame For Members based in A Members area..

2. A Bunny Random Event! :XD: That'd ROCK Lmao not really. But its a great idea Aking

Aking should be the idea maker for special events!

I dont need a siggy no moar.

2 tokens~bunny face

2 tokens~bunny top

2 tokens~bunny legs

3 tokens~bunny claws

their non-members rewards, i don't know where you got the idea of members rewards i don't know

My hopes are the same as Akings, But I have a couple of different idea...

1. 5 Different Quests, each one has a piece of bunny clothing in it

I Also Believe that Akings idea rocks. And I hope it will happen, :twisted:

But I think there could be other things happening..

1. A Bunny Minigame For Members based in A Members area..

2. A Bunny Random Event! :XD: That'd ROCK Lmao not really. But its a great idea Aking

Aking should be the idea maker for special events!

if you read my post carefully i have suggested a bunny pits

2 tokens~bunny face

2 tokens~bunny top

2 tokens~bunny legs

3 tokens~bunny claws

their non-members rewards, i don't know where you got the idea of members rewards i don't know

i'm saying that to mememe he said i like the idea a quoted a members only reward

Gyroman25.gif

2 tokens~bunny face

2 tokens~bunny top

2 tokens~bunny legs

3 tokens~bunny claws

i'm saying that to mememe he said i like the idea a quoted a members only reward

your makin no sense...

A cool thing would be a ring that makes you a rabbit, and you can hop around with it.

I think the area where the event plays will be around Draynor.

And of course you will be able to unlock bunny hop emote again just like you could with scared last halloween. (100% sure)

Your predictions? :)

there is a ring that turns you into a bunny and there already an emote... ya but maybe a tail or another emote or soemthing

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

siggymv6.png

A cool thing would be a ring that makes you a rabbit, and you can hop around with it.

I think the area where the event plays will be around Draynor.

And of course you will be able to unlock bunny hop emote again just like you could with scared last halloween. (100% sure)

Your predictions? :)

there is a ring that turns you into a bunny and there already an emote... ya but maybe a tail or another emote or soemthing

theres a ring that turns you to an egg, not a bunny

I bet it'll be some weird event which will ultimately give us another weird emote to show and maybe some weird piece of costume that will end up in the costume room's toy chest.

Still, a full-height bunny costume would be cool. Hoppidy-hop till you drop. :P

dontfearthereaper2.png