A Controversial Photograph of a UFO

beniscool218

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're out of your mind dude, its totally spontaneously combustive unicorns!!! :notalk:

You made that joke already, Mr Funny.

To the OP, good job answering my questions on page 1.

Edit: Oops, quoted something and responded to something I shouldn't have. Removed now.

Many companies have experimented with flying disc type craft in the past, especially after WWII right up until the 70's. British Rail even patented a design, but it was never built (mainly because some of the components havnt been invented yet lol). None of this means its based on alien technology.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Perhaps this one?

800px-US_Air_Force_F-117_Nighthawk.jpg

That's obviously ball lighting.

1690 total and unranked strength. Headed for 1800.

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

I like the irony (no wait, paradoxicality) in how there's a spelling error in this sig.

Thats clearly a fake picture. You can see artifacts around the image of the "saucer" particularly the wheel at the bottom right.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

it was taken in the 1940's, the ship was said to built by the Blood Society of Germany...at the time it was a hidden secret society.

it's fake.... :roll: I could take a picture like that without the ship and add in a ship within 10 minutes...

Just type alien abductions on google, u'll find a lot of websites with stories about people's abductions. I read that the webpages about aliens are second in number after sex-related webpages, so it's not nothing.

There's soo many stories it's impossible there's not something.

2480+ total

Amazing how its always southern Americans that get abducted isnt it? Perhaps something for the "concidences" thread.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Just type alien abductions on google, u'll find a lot of websites with stories about people's abductions. I read that the webpages about aliens are second in number after sex-related webpages, so it's not nothing.

Because everything you hear on the internet is true, AMIRITE?

Of course not. But even if assuming a part of those stories are lies, what about the other part? It's impossible they are all invented.

2480+ total

Its not a ufo. IN fact it could be something on your windsheild. That light isn't related to the ufo. Its a street light. Were not that dum. If you have to fake, fake good.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I think the problem is that despite our increasing technology, our advances in photography and its sharpness, the aliens will always build a better blurring machine for their UFO's to blur any photos that are taken of them.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Well Nasa are a bunch of Nazi rocket scientists from WW2 america were too lazy to brainwash.

I have a whole book of these conspiracies :D

People dont come back from the Bermuda triangle because there is a secret underwater sea base for aliens who zap people who cross it :shock:

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Of course not. But even if assuming a part of those stories are lies, what about the other part? It's impossible they are all invented.

How so? And if so how many people does it take for it to go from fake to real?

You know those 1940's UFO's could of been man-made...Its just like building a small house-with steel walls. :?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg