What do YOU think the Easter event will be?(UPDATED)

Abelmisi

i think the better question is what jagex is gona do for April fools? and for the easter thing i'm thinking the bunny hop emote will be available again, and you can do a small minigame type thing to be able to create chocolate eggs that can heal 10hp and require 50 cooking to make. that would be awsum lol. can't wait though. :thumbsup: ::'

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the better question is what jagex is gona do for April fools? and for the easter thing i'm thinking the bunny hop emote will be available again, and you can do a small minigame type thing to be able to create chocolate eggs that can heal 10hp and require 50 cooking to make. that would be awsum lol. can't wait though.

yea... they arent gonna do that. besides the point of holiday items being something to show how long u have played, they are also something that is meant to be for everyone

definetly AN easter egg basket where you throw eggs as a special holiday items for the rangas,like me.

or an easter bunny staff with a magic function for mages and an attck function for Melee and a catapualt function for rangers(like me)

Ranger+mages dont get as much attention and spec. weapons as Meleers I wounder y?

bye

:twisted: :evil:

bROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION-contact reidaltwarno in rs2 for details

Chocolate Bunny Helm!!

It would be like Barrows because it would melt when you used it in combat. To repair it you would have to obtain a bunny helm mould from the Easter Bunny on Easter Island. Then you would have to use it on a cooler on the island and it would repair.

Thats my idea! :D

d8624cb6e2.png

Barrows drops: 1 Karils skirt on first run :twss:

umm...easter island!....ftw~~ther will never be any more f2p bank space....they want u to be a mebmer...and plus by the time u fill ur bank with good items its time to be a member...lol

ineedcash12.png

you cxan just drop them when you dont need it... :?

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

i didn't like the way at xmas that members got 2 items and non-members only got 1 so heres how mine will go:

first your talk to the easter bunny (on easter island which you can access from a boat at the musa point) and he will ask you to help give out easter eggs and then he will give you a list of 5 npc's to deliver the eggs to (these will be non-member npc's that don't require something to talk to) then to prove that you've been given an egg, you'll be given an egg token to prove you've given an egg to an npc, then go back to the easter bunny and he will swap tokens for one of these:

ring of transfiguration - (turns you into a bunny)

~bunny face

bunny top

bunny legs

bunny claws

lucky bunny foot - improves chances of good random events, works 10 times then return to the easter bunny and he'll recharge it

bunny enhancer - enchances bunny hop

ring of egg(e) - the ring of egg but now you can roll around as an egg

pet bunny - eats veggies and garden pies and can fit in a cat basket, has a small area in the cat pits

PS. you can speak to the easter bunny for more eggs and a different list

Any of the bolded ones would rock :D I also like the idea of being able to pick your reward, so you could have something more to your liking.

We already have those. lol

We do? Explain what the items are that let you turn into a bunny... :roll:

I love the easter egg ring idea, where you can get your old ring upgraded or whatever so you can roll around. If Jagex does that, there are going to be eggs rolling around the game of RS for weeks! (And, of course, the great Magician Xy will be rolling with rest of them \:D/ [/overinflated ego])

Cool%20Xy.png

I'm 100% free-to-play!!!

Message me, private chat is always on. :)

The Easter event is probably going to occur in Al Kharid because no other event has occured there.

I predict that the reward for the Easter event is going to be a full bunny/rabbit costume because last year it was only a ring that didnt do much.

Also if there is a costume one part of the costume will have an "operate" action.

swordzs_king.png

Not sure..

Well i think they may give the new players another chance to get the rabbit hop (even though i have one 8-).)

May be a bit like christmas '06 or haloween '06 or something like a mix.

Hoping it will be something totally different though. Maybe like an evil rabbit or something..

rook_2222.png

F2P for life :D

Not sure..

Well i think they may give the new players another chance to get the rabbit hop (even though i have one 8-).)

May be a bit like christmas '06 or haloween '06 or something like a mix.

Hoping it will be something totally different though. Maybe like an evil rabbit or something..

No one seems to like the idea of the emote being available again...i really want that emote lol i just forgot last year... :XD:

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

I'd like 2 see 1 or 2 of these things :

1) Being able to make rabbit pie :twisted:

2) A Egg Launcher :-w for killing noobs

3) A toy rabbit :mrgreen:

:P

I play E.T., do you?

Username : Aznzzzzz

Dont be a Panzernoob

The Easter Event for this year? Hmm... Well I think the chicken from a couple years back was one of the best, if not the best, so some kind of weapon would be cool. Maybe a ranged weapon or even some kind of staff/wand that could cast a spell (turn you friends into bunnies?) would be awesome. I sure hope it isn't something lame like the item from last Christmas. :wall:

pmg i haz 99 mage

:-k Maybe like carrots and/or eggs you can throw with.... :ohnoes:

Like the snowballs....

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

Event: Giving out more eggs in a basket, and eggs come from around lumbridge chicken farm etc

Items:

Full Bunny suit (Mask, Bunny Coats, Poo Bag of Treats (fun poo throwing item, stats of chicken) and bunny feet)

Rolling Emote (forward roll and 'proposal' position)

For the event, Eatable easter eggs! (random -10 to +10)

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

If it's something we can't do once were finished, it better be fun, and take a really long time, like an hour at least, 30mins minimum. I care less if i can go back, like last years easter event.

my worst nightmare: Full Bunny suit, but since every1 is suggesting it i might as well not get the event :wall:

ivery much dout that jagex would do it :XD:

mind u they have made some dumb rulchanges recntly :ohnoes:

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg