New Varrock this month ?

Fredz

I just think they will redesign some of the undergrounds of Varrock, such as the moss giant manhole or the rune essense mine. Just a guess.

The rune essence mine isn't Under varrok :-w there are many other teleports to the essenece mine.

I think the essesence mine is not known, because if people knew where it was, they'd use it for the wrong reasons (Wise old Man)

(May contain Spoilers).

Have you ever done the quest Wanted!? The final fight is in the Rune Essence mine with Solus.

And, in the quest you have to go to three different portals to the rune essence mine to triangulate where it is.

Quest Cape Achieved February 14, 2007. -Not Maintained-

1700+ Skill Total July 15, 2009

All Skills 60+ - July 26, 2009

Drops: dragon - medx8, spearx1 ;; 3rd - helmx1 ;; barrows - dhaxex1, gspearx1, dhhelmx1

I just think they will redesign some of the undergrounds of Varrock, such as the moss giant manhole or the rune essense mine. Just a guess.

The rune essence mine isn't Under varrok :-w there are many other teleports to the essenece mine.

I think the essesence mine is not known, because if people knew where it was, they'd use it for the wrong reasons (Wise old Man)

(May contain Spoilers).

Have you ever done the quest Wanted!? The final fight is in the Rune Essence mine with Solus.

And, in the quest you have to go to three different portals to the rune essence mine to triangulate where it is.

I actraully did do that quest, but I don't remember anything saying that the rune essence mine is directly under varrock. Or even close to under for that matter

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

I was actually referencing this. Solus and the Commorb Fairy know where it is, and I never mentioned anything about it being under Varrock.

Quest Cape Achieved February 14, 2007. -Not Maintained-

1700+ Skill Total July 15, 2009

All Skills 60+ - July 26, 2009

Drops: dragon - medx8, spearx1 ;; 3rd - helmx1 ;; barrows - dhaxex1, gspearx1, dhhelmx1

I was actually referencing this. Solus and the Commorb Fairy know where it is, and I never mentioned anything about it being under Varrock.

Then why start your arguement in the first place?

Honestly, I agree with [bleep]erkid that I can't see Jagex releasing another quest right in Varrock without them updating the city's graphics too...

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif

i smell blood....runes!!!

I wondered that too lol. Anyways I do hope they'll update vvarrock, it's the only F2P town (apart from Al-Kahrid i think) That hasn't been updated

10f8946ed4.gif

blood runes will come from the myreque series (vampyres...). and i beleive we are going to have a continuation of the Zaros storyline. so soul runes, cat updates and/or a pointless dungeon full of monsters that are useless for training with bad drops

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

If there's anything I want to see, is trees getting fixed. It makes me feel akward walking in a forest of trees all the same height, and better yet, the same height as me

Yes, I to would like to see an update with the trees. Did you know that oak and yew trees are taller then magic trees? What's up with that?

prospektssigza4.jpg

If there's anything I want to see, is trees getting fixed. It makes me feel akward walking in a forest of trees all the same height, and better yet, the same height as me

Yes, I to would like to see an update with the trees. Did you know that oak and yew trees are taller then magic trees? What's up with that?

because all the magic trees that I see IRL are huge...[/sarcasm]

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

because all the magic trees that I see IRL are huge...[/sarcasm]

I don't think that that sarcasm was needed.

Anyway what would you think the size of a tree beeming with magical energy would be? As big as an oak tree? i don't think so.

Anyway this is off topic. :lol:

prospektssigza4.jpg

I would be very surprised if varrok didn't get an update if they added an underground area for varrok. Although the rune essence mine may not be under varrok, (Or at least, we don't actually know where it is) the mine needs an update anyways. Oh, and update the altars too please? They kinda look RSC now.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

i wonder if the big day is Saint Patrick's day hmm well maybe but i sorta doubt it

:mrgreen: Well happy St. Patrick's Day Mate!! Actually not that happy, (no update :roll: ) but...ya.... :-#

firesigrk8.jpg

Retired as of August 23rd with 91 Firemaking and 6m xp in it.

I wouldnt mind seeing a new varrock. One thing I know is that I will miss is the old style. I hope they make it great.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Hmm. Then, Jagex also said earlier that March would be bigger than a big thing on a big day.

I loved when they said that it made me laugh a little bit. :lol:

Anyway i really hope that it opens some doors on the Zaros quest line. After all his alter was under the dig site which i very close to Varrock.

One can hope... :XD:

That would be really cool if they did expand the Zaros quest line.

tFtfA.jpg

one of the mods told he was working on it when he was explaining why satchels etc didnt stack in the bank and shop... :wink:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

one of the mods told he was working on it when he was explaining why satchels etc didnt stack in the bank and shop... :wink:

I belive you are speaking of mod ash there. "I need to go the Varrock update needs some extra code."

sig2webzx7.jpg