Lucky moments!

pipeelbakan

Lucky moments:

post a lucky moment that you had on rs, for example in a staking i had 1 hp he had 30 and i won,

my luckiest moment:ight a dude, i won rune set + obby cape, but i had4 hp, poisoned, dropped my stuff, died, went lummy bank and teles with glory, then i looted my stuff and the kill loot =)

post yours:

Saradomin gwd drops: 6 Ss, 2 hilts.

I joined members and after a few days I found a clue. While I was walking towards the next one, a guy died cause of a sara wizard and I got about 900k worth of stuff. While I had only 1.1m at that time. I bought my first whip there.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

my first trip to kbd and me and my clan wanted to see how many trips we could get in before running out of food. well i ran in and hit a 15...23...14 and then it died...of course my clan members were attacking it as well. i saw the dragon fall..took a pic and i saw something red in the pile left clicking through the many people saying "drop?" and i saw it... d med i was laughing out of my seat. and for the rest of the trip i was wearing it and of course the dragon keep attacking me but i was so proud of the helm it didnt matter. \'

sigsu1.jpg

was going to recharge 6 glorys of me, Blue dragon was gone, red pile in cage, looked closer, 5 glorys, dark cav, splitbark top.

No antifire shield, the unlucky person must had great thoughts about him/her self :lol:

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Well I had been after a decent drop from the King Black Dragon for ages. My usual partner was out doing slayer tasks so I though I would try my hand at soloing him. It isn't exactly dangerous, it just requires more food.

Third kill, KBD Heads and a Dragon Med. In ONE drop. <3:

idk i havent really been lucky tbh hmm i guess when i was staking lol won 100k he had 20hp left i had 5 but recoil owned him and i won also a dm rune scimmy no armou i had no food left he had 3 or 4 i had like 20ho left and then he kept hitting 0's and i won lol

iFishcopy-1.png

Abyssal pker, annoying and dangerous pure. Teled quickly with electophial and then glory (to get faster to a bank) with 6 hp and poisoned (so quickly in fact I accidently hit draynor, which was ok) rushed to the bank and too late! I got hit a 6 by the poison.... but wait. I was still alive! It seems I recovered 1 hp at the right moment saving me a horrible death, needless to say I ate till full hp and got a anti pot

The irony is that later I discovered you could teleport to house and be 100% safe

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Abyssal pker, annoying and dangerous pure. Teled quickly with electophial and then glory (to get faster to a bank) with 6 hp and poisoned (so quickly in fact I accidently hit draynor, which was ok) rushed to the bank and too late! I got hit a 6 by the poison.... but wait. I was still alive! It seems I recovered 1 hp at the right moment saving me a horrible death, needless to say I ate till full hp and got a anti pot

The irony is that later I discovered you could teleport to house and be 100% safe

i think that if u die in ur house everything gets erased unless u die in ur combat ring

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

dragonhalfw00t-1.jpg

[hide=the quote]Abyssal pker, annoying and dangerous pure. Teled quickly with electophial and then glory (to get faster to a bank) with 6 hp and poisoned (so quickly in fact I accidently hit draynor, which was ok) rushed to the bank and too late! I got hit a 6 by the poison.... but wait. I was still alive! It seems I recovered 1 hp at the right moment saving me a horrible death, needless to say I ate till full hp and got a anti pot

The irony is that later I discovered you could teleport to house and be 100% safe[/hide]

i think that if u die in ur house everything gets erased unless u die in ur combat ring

no, all you need to do is be in your house and your safe, you just get teled outside posion cured, prayer restored, and hits at max, with all your items

legends2.jpg

Found abby whip in death pile in Verac's tomb, Guth spear from chest 45 minutes later \' :thumbsup:. 7.7m in 50 minutes ftw?

you take 50 mins to do a barrows trip?

hmm mines was ring of life saving me at 5 hp thats all

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

First day the new Treasure Trail items came out, I was doing my clue in the wilderness lvl 22 something, when all of the sudden I see 3 or 4 people come storming at me; I'm being DDS'ed, Barraged, Ranged, .. And couln't teleport because I was above lvl 20 wilderness.. Then before I know it I'm in Falador, but whaddaya know I still have all my items, good thing I wore a Ring of Life :P Guess that's one of the luckyest moments I've had.

99 Slayer since August 2007.

no if you die anywhere in your house your safe

Tip.it's official Ninja