Fancy Boots V. Fightinf Boots, Which do you prefer and why?

Zaaps1

Ever since the realease of the SoS, my friends and I have been debating over which is better.

My personal perference are the Fighting Boots, because when your powermining, the iron you drop make the boots *slight* camoflague into the ground, making you look like you got your feet chopped off until you look closely.

Please post which you prefer, and WHY.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over those 2 boot I prefer the color boot just because I don't like fighting boot much.

I prefer plain leather boot over them both though. ::'

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I like the Fighting boots. They look tough. Also, they look more appropriate for the bonuses they give. Can you imagine rainbow colored boots giving you better fighting ability?

vraptor_con_small.jpg

I prefer fighting boots because the coloured ones are ugly as [cabbage]. I mean all those random colours look horrible together, I feel the same way about wearing different types of armour as one suit, its just esthetics(sp?)

CAD, I think early 2006 or late 2005.

I would prefer leather boots if I still played RS...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

I never wear the things. Usually I stick to my Desert, Black Mystic, or Red Boots :wink:

If I had to choose though, I'd pick Fighting Boots

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I would choose Fighting boots over fancy ones, just because on the first day it was released...nearly everyone was wearing the fancy boots.

But either way, I don't wear them, I wear the Zombie Boots! FTW!

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

This is a bit off topic, but wouldn't it be cool if there was an extra attack added on the fighting boots where you could kick things/people with the [bleep]es... :)

vraptor_con_small.jpg

This is a bit off topic, but wouldn't it be cool if there was an extra attack added on the fighting boots where you could kick things/people with the [bleep]es... :)

It would. But it would be unfair and everyone would wear them. :)

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

I prefer Fighting Boots, as Fancy Boots are too... Fancy, and colourful. But either way, I wear Mime Boots.

They would also have to add something for the Fancy Boots, otherwise it would be unfair.