Post Thy Funny Forum Posts.

Abyssalwhip

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any pics, but this one was funny on the rants forum. Anyone care to translate?

21-Aug-2007 23:06:55

<@n j00 p13*53 ph!x 73h w!1dy

Quick find code is 27-28-238-50137114

Can you please fix the wilderness because I got owned there? I went in because there was cash there and they put ice blocks around me and I died, it was really annoying.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

i1042312_runescapeformjoke.JPG

The added comment makes it indeed a kinda funny post. Seriously, you're making a fool of yourself with that comment.

Ofcourse it can happen that you dont agree with some rant, but that gives you no reason to behave like this. The original auther comes with some valid points. If you dont agree with that, go back to that topic on RSOF and counterargument him with good reason. And spelling.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

> RuneScape Forums > Rants > I AM THE LAWMOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAGEX OYU TOOK MY RUNE PL8 I GOT TELED AND KICK OUT AND I CAME BACK AND IT WAS GONE AND I WORKED SO HARD TO GET IT AND ITS NOT FAIR TO TAKE MY PL8 CUZ THA CHICKIN KILLD MEH AND I COULDNT HELP IT SO GIMME BACK MY PL8 AND LIKE A STR AMMY OR SUMTHIN CAUSE I AM GONNA SUE YOU IF U DONT. I AM THE LAWNMOWER AND JAGEX HE IS THE GRASS AND I WILL RUN OVER HIM IN GONNA CALL A LAYWER

> RuneScape Forums > Rants > I AM THE LAWMOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick find code: 27-28-633-50419528

lawl.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

rsof3rx3.png

:lol: at the spam... and WTF is this new ting with the vegeta and spammer level??? And the 'Over 9,000' comment(s) that come after it? Is it from some stupid anime show? #-o

hey, look! It's me! Also, I introduced the "over nine thousand" thing about 2 weeks ago and everyone spammed it. Noobs. :wall:

Still alive, still alive.

rsof3rx3.png

:lol: at the spam... and WTF is this new ting with the vegeta and spammer level??? And the 'Over 9,000' comment(s) that come after it? Is it from some stupid anime show? #-o

hey, look! It's me! Also, I introduced the "over nine thousand" thing about 2 weeks ago and everyone spammed it. Noobs. :wall:

Oh wait, you didn't. :P

That link is what it's from, by the way. It's awesome. \' :XD:

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

rsof3rx3.png

Oh wait, you didn't. :P

That link is what it's from, by the way. It's awesome. \' :XD:

Oh never mind, I searched it and apparently it IS from a stupid anime show. <.<

BTW SupportMage.... WONDERFUL response to that post.. :XD: :mrgreen:

newsigac5.png