Shey was here!

you orgot the aprt lol about collecting the materials for 42 origami baloons.took us an hour and then we realised they were untradeable :evil:

twas a great party.it was absolutley crazy

I know that was just sooooo awful!!! It never said in the guide that they were untradable lol dang it.

Anyway it was a lot of fun hey kris! :D

shey.png

you orgot the aprt lol about collecting the materials for 42 origami baloons.took us an hour and then we realised they were untradeable :evil:

twas a great party.it was absolutley crazy

I know that was just sooooo awful!!! It never said in the guide that they were untradable lol dang it.

Anyway it was a lot of fun hey kris! :D

sure was.when me you,queen val,laikrob and kingsimon were stood in the house and momeydragon realeased hundreds upon hundreds of clockwork mice that just freaked me out.

tifsdac6mc.gif

This morning, after not successfully going to sleep, I hopped to world 91 to celebrate MomeyDragons 2,000,000 xp in Hunter

You mean 200m not 2m

By the way KEEP GOING! :thumbsup: \'

Edit:How come u not been on today? (Well i havent seen it say Sheynara has logged in)

After hosting TET AU Event yesterday, and very early this morning stepping in at the last minute to host TET Event, along with spending time irl with family, I managed to get some fishing time in.

And Yayyyy I got 95 Fishering!!!!!! \'

Will upload screenie and update first post tomorrow when I wake up, too tired to now, so goodnight Tipit see you tomo.......Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :-w

shey.png

This morning, I was happily firemaking away at Piscatoris, when this person showed up and started firemaking. Well I dont mind sharing one bit, but this idiot started lighting their fires in my path and cut me off. Now that is one of my pet hates, so boypower, nekyy and me started cutting her off, and she bought in some high level friend who stood there cussing us.

In the mean time I was not getting xp so I buggered off to Port Phasmatys to continue with my firemaking.

So Oreo and Nekyy joined me there and thats when the fun started. :XD:

Half hour later:

firemaking95.png

shey.png

Hahaha omggg that was so much fun \' Look at poor Celt stickin out in her brown bedsheet :XD:

Congratz on 95 Sheyyy <3:<3:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.