Future Pest Control Update? Accidental KB Leak?

eyehawk78

Huzzah! coild this be the update that i have been waiting for??? :ohnoes:

tbh 4 boats could have been awsome

40-60 boat 1

61-80 boat 2

81-100 boat 3

101-126 boat 4

BUT ITS STILL AWSOME 8-)

Proud Member Of Hells Legion 102+

tkavil302nn3.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmhmhmmm lets see...

Level requirement boats -> less pures, pures quitting -> pure friendly items declining in price (ranger sets...), non pures happy in the wilderness, rawr

@ greenboy

there is already a combat minimum for pest control, and it's not 3.

Lol I know but you Kind've get my idea.

Iv Green vI.png

hawtzo5.png

the only problem with pc, is that low levels can leach from the higher levels, which means they get the lvel up without doing any real work, so if the boats came into place we wouldn't have 'PC n00bs'

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

the only problem with pc, is that low levels can leach from the higher levels, which means they get the lvel up without doing any real work, so if the boats came into place we wouldn't have 'PC n00bs'

Leeching happens in about oowh say, every mmorpg?

seriously...

BTW : All you guys are hoping for some wicked lvl restrictions, your not getting them, dream on, noobs will always ruin PC, till light goes dark and RS dies... :uhh:

^^Yeah, and im writing a book about it!^^

Bounty Hunter is nothing more than a lame ass excuse not to say there is no PKing.

I HATE JAGEX!

I wouldn't mind them halving the experience you get and setting up level divisions. Even if it slows the experience, not having to find a new world to PC on every hour would be a bonus for everyone.

sir%20nomad.gif

If I was a betting man, I would wager that:

1. There will be three boats for different levels;

2. The lower-level boat will go to a different island, and be easier to do than current PC;

3. The higher-level boat will be go to yet another island, and be far harder to do than current PC;

4. The mid-level boat will stay exactly the same; and

5. You can only get on the lander that suits your level, otherwise you get less of a reward or something.

Well, that's how it SHOULD be anyway.

Honestly, you people against PC, you lost long ago, just give it up. Jagex isn't going to take the game out now, because it would be and "unfair" advantage to the people who got to use it. People that want to train most efficiantly use PC.

does any1 need to add more?

Dont complain that PC ruined runescape

just go with the flow...

if you cant handel it..to bad

ps: I use pc alot <3:

I always tell the truth even when I lie

I hope JaGeX really will not make requirements for Pest Control as that will make it WAY TOO EASY!

I agree with the person who has written that Pest Control ruined the game. How weird is seeing a level 120 asking You how to get to Ardougne or something like that.

Some skills were made a lot too easy. Which has, along with Miniclip, ruined the game community.

Now back on topic. Imagine having a boat with 90+ or 100+ requirements. There would be lots and lots of people on one world playing Pest Control with noone ruining their game. It would go so fast that not even them could see when they got the level. And we would have even more people with 120 combat asking for a way to Ardougne.

Even now with the low level pures, Pest Control is too fast...

You will say "You have used PC too, do not complain about it!"

Yes, I have used Pest Control for a few hundred points but that does not say that I like it. I cannot stand being there for 20 minutes. Yesterday I was there to get myself a Void knight body. After 13 points I could not stand it anymore and I went back to Slayer.

I think Pest Control is a bad thing for RuneScape and I also find it extremely boring.

My thoughts on those boats:

More boring and making-the-game-way-too-easy minigames?

More starting points for no priority levels?

More islands with new portals or monsters to kill?

< gago >

wow good reason!

i go to f2p every now and then as well and act silly for a joke and i walk around asking wheres varrock etc, whats your point? is this the reason why people think pc is bad?

and good one aswell, its too boring for you so you go off to do something else, if its boring dont you think people deserve the xp to live through the boredom?

if you said something reasonable like pc shouldnt be able to train magic, range, or pray xp then i would understand that it killed the game a bit, but otherwise if you hate updates so much go back to classic, tired of the complainers, play classic

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Honestly, you people against PC, you lost long ago, just give it up. Jagex isn't going to take the game out now, because it would be and "unfair" advantage to the people who got to use it. People that want to train most efficiantly use PC.

does any1 need to add more?

Dont complain that PC ruined runescape

just go with the flow...

if you cant handel it..to bad

ps: I use pc alot <3:

Everyone knows it's more efficient, and everyone knows that they can use PC at any time. We know we can't change it, that doesn't mean that we can't think it's a bad update.

I've said this before, but I got over 2 million Magic experience at PC, and 94 Mage. I'd take it all away for PC to never have existed in the first place.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I hope JaGeX really will not make requirements for Pest Control as that will make it WAY TOO EASY!

I agree with the person who has written that Pest Control ruined the game. How weird is seeing a level 120 asking You how to get to Ardougne or something like that.

Some skills were made a lot too easy. Which has, along with Miniclip, ruined the game community.

Now back on topic. Imagine having a boat with 90+ or 100+ requirements. There would be lots and lots of people on one world playing Pest Control with noone ruining their game. It would go so fast that not even them could see when they got the level. And we would have even more people with 120 combat asking for a way to Ardougne.

Even now with the low level pures, Pest Control is too fast...

You will say "You have used PC too, do not complain about it!"

Yes, I have used Pest Control for a few hundred points but that does not say that I like it. I cannot stand being there for 20 minutes. Yesterday I was there to get myself a Void knight body. After 13 points I could not stand it anymore and I went back to Slayer.

I think Pest Control is a bad thing for RuneScape and I also find it extremely boring.

My thoughts on those boats:

More boring and making-the-game-way-too-easy minigames?

More starting points for no priority levels?

More islands with new portals or monsters to kill?

< gago >

wow good reason!

i go to f2p every now and then as well and act silly for a joke and i walk around asking wheres varrock etc, whats your point? is this the reason why people think pc is bad?

and good one aswell, its too boring for you so you go off to do something else, if its boring dont you think people deserve the xp to live through the boredom?

if you said something reasonable like pc shouldnt be able to train magic, range, or pray xp then i would understand that it killed the game a bit, but otherwise if you hate updates so much go back to classic, tired of the complainers, play classic

i knew where ardroune was when i was a lev 45 \' \'

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

I always hoped JaGeX would halve the experience gotten at Pest Control since it's absolutely ruined what it means to be a high level.

Why I think Pest Control is bad?

Absolutely no risk at all.

No supplies needed.

Not even good armour needed, when I went to a PC world all I saw were people in Initiate or proselyte. How hard is it to get any of those armours.

And for all this No Risk, No Supplies BS, it is ALSO the fastest combat experience in the game.

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

HAS ANY ONE NOT EVEN THOUGHT THAT HE COULD OF JUST DONE THIS ON PAINTSHOP OR PHOTOSHOP ?

Lol did you even read the beginning of the topic? Read the beginning of the topic where people back me up. People who checked the Pest Control topic before it was changed.

Ever thought of reading the entire of a topic before you post?

2. The lower-level boat will go to a different island, and be easier to do than current PC;

3. The higher-level boat will be go to yet another island, and be far harder to do than current PC;

5. You can only get on the lander that suits your level, otherwise you get less of a reward or something.

Nice thoughts, maybe the higer level one wil give like 3 points, mid 2 and lower 1?

That'd make Pc points a lot easier, thus destoying Rs :ohnoes:

Nice thoughts, maybe the higer level one wil give like 3 points, mid 2 and lower 1?

That'd make Pc points a lot easier, thus destoying Rs :ohnoes:

I reckon maybe the opposite? I think a nerf on PC is much more likely than a boost. 3 points for low, 2 for mid and 1 for high?