Post Thy Funny Forum Posts.

Abyssalwhip

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i1042312_runescapeformjoke.JPG

That was actually a very well-written and intelligent rant.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

egamer"]

i felt some of your comments on the rant were more noobish then the rant itself. Did you post on it? If so, maybe I should post your post onto this topic.

what i love is how where he circled "cesnor noob", he wrote, "then your name woulbe be sensored". he mispells it right where it was spelled correctly...

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

egamer"]

i felt some of your comments on the rant were more noobish then the rant itself. Did you post on it? If so, maybe I should post your post onto this topic.

what i love is how where he circled "cesnor noob", he wrote, "then your name woulbe be sensored". he mispells it right where it was spelled correctly...

not my best idea XD LMAO :XD: :lol: :lol:

and you spelled would be "woulbe" XD And im a bad speller!!!!XD XD XD XD

It wouldnt be runescape without Jagex screwing up!

i1004938_jmodkilled3.JPG

f_protectfromm_1957f51.jpg

egamer"]

You;re right, you are a bad speller. so i made a small typo. big deal. Typos make the world go rund ::'

you;re liberal use of smileys and exclamation points prevents me from taking anything you post seriously. you're spelling doesn;t help much either.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

egamer"]

What i like is this: (its a tad convoluted) you (Sara) mocked someones post and mispelt the word censored. Lenin pointed this out, but also mispelt the word censored (as cesnor). Then you(Sara) countered by saying Lenin mistyped would be as wouldbe. Finally Lenin came back with a general broadside at your(Sara's) spelling and grammar, whilst using the ; sign instead of the ' sign. Neither of you can spell or type perfectly, stop beating each other over the head. Although the irony of you both mocking each others spelling while misspelling is humorous to me because i am a man of whimsy.

egamer"]

What i like is this: (its a tad convoluted) you (Sara) mocked someones post and mispelt the word censored. Lenin pointed this out, but also mispelt the word censored (as cesnor). Then you(Sara) countered by saying Lenin mistyped would be as wouldbe. Finally Lenin came back with a general broadside at your(Sara's) spelling and grammar, whilst using the ; sign instead of the ' sign. Neither of you can spell or type perfectly, stop beating each other over the head. Although the irony of you both mocking each others spelling while misspelling is humorous to me because i am a man of whimsy.

ok........can we move on?

It wouldnt be runescape without Jagex screwing up!

i1004938_jmodkilled3.JPG

f_protectfromm_1957f51.jpg

It's true;; if they can't find anything to rant at, they'll rant about not having anything to rant about.

angaryrantsum5.png

Rofl! :XD:

Why didn't he just rant about the many stupid things you can rant about...

I mean, you could rant about "y i cant mak my lvl 99 wit not do skill"

Heh, i've seen one of those...

Doomy edit: I like sheep

egamer"]

Touche. From now on I'll proofread my posts.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

I don't have any pics, but this one was funny on the rants forum. Anyone care to translate?

21-Aug-2007 23:06:55

<@n j00 p13*53 ph!x 73h w!1dy

Quick find code is 27-28-238-50137114

...............___@@@ ___-----weeewoooweeewoooo

......____//_____?___\\__ ___

----,o-----GrammarPolice ----@)

----`----(@)=========(@)- `

Skiller: Maurdin, Black(omgracist) pure: Alotofnoobs

I don't have any pics, but this one was funny on the rants forum. Anyone care to translate?

Quite possible the most intellegent U.S. Army cryptoligists(sp?) could not translate that.

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

Quite possible the most intellegent U.S. Army cryptoligists(sp?) could not translate that.

...Yet I can... >.>

Translation (With as proper grammar as I could without deleting any words):

Can you please fix the wilderness because I got owned there? I went in because there was cash there and they put [1,610k] around me and I died. It was really annoying.

I put the cash in brackets because I couldn't figure out the "

Can you please fix the wilderness because I got owned there? I went in because there was cash there and they put [1,610k] around me and I died. It was really annoying.

I put the cash in brackets because I couldn't figure out the "

I think what he was trying to say was ice blocks; nothing else makes sense there (not that that's much to go by in this case . . .). If so, he not only cut out part of the word ice, he misspelled his leetspeak :) .

Off-Topic: I'm getting nervous. I was able to decipher that sentence in under 10 seconds with no major effort. I hope that doesn't mean what I'm afraid it might :ohnoes: .

plz iy wunt mey stuf

Code of Conduct

> RuneScape Forums > Rants > plz iy wunt mey stuf

<< first < prev Page of 1 next > last >>

Refresh

P Range22

23-Aug-2007 08:11:15

jdex i wus in da weld n den i diead wut mi 47 perty hat setz n i wuz lik omg plz giv mi stuf bac cuz i m lv 147 nd i pun u

oh my god another 1337 speaker man stfu and get a life rofl

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011