Another sinister plot...

iwatake

Ugh, i saw them yesterday when i started exploring that area and couldnt reach the :cry:

Now i have to slack off and get within agility pot range to get to them :D

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

If you have ring of charos(u) on they'll tell you what they're doing :-$ .

Ummmm, tell us?

Yes please tell us i must know! :wall:

I added that interesting bit of the conversation from the ring of charos. Look at the two blocks of dialogue I added.

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

Im thinking of a combination of the Red Axe story line, temple of Ikov, tears of Guthix, and death to Dorgenshun quests... if thats a dwarf I'm seeing in the picture. I guess the Dorgenshun and The Dwarwes will have to unite to fight off the Red Axe (united with Lucein) and HAM. I smell an epic quest coming up =P~

I think that's the most crackpot theory I've ever heard...

Hmm, a specific type of energy eh?

Well, seeing as how the walls in the Tears of Guthix's cave are infused with his power i'd say that qualifies as rare and quite specific. Power of a god afterall. It would have to be something out of the ordinary in order for the to have to go in a fairly remote cave in order to find it. It doesn't strike me as a place that would be on the top of your list if you were searching for something. We also know that Lucien is/was after the staff of Armadyl wich would likely radiate the same type of energy.

Granted if this involves a new quest it would most likely be something totally different. However for now this would seem to be the most logical conclusion.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

Im thinking of a combination of the Red Axe story line, temple of Ikov, tears of Guthix, and death to Dorgenshun quests... if thats a dwarf I'm seeing in the picture. I guess the Dorgenshun and The Dwarwes will have to unite to fight off the Red Axe (united with Lucein) and HAM. I smell an epic quest coming up =P~

I think that's the most crackpot theory I've ever heard...

prolly is, but it would be coool ( hey you have to admit it would be cool )

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

*looks at quest cape*

*looks at ape atol*

*looks back at quest cape*

*runs away from ape atol droping quest cape*

Is 70 agility really that difficult? I found it a chore only after level 69. It doesn't have to be hard, you can make it fun at the brimhaven agility arena.

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

I went down to check this out today. I think that if they are heading towards the tears of guthix, I dont think they realise thats what is is because they think it is simply something they can carry out. If its not the tears energy, could it be coming from the Kalphite dungeon? Is there something else hidden down there? :-k

inferno_char.png

Would be nice to see a new quest, I have been playing another game since Friday, for the first time ever on Tuesday there was an update that didn't faze me.

I have really lost interest in RuneScape but the community I can never loss interest in.

Something to do with the gods or lesser gods would be nice maybe some new information on the gods/lesser gods will be thrown up \'

Ugh, i saw them yesterday when i started exploring that area and couldnt reach the :cry:

no summer pie and you only need 1 lvl (dont know if it works i aint even anywhere near being able)

no summer pie and you only need 1 lvl (dont know if it works i aint even anywhere near being able)

That should work. Agility increasing items work with shortcuts, so I think they work with courses as well.

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

I think it's more likely that they're talking about the Dorgeshuun generator than Tears of Guthix. That's just my opinion. It certainly would be more interesting if it were ToG.

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

Finally, a sequel to that quest is well needed.

Desert treasure :P ? Sounds interesting, if I ever decide to buy my crossbow back I'll go check it out.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.