What do YOU think the Easter event will be?(UPDATED)

Abelmisi

in ur poh there would be a hoel in ur garden that leads to the bunny hole dungeon. there u would be able to hunt bunnies for pwnage clothes or a later addition of hunter. also for easter event only u could get a staff that teles u to bunny city with shops that sells dragon weps and armor ( horrendously overpriced, of course) and also person like diango that gives u back random event stuff. idk just off top of my head

lol i'd like to go to bunny city but is there anything for f2p in that idea?

Gyroman25.gif

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't like the way at xmas that members got 2 items and non-members only got 1 so heres how mine will go:

first your talk to the easter bunny (on easter island which you can access from a boat at the musa point) and he will ask you to help give out easter eggs and then he will give you a list of 5 npc's to deliver the eggs to (these will be non-member npc's that don't require something to talk to) then to prove that you've been given an egg, you'll be given an egg token to prove you've given an egg to an npc, then go back to the easter bunny and he will swap tokens for one of these:

ring of transfiguration - (turns you into a bunny)

~bunny face

bunny top

bunny legs

bunny claws

lucky bunny foot - improves chances of good random events, works 10 times then return to the easter bunny and he'll recharge it

bunny enhancer - enchances bunny hop

ring of egg(e) - the ring of egg but now you can roll around as an egg

pet bunny - eats veggies and garden pies and can fit in a cat basket, has a small area in the cat pits

PS. you can speak to the easter bunny for more eggs and a different list

Any of the bolded ones would rock :D I also like the idea of being able to pick your reward, so you could have something more to your liking.

We aready have a bunny foot though, from hunter, increases chance of birds nest.

(@)_+Gakguy+_(@)

/

---

|________________|

i didn't like the way at xmas that members got 2 items and non-members only got 1 so heres how mine will go:

first your talk to the easter bunny (on easter island which you can access from a boat at the musa point) and he will ask you to help give out easter eggs and then he will give you a list of 5 npc's to deliver the eggs to (these will be non-member npc's that don't require something to talk to) then to prove that you've been given an egg, you'll be given an egg token to prove you've given an egg to an npc, then go back to the easter bunny and he will swap tokens for one of these:

ring of transfiguration - (turns you into a bunny)

~bunny face

bunny top

bunny legs

i know but this is different

bunny claws

lucky bunny foot - improves chances of good random events, works 10 times then return to the easter bunny and he'll recharge it

bunny enhancer - enchances bunny hop

ring of egg(e) - the ring of egg but now you can roll around as an egg

pet bunny - eats veggies and garden pies and can fit in a cat basket, has a small area in the cat pits

PS. you can speak to the easter bunny for more eggs and a different list

Any of the bolded ones would rock :D I also like the idea of being able to pick your reward, so you could have something more to your liking.

We aready have a bunny foot though, from hunter, increases chance of birds nest.

^^AGREED!

Ooo,oo,o, I know! You have to go to Diango and into his workshop, and paint eggs! And then you have to sort them or something like that, something like the Christmas event of 2005. And the reward could be full chicken, and a basket of eggs, and a kazoo. Oooo, or maybe a kite. I don't know, just ideas, but that'd be cool, huh? I mean, FULL CHICKEN!

How much more awsome can it get?

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

i want easter eggs that melt away after [put in date here]

so i can collect them for fun and sell the choco dust :twisted:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I wonder if well get a wearable bunny tail, it would proboly go in the pants slot. Imagine people walking around with big fuzzy balls attached to their butts...

Some kind of bunny related object. Also the bunny hop emote. It would be cool if the bunny related object would modify the bunny hop emote a little bit to still signal that you were there for that specific easter.

tfssig.png

BETTER MAKE UP FOR THE TRASH FROM THE CHRISTMAS EVENT WHATEVER IT IS

Yes SIR! Please.

Agreed.

I mean...that rednosed crap looks seriously noobish... <.<

i want easter eggs that melt away after [put in date here]

so i can collect them for fun and sell the choco dust :twisted:

Yah that would we fun, I would be sure to collect a lot, I mean how would 10k chocolate dust in a bank look like?

I hope It's something good

(meaning something you could play around with (ie. easter ring, eggsitting kicks wagon, or the scarves and hats from Christmas 2005 making combos from then, mixing colors is fun)

We'll see =P~

rickastleywh7.png

Maybe if ur a mem...u can grow carrots in farming skill!

Or is that already available?

Mabye, but it shouldn't give any xp. And also, what to do with carrots?

A new type of Pie. The Country Pie. Meat, carrot and potato. Yum!

Anyways, I hope it's something nice. A ring or something that turns us into a bunny THAT CAN MOVE. Would be quite nice. Or fixing the Egg Ring SO WE CAN ROLL. What's the point of standing still!?

The best thing about the Easter Ring is that you can do 99 Emotes as an egg!

But yeah, if we could transform into a little bunny that can hop around, that would be the best!

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

But yeah, if we could transform into a little bunny that can hop around, that would be the best!

Now that's a thought I can agree with. There have been times I just want to move around and NOT have 10 noobs chasing me. That kind of gift for an easter event would help a lot with that. :thumbsup:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Now that's a thought I can agree with. There have been times I just want to move around and NOT have 10 noobs chasing me. That kind of gift for an easter event would help a lot with that. :thumbsup:

~Mr. Devnull

hide in some little crack in the wall or ground

being a bunny all day would be awesome

Gyroman25.gif

~Mr. Devnull

lol, it's true, what if you became a bunny in F2P varrock? people would be swarming you, if you couldn't go through players then you wouldn't be able to go anywhere

~Mr. Devnull

lol, it's true, what if you became a bunny in F2P varrock? people would be swarming you, if you couldn't go through players then you wouldn't be able to go anywhere

Just one more thing to add!

You shouldn't be able to use The ring (or the necklace w/e) in wildy!

rickastleywh7.png

i dont mean to be a spoiler but there already a topic extremely simular to this created on about page 2-3 in General.

B.O.T: being a bunny would be great espec loading 'em into cannons :XD:

Popoto.~<3

I hope its another fake weapon, those are the best ( like rubber chicken ) Say a basket of eggs wich you can throw at players :P . Or bunny head sandals 8-)

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

I don't really care what it is, just as long as it's better than the trash we've been getting for the last year. :x

I hope its another fake weapon, those are the best ( like rubber chicken ) Say a basket of eggs wich you can throw at players :P . Or bunny head sandals 8-)

I like that idea!

notthemightiesttreeuj3.png

+-------------------------+

| . . . . Pure F2P . . . .|

| sig8.png |

| 73 74 73 75 70 86 65 80 |

| sig9.png |

| 85 80 80 80 80 80 80 65 |

| Combat: 092 Total: 1235 |