Post Thy Funny Forum Posts.

Abyssalwhip

idiotforumsqc7.png

Welcome to the wonderful world of pissed-off 8 year olds with an I.Q. of 41. Yet another sign that small children and drugs don't mix...

It might have been hacker, but he goes on to say that his friend(The one he was account sharing with) had made him mad, so he was going to get the account banned, because that would keep his friend from using it...

Total slip-ups:

-Admitting to account-sharing

-Not only does he account share, he lets his friend have the recoveries...

-Profanity(Naughty, naughty... :lol: )

-Admitting intent to 'scam people, swear break every rule possible'

-Shouting in all caps "I'VE ACCOUNT SHARED FOR THE LAST 5 MONTHS!!!!! :XD: #-o

-Says that WoW not only is better, but it has better graphics...(...And then I pulls out my gun!) :lol:

IMO, probably my best find. 8-)

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dis is tru. ok 1 day i was in lommby n i saw dis lv 125. so me says "how u git dat red amrer" n he sed "look, noob I don't know. Go smith some bronze. Stop begging". so den mi say ok. so den i went 2 get mi self bronze. lemi tell u it tok all day bcuz i codnt get da bronze med hat from da gooblin, but i ddn care bcus i was happy dat i got 2 lv 6. ok den i got all mi bronze stoff and wodenshiield. i was all excited cos i wad rioch. den i want 2 explor but dees meanies were shootin earthballs at mi n dey woodnt stop so i say stop but dey wont stop so den i went back 2 lommy. Wtf!!!! i didn hav my bronze n i waz in lommy. wot da hell hapen 2 mi???? ok pls jagax put mi back were i was wid my bronze mak a roll back pls ok.!!

Another great find, :P

99 attack-34,104th to 99 attack.

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

Dis is tru. ok 1 day i was in lommby n i saw dis lv 125. so me says "how u git dat red amrer" n he sed "look, noob I don't know. Go smith some bronze. Stop begging". so den mi say ok. so den i went 2 get mi self bronze. lemi tell u it tok all day bcuz i codnt get da bronze med hat from da gooblin, but i ddn care bcus i was happy dat i got 2 lv 6. ok den i got all mi bronze stoff and wodenshiield. i was all excited cos i wad rioch. den i want 2 explor but dees meanies were shootin earthballs at mi n dey woodnt stop so i say stop but dey wont stop so den i went back 2 lommy. Wtf!!!! i didn hav my bronze n i waz in lommy. wot da hell hapen 2 mi???? ok pls jagax put mi back were i was wid my bronze mak a roll back pls ok.!!

Another great find, :P

Wow. I think my IQ lowered 20 points just from reading that. :boohoo:

EDIT: If you look at that guy's stats, he is around level 105-110. :-w

td2sig.jpg

I remember yesterday I was surfing rants and I came across a thread I should have screenshot, it was about this guy who thought a Jagex Mod hacked his account because he said he changed his password 5times a day and that only a mod would know and that it isn't funny and he better get it back.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

Since I have no idea how pictures work, I just copied and pasted this...

Al giya quid. Sweer darn. R u a bare mmmmm? R8 then m8 al come darn 4 ya l8r pal.

Anyone even understand what is being said there?

Edit: There's also an entertaining topic saying that goblins should be level 126 and drop rune/dragon weapons and armor, but I'm not sure where that went.

everfreefire.png

everfreefire.png

Since I have no idea how pictures work, I just copied and pasted this...

Al giya quid. Sweer darn. R u a bare mmmmm? R8 then m8 al come darn 4 ya l8r pal.

Anyone even understand what is being said there?

Edit: There's also an entertaining topic saying that goblins should be level 126 and drop rune/dragon weapons and armor, but I'm not sure where that went.

I think he is asking for free full dragon in his native Swahili tongue, but it could be ancient Inuit language also. Not quite sure about which one exactly.

He meant strong, that's not funny, that's just making fun of a tiny grammar mistake when it's one of the best written on the RSOF (grammar-based)

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

He meant strong, that's not funny, that's just making fun of a tiny grammar mistake when it's one of the best written on the RSOF (grammar-based)

Yea, it's like that one guy who scrawled all over the post in red, making fun of a very well made and well-argued post. In the words of Daffy Duck, "You, sir, are desssssssspicable!"

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I was reading the general forums and saw something like this:

Author: Are permanent mutes permanent?

Replier1: Perm means perm

Replier2: What part of permanent mute escapes from you???

Cant upload pic, accidentally forgot to delete names when uploading to photobucket and for some reason even if i delete it and upload an edited one still shows the un-edited one :(

¨)

¸.´¸.*´¨)

(¸.´ (¸.Lilith1023

Lilith1023.png

Cant upload pic, accidentally forgot to delete names when uploading to photobucket and for some reason even if i delete it and upload an edited one still shows the un-edited one :(

Hehe, that was me. I was the "What part of permanent escapes you?

Here's a pic.

permamootsw5.png

[sorry, I refer to everyone as dude. Not trying to b gender-specific :oops: ]

Still alive, still alive.

Dude, that was me. I was the "What part of permanent escapes you?

Here's a pic.

permamootsw5.png

Lol, ty support \'

BTW, im not a dude, im a girl #-o :shame:

¨)

¸.´¸.*´¨)

(¸.´ (¸.Lilith1023

Lilith1023.png

I don't have the picture but, I do have what the post said.

Some noob (in the spelling he used)

som nerdy lvl 111 n00b killed me in wild for no reason and jagex let him get away with it rofllmaoomfgWTF Go **** your slf jagex you mutha******

i hate you for letting that noob pk me so please get my stuff back o yeay this is spam but i'll ****up any reader of this so go **** your momey jagex i hate you for **** up my account.

Scencerley 1337 spaming noob who will get banned in 14 secents

I Heard this awhile ago.

I was Rolling on the floor laughing at this post.

It was just :uhh: Wow!

http://rambelingsofateenagetechie.blogspot.com/

MY BLOG

Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.

-Joseph Stalin

RoushLogo.jpg

My Logo!