• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally a month of quality updates coming out :D

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

red cabbage!, I think someone has been sniffing some glue.

untitledwd8.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

z0mg! No highlevelupdates again. :(

Jagex doesn't care about us, they only create crap for lower levels.

I quit RS.

LMAO! Best BTS. Ever.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

First you'll meet the level 2 cabbage spawn, but soon the challenges will ramp up as you confront the level 5 cabbage knights. Finally, at the end of the dungeon, prepare to face our new high-level boss monster, the deadly level 11 Brassica Prime, king of the cabbages!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why is everyone saying 'teh' and 'lawl'?

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

Wow, that behind the scene is hilarious. :lol:

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

So this year's Easter update. Easter is traditionally about foods (such as eggs) being strange colours

Next up, Fred teh farmer has a severe problem. His cabbages are not growing as big as he'd liek! In teh first quest of teh month, , you'll get teh chance to explore sum of teh most exciting and dangerous places in RuneScape, from teh bustling city of Rimmington to teh shadowy remote town of Lumbridge, searching 4 pieces 4 a fantastic new weapon

Deep under teh Melzar's Maze vegetable patch, darkness lies. Actually it's always been a bit dark under there, what with it being underground and never getting any sun, but soon there will be a new, more dangerous, metaphorical sort of darkness. teh secret tunnels which run under teh patch are about to be invaded by a new deadly enemy

Get your spades ready, 4 teh 3rd update of teh month, will feature one and a half levels of increasingly dangerous enemies. First you'll meet teh lvl 2 something, but soon teh challenges will ramp up as you confront teh lvl 5 seomthing knights. Finally, at teh end of teh dungeon, prepare to face our new high-lvl boss monster, teh deadly lvl 11 something,

Of course, we'll be adding sum special new item drops 4 anyone with teh strength and stamina to defeat these terrifying new monsters. So watch out 4 armour! With legs, helmet and body to collect, you can make yourself look bunny

With a new r00n, you'll be needing sum new spells,

this looks more like it

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Those poor "no cooking" pures will be so disappointed that they won't be able to wear cabbage armor :-w

This is going to be the best month *ever*

I LOVE April Fools Day!!! :thumbsup:

K_G_Is_Me.png

Heheh. I'm just laughing at the people on the Runescape Rants forums. Oh no JaGeX is releasing this crappy update! Waaaaaahhh!

"Jagex, this is bad, people might think its real. You shouldn't have done this."

EH, lol..hilarious. You should see the rants. LMAO

Obviously Tip.it forums have a cencor on certain words that change them into "Teh" "Lawl" "R00n" and etc. Your humiliating me..

Heheh. I'm just laughing at teh people on teh Runescape Rants forums. Oh no JaGeX is releasing this crappy update! Waaaaaahhh!

"Jagex, this is bad, people might think its real. You shouldn't have done this."

EH, lawl..hilarious. You should see teh rants. LMAO

personally this would be the greatest update ever.cabbagearmour ftw \' \' \' \'

tifsdac6mc.gif

This kind of excrement makes me glad I quit. That this kind of infantile humour is so readily lapped up by the increasingly immature customer base that Jagex have attracted only proves the quality of players in runescape has gone down the toilet.

This kind of excrement makes me glad I quit. That this kind of infantile humour is so readily lapped up by teh increasingly immature customer base that Jagex have attracted only proves teh quality of players in runescape has gone down teh toilet.

Someone doesn't know how to take a joke. ^.^ Lighten up a bit.

wow I know it's a joke but to make sure...

oreo oreo lemonade around the cornor fudge was made w00t!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I can take a joke, when it's funny. I might have found this funny when I was 6, but definitely not at 13 and certainly not now. I might as well go play club penguin, more mature then runescape now.

your 13 and your saying this is imature im 15 and i find this hillarious your problem is your trying to act mature therefore you pretend to see nothing funny

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

I can take a joke, when it's funny. I might have found this funny when I was 6, but definitely not at 13 and certainly not now. I might as well go play club penguin, more mature then runescape now.

That made me laugh harder than any April Fool's joke I've ever seen.

160vy.png

Today is a great day for the OoC. First about 1% of our suggestions finally make it through, and then, our leaders finally preformed the long-awaited MERGE with the Sowers of Wheat! We are now the OoCaSoW!

KAH BAH GEE!

WHEE EAT!

Acolyte of the OoC.

Haha... I want to wear the cabbage armor. Too bad about those level requirements for it, though... :XD:

Man... Lighten up. You're never too old to enjoy a joke. My college roomate and I both laughed at this.

vraptor_con_small.jpg

I laughed at the stupidity of it. It was immature, but thats why I laughed at it.