Shey was here!

Today, with only 98xp till my hunting level, I spent the day doing nothing much! A little bit of alching here and there, then logging out to have many naps, as I am still in recovery from getting 1.3mill xp in 1.5 days! :shock:

A visit to the Chaos Elemental was in order, and a group of 5 brave warriers waddled on up to him and poked the hell out of him! We managed to kill him about 8 times before we all agreed that we should head back. And surprise surprise, none of us were skulled for a change! rofl!

Then I was on my way to bed tonight when I was invited to go to DK's as a suicide. So off we went, through tunnels up ladders down ladders omg omg where am I going ....wheres all the green dots gone? what....Fally??? ooohh no and I didnt even get to the kings!! :uhh: :-# :-w #-o :oops: :XD:

Well thats enough excitement for the day...anyone wanting to take me through the waterbirth dungeon for a few trips so I can get to know my way around is welcome!!!! <3:

Party tomorrow...yayyyy \' \'

Goodnight Tipit!

On a side note: Sir Hartlar, a Tipiter who's posts I have read, and finally got to meet during the week is leaving Runescape. Very sad to see him go, and he will be missed. I do admire him for having the strength to make a decision like this, and wish him all the best in his future endeavours.

He gave me a very welcome donation of a bunch of herbs and vials. Thankyou Sir Hartlar and take care. <3:

Edit: The Mental!

mental2.png

shey.png

Today, with only 98xp till my hunting level, I spent the day doing nothing much! A little bit of alching here and there, then logging out to have many naps, as I am still in recovery from getting 1.3mill xp in 1.5 days! :shock:

Ha, Ha I hear ya sister~ :) I loafed it all day popped on game to do a few trades make some prayer/range pots

to get ready for my next goal.

Otherwise I did absolutly NOTHING. We sure gave it our all and we did fantastic :thumbsup: Not to mention all the fun

we had trying to get there. Shey it was a pleasure to skill with you, you kept me motivated and our long talks

together as made me a better person and also helped to put the game in perspective for me.

Will miss you as we go our seperate ways but you will remain on my friends list until the day I leave Runescape.

Can't wait to see 99 Hunting on my board now~ Are we there yet ?? ( lol )

See ya tonight I am off to watch a movie and continue to recover on our exploding exp extravaganza. ::'

queenvalerie.png

dust can show you how to get to dks without dieing!!1111!!1shift1!111shift3!11@@1```

gratsss on 99 hunter, I shall do my best to be there luvah <3:

It's in like 5 hours isn't it :o :o

Thankyou Dusty! <3:

Ha, Ha I hear ya sister~ :) I loafed it all day popped on game to do a few trades make some prayer/range pots

to get ready for my next goal.

Otherwise I did absolutly NOTHING. We sure gave it our all and we did fantastic :thumbsup: Not to mention all the fun

we had trying to get there. Shey it was a pleasure to skill with you, you kept me motivated and our long talks

together as made me a better person and also helped to put the game in perspective for me.

Will miss you as we go our seperate ways but you will remain on my friends list until the day I leave Runescape.

Can't wait to see 99 Hunting on my board now~ Are we there yet ?? ( lol )

See ya tonight I am off to watch a movie and continue to recover on our exploding exp extravaganza.

Valerie, it has been a fantastic experience working on hunter with you, lots of tears and laughter, but always smiles at the end! I am sure our paths will cross often during the game, and you never know, we may find ourselves working on a skill cape at the same time one day again! Although, you don't have many left to go! :XD:

My answer wasnt answered yet but I am going to put money that Shey's trap will trip first. <3:

I think it was me that got to level up point first, although Valerie caught up super fast once I logged out for the night and she woke up. :XD: That was a major motivator for both of us, as we would both wake up with a lot of catch up to do every day!

3 hours till level!!! ZOMG Hurry Up Already!!!!!!!! :XD: \'

shey.png

hmm change of plan.i might not be able to come to youre hunter prty.im at my freinds 99 construction party now and im wrecked and need sleep.unless i wake up in 3 hours(which is highly impossible) then i wont be able to come :cry:

congrats sheyy and queen val.if only the timezone differace wasnt lkke 10 hours -.-

tifsdac6mc.gif

The Golden Bowl

By: Mirrorforced

Gold_bowl.png

One of the greatest things invented,

It can hold so much.

Retains water, food, and even help you out,

But this could only be done with someone's touch.

This thing is so amazing,

It can even be made of gold.

But what amazes me the most,

Is how it is so wonderfully bold.

I would never sell this,

If I did, everything would be a mess.

The memories I have and will to come,

Are nothing short but priceless.

Translation:

You are the greatest.

You can do so much.

You help me out all the time.

All thanks to our friendship.

You are amazing.

You truly have a heart of gold.

You amaze me so much!

You are the best.

I could never trade you away.

I will never be the same.

I have so many great memories.

You are priceless to me.

Thanks so much for being my friend Shey, and congratulations on getting 99 Hunter. I love you so much Shey, never change. <3:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Took too long, I had to get back to my homework :( Gratz on the level though! You worked really hard and totally deserve it <3:<3:<3:

More <3: from me :P

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Congrats Beautiful, you and Val deserved this with out a doubt. Be sure to keep the girl power going! <3:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

ZOMG FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou everyone who came along!!!!!!!! \' \' \' \' \'

Congratulations QueenValerie as well on your awsome achievement! <3:

An amazing show of tipiters came along many many green dots! Yayyyy!

99hunter.png

shey.png

Hiya Shey! :D I never really thanked you properly for attending my little 91 runecrafting 'get-together.' Thanks! :thumbsup: \:D/

And big congratulations on 99 hunter! Sorry I wasn't able to make the party :( Keep up the good work!!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

\'

I've seen atleast one of your posts in about the last 5 threads I've looked at, all of your posts are just "Emoticons" lol :)

:lol:

<3:

:o

:-k

Dont spam my blog! :evil:

:ohnoes: :XD: :P <3:

Nice hunter <3:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome