Shey was here!

Congrats on 99 Hunter! Wish I could come but it would have been too late at night for me :(

Good Luck on your future goals! :D

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

Sorry haven't posted in a while, its taken me a bit to recover from hunting! :-w

This week I spent mainly pottering from skill to skill, and visiting KQ and DKs with friends in dhide for a bit of fun. The congratulations I am getting from all the tipiters in game is fantastic.

I had my first major meltdown today in game, when I got RC PKed. I normally use the fairy rings as I am a big chicken, and finally tonight after feeling really silly for being scared, off I went. 4 loads later boom...Teleblock and dds spec...I managed to get away and run down to Edgy bank where I died at the Teller trying to get antipoison out of my bank. Was I cranky!!! I look back now and laugh, and I now know to drop my pouches If I am going to die. Took me about an hour and a half to get all my pouches back. :shock: What made me cranky was that the pker was in Edgeville bank saying he did it for fun not the glories, and I along with a few friends blasted him. He later apologised and offered me some compensation for my loss, even though the money wasnt an issue it was nice of him. RC Pking is a fact of life with Abyss Runecrafters, but whoa did I throw a tantrum anyway. :XD:

I had to go poke the kq a few times in dhide just to calm me down.

I also completed the new quest tonight not long after it was released, and it is not easy. Be very prepared for the final fight, thats all I can say.

Levels for this week are:

levels16may07.png

My first trip to the newly made over KQ.

newkqdhide.png

shey.png

great work on the skills sheyyy.hopefully youll get all youre skills to 70 soon.

i had a kalphite task yesterday so instead went on a suicide mission to the kq.much funnier than youres lol.see kalphite queen....dead :XD:

go go shey

tifsdac6mc.gif

Nice level ups, Just some advice about those mean rc pkers!

1) always carry a 1 clik teleport...I can not stress this enough!

2)Outwit them...Sometimes when they try to get you and they splash, wait at the bank for a few minutes..hop if you feel like it

3)If they continue to splash, then take out the old seercull, and one rune arrow. Run past them and shoot with the special on, so funny to see them not able to do magic.

Pouches are a pain to get back

Would you like to add me ingame? (Apcrump0)

Apcrump0.png

Nice level ups, Just some advice about those mean rc pkers!

1) always carry a 1 clik teleport...I can not stress this enough!

2)Outwit them...Sometimes when they try to get you and they splash, wait at the bank for a few minutes..hop if you feel like it

3)If they continue to splash, then take out the old seercull, and one rune arrow. Run past them and shoot with the special on, so funny to see them not able to do magic.

Pouches are a pain to get back

Would you like to add me ingame? (Apcrump0)

Thanks for the advice. I am an abyss rc nub, and there are a few things I learnt after that experience.

I did have a 1 click teleport, but he teleblocked me. :shock:

I managed to run away from him and down the east side of the river, but he had also dds specced me. So by the time I got to Edgeville Bank I was at about 2 health, I opened bank to get antipoison and died there.

I did learn some valuable lessons. Drop my pouches, and anything else I have time to do so if I am about to die. I now carry an antipoison as well, one less rune made but I feel safer. :anxious:

Last night I used the fairy rings again, then thought, no I won't let this scare me off the abyss, so went back abyss rcing, made 4.5k nats, and managed to run past one or two pkers without getting hit, I guess I will get better as I go along.

I also got rc level 69!! :thumbsup:

68 more lvls :[) maybe u could train fm? its fast ;)

and boring to boot!

<3: <3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

I think you see where this is going... :P

LOL <3:

I have enough Maple Logs to get 94 Firemaking banked. I have been working on it, a little at a time, but tend to get distracted by people dragging me off to Edgy to Dance! I am working on all my skills atm, but mainly the three I have that are under 70. I am now 65 herblore, nearly 67 farming and got 69 runecrafting last night. I am also only about 6k alchs away from 90 Magic which is one of my goals.

In between all this I am Slaying, still a long way off a Combat Level but will get there. I am currently about 27% combat based, and I hope to change that to about 30%

shey.png

Ah yes, I see your mistake...

Don't bother running down the side of the river, if your near the mage, then you can still teleport into the abyss, even if your teleblocked. Most abyss rcers know this, but its a useful tip ::'

Apcrump0.png

Dunno if I congrated you for the fletchy and wc cape, but congrats on all 3 99's! Nice work.

I did notice you didn't show up for the event yesterday, and I hope the reason was that you slept in, and that it wasn't anything serious.

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Need a countdown? Don't know where to find one? http://www.pending.me.uk/

Retired TET leader.