29 March 2007 - Rule 2 update

Sjakie_1_1_3

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rule 2 hasn't changed much at all, it's more of a clarification, and there are no changes to the meat of the rule itself. If you look at the bottom of the rule, here, you'll see a brief list of example scams. We've now expanded this to state that luring someone into the Wilderness under false pretences is definitely a scam.

The majority of you all are good players who stick to the rules, so this shouldn't affect you, but rule breakers beware!

Note: This is a reversal of what was posted on the forums a while back. We realised the earlier decision was a bad idea, and that luring really isn't very nice.

Luring now is a scam :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn you jagex nnow what am i gona do every saturday

I think SpongeBob still airs on saturdays :-k

dino_da_gino.png

Rule 2 hasn't changed much at all, it's more of a clarification, and there are no changes to the meat of the rule itself. If you look at the bottom of the rule, here, you'll see a brief list of example scams. We've now expanded this to state that luring someone into the Wilderness under false pretences is definitely a scam.

The majority of you all are good players who stick to the rules, so this shouldn't affect you, but rule breakers beware!

Note: This is a reversal of what was posted on the forums a while back. We realised the earlier decision was a bad idea, and that luring really isn't very nice.

Luring now is a scam :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn you jagex nnow what am i gona do every saturday

I think SpongeBob still airs on saturdays :-k

+1...

finaly we can officialy report lurers.... it wasnt 100% possible earyler :( just asked lvl 50s with phat where they got it from and they told me they lured it...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

GF lurers. 8-)

I'm glad to see Jagex make a GOOD rule change now. Lurers are a pain in the rear and really are no different from those already considered scammers. I wholeheartedly agree with Andrew's post.

And now those bloody no honour clans will have to find better uses for their time...

lol what will plx do in Edgy now?

Anyways at the person that said "Damn it Jagex, what the hell am I gonna do on Saturdays", lmao.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.