whats ur favorite tv show??

4737_Carlin

I enjoy Simpsons,Lost, Futurama

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

u ppl need to stop spamming my post if ur not gonna post ur fav

untitled17gw8ps.gif

Evolution is a philosophy unsupported by the majority of scientific observations whose influence has been a detriment to society and true scientific advancement.

I quite like shows which have been thrown together with nothing behind them.

Always good for a laugh and ridicule - and then you cheer when they are removed.

Battlestar Galactica TNS (although most of season three has been really poor so far)
pfffffffffft. S3 rocks! Exodus Pt II has one of the best scenes EVER!!!!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Battlestar Galactica TNS (although most of season three has been really poor so far)

Yeah, that was a good episode, but it's all been downhill since then. The last 12 episodes or so have all been pointless meandering stand alone stories. Far below what I've come to expect from what is my favourite TV series in years.

Harrington.gif

Its gets good at the latter part of the series.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Not only was that the best episode of BSG, that may have been the best episode on a TV show I have ever seen. I've seen a lot of TV shows too. The feeling I got during that episode was just awesome :D .

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Not only was that the best episode of BSG, that may have been the best episode on a TV show I have ever seen. I've seen a lot of TV shows too. The feeling I got during that episode was just awesome :D .

Well, I just watched Sunday night's episode 19, and that was frackin' awesome lol. Great to see the Cylons looking dangerous again, and good to get Baltar's trial underway.

Harrington.gif

I still havnt seen it yet. Got some problems with my PC atm :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi