what is your favorite skill and why

dr_gawn

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame about the price but I love construction, houses are so fun we need more different rooms and stuff to put in them and about 4-10 more rooms!

They should add a hole load of under level 50 Stuff for the lower levels to make construction better for them. And I hate they way it shows people the items you don't have in you display cases :shame:

Should only display that to you in building mode I think.

Smithing/Magic. Smithing's nice cause it's a peaceful skill when done it quiet areas, and lets me talk to my friends and actually having a conversation with them without having to have 60% of my attention on what I'm training. Magic, well, it's benefits are amazing and I simply love the skill (Hence why it shall be my 2nd 99). This next sentance explains mages (mainly ancients in wild/cwars, but w/e :P)

You love to be us, but hate to face us. -Mages

\'

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

slayer <3:<3:<3:

you get cool items and unique monsters to kill

I agree. I love training slayer.

LOL =;

If you guys love training slayer then we need a need word for my amazing affectionate attraction to the skill where you get whips for free if you have achieved lvl 85 in it :lol:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Depends on how i feel at the time, sometimes i like skills that are easy to train like hunter, cooking, firemaking, etc. Other times I want a challenge so i go with farming, slayer, or runecrafting. Overall, i'd have to say prayer; it's useful, challenging, and raises my cb.

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

Runecrafting, because it's really nice to annoying those pesty rc pkers :lol: and it's nice cash to be made.

Woodcutting, it's relaxing and usually there are some nice people which lead to some nice conversations at yews or mages.

blackmbnaval,Novafallen.gif

Making natures for life

Range - was my first 99 and its a lot of fun to train

Crafting - Not 100% sure why i like it but its a decent skill that makes me some money

I'm starting to like thieving a lil too

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp