Future Pest Control Update? Accidental KB Leak?

eyehawk78

I was looking around the KB and I noticed this image on the Pest Control page. If you look at the following map you will see it has 3 boats... does this mean anything, or is it just a mistake?

pc.png

Thoughts?

[Mod Edit: I added the pic from a few posts below so link works now ~misterxman]

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

Well, people have been complaining about noobs at pc, now jagex are answering. 5 bucks says that in the future, those boats will be for higher levels only.

Pc ruined rs though :shame:

No it did not. That's an old argument.

EDIT:

If they do have different level worlds, this would put an end to pest control groups :( :? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well at least it would make it faster. Maybe jagex will cut the exp if they release this?

you have to copy the link and paste it to your adress bar after the page loads the image will work fine.

meh, he beat me to it...

found that out, refreshed, and saw your post. :x

Homer Simpsom: "Doh!" #-o

heh, read my above post :P

My guess would be there aren't any level requirements for the boats. Jagex would just make different boats to get rid of the annoying "You have been given priority level 1 over other players boarding the lander." "You have been given priority level 2 over other players boarding the lander.""You have been given priority level 3 over other players boarding the lander.""You have been given priority level 4 over other players boarding the lander.""You have been given priority level 4 over other players boarding the lander.""You have been given priority level 4 over other players boarding the lander."

(that really is what happens somethimes)

^ Thanks for that. That is pretty interesting actually.

No I can see it fine. Yeah there are 3 boats.

There's a red X on mine. Maybe it's the theme I'm using, or that I'm using IE because I'm too lazy to use my Firefox or Opera.

phail.png

If you're in a clan world with over 100 people and are getting priority 4, you aren't in the boat more than 15 seconds or so anyway.... and more boats is pointless, if you go on non clan worlds except for busy times they never have enough people for 2 boats :/

I hope JaGeX really will not make requirements for Pest Control as that will make it WAY TOO EASY!

I agree with the person who has written that Pest Control ruined the game. How weird is seeing a level 120 asking You how to get to Ardougne or something like that.

Some skills were made a lot too easy. Which has, along with Miniclip, ruined the game community.

Now back on topic. Imagine having a boat with 90+ or 100+ requirements. There would be lots and lots of people on one world playing Pest Control with noone ruining their game. It would go so fast that not even them could see when they got the level. And we would have even more people with 120 combat asking for a way to Ardougne.

Even now with the low level pures, Pest Control is too fast...

You will say "You have used PC too, do not complain about it!"

Yes, I have used Pest Control for a few hundred points but that does not say that I like it. I cannot stand being there for 20 minutes. Yesterday I was there to get myself a Void knight body. After 13 points I could not stand it anymore and I went back to Slayer.

I think Pest Control is a bad thing for RuneScape and I also find it extremely boring.

My thoughts on those boats:

More boring and making-the-game-way-too-easy minigames?

More starting points for no priority levels?

More islands with new portals or monsters to kill?

< gago >

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

heh, read my above post :P

My guess would be there aren't any level requirements for the boats. Jagex would just make different boats to get rid of the annoying "You have been given priority level 1 over other players boarding the lander." "You have been given priority level 2 over other players boarding the lander.""You have been given priority level 3 over other players boarding the lander.""You have been given priority level 4 over other players boarding the lander.""You have been given priority level 4 over other players boarding the lander.""You have been given priority level 4 over other players boarding the lander."

(that really is what happens somethimes)

Yeah that has happened to me to :XD:

I would love to see them make lvl requirements for the boats.

I hope JaGeX really will not make requirements for Pest Control as that will make it WAY TOO EASY!

I agree with the person who has written that Pest Control ruined the game. How weird is seeing a level 120 asking You how to get to Ardougne or something like that.

Some skills were made a lot too easy. Which has, along with Miniclip, ruined the game community.

Now back on topic. Imagine having a boat with 90+ or 100+ requirements. There would be lots and lots of people on one world playing Pest Control with noone ruining their game. It would go so fast that not even them could see when they got the level. And we would have even more people with 120 combat asking for a way to Ardougne.

Even now with the low level pures, Pest Control is too fast...

You will say "You have used PC too, do not complain about it!"

Yes, I have used Pest Control for a few hundred points but that does not say that I like it. I cannot stand being there for 20 minutes. Yesterday I was there to get myself a Void knight body. After 13 points I could not stand it anymore and I went back to Slayer.

I think Pest Control is a bad thing for RuneScape and I also find it extremely boring.

My thoughts on those boats:

More boring and making-the-game-way-too-easy minigames?

More starting points for no priority levels?

More islands with new portals or monsters to kill?

< gago >

You have some very valid points.

The mini game did lower the amount of prowess you have for your level. And yes i do see level 100+ people asking what my armour is... <.<

prospektssigza4.jpg

That would be kinda good and help keep the lower lvls out of the higher clans if the boats are combat lvl requirements.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

true, there are more and more high combat noobs as a result of PC, but i enjoy it. ( *shrugs* yeah, i have weird tastes ;) )

Also, when you're combat training there, it is extremely annoying to be in a clan world, and have some low levels there attacking the non-spinner monsters instead of the portals :/

Imagine them lowering the rewards from pc.

"How'd you get to such a high level?

Pest controll. why?

Nice :lol: "

It would lower the amount of PC products. And the ones there still playing Pc all the time would be considered good.

I hope those boats get us to an harder pc game, wich will result in more points per game ofcourse.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

:o

Well, people have been complaining about noobs at pc, now jagex are answering. 5 bucks says that in the future, those boats will be for higher levels only.

Pc ruined rs though :shame:

lol i hope so!

sig.gif

Crazy Old Man.

R.I.P The Old Nite. My Mentor and Brother.

He taught me how to play the game.

Lets not get into the whole PC ruined RS thing, players are just using the faster exp that Jagex have provided like in the past. You cant blame them for that.

Anyway back on-topic.

Do you think the boats may have different combat level requirements and the higher level boats give less points.

Maybe higher level players will be made to have no choice but use the higher boats?