Attacking skillers (read full)

Nazgul740

Wildy isn't the place to make friends or to make people happy. Someone slow you down? Kill.

That's how I see wildy :)

the reason im always on ancients in wildy with some blood spels a mage pot and some ice spels...

i would not of done it (the spels are for self defence, yep i know they slow me down its just fun to see if a pker attacks me he wastes his food for nothing 3iteming training ftw)

Do onto others as you would have them do onto you.

I presume you do not feel very pleasant when a pker come in and bother you, then what make you think that you bothering other people is justified? It's very self-centered to think your time is more important than theirs.

in the wildy its the rule of the strongest.

So would you attack someone who was training agility in the wildy arena because they got to the pipe before you making you wait?

you just gave me a idea =) , the only place i never take runes to is there, now im gonna, no more wainting for the pipe for me dagger+ blood spels ftw

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question. If you guys don't flame about this, then why do you flame rc pkers?

Rc pkers intentionally seek out poorly defended, unarmored players to attack for the hope of what? a 60k necklace. that's disgusting

ok... what about rune rock pkers now?

never seen threads of that before.

rune miners never complained.

At least rune miners usually wear armor, have prayer, maybe some food, and are armed with a pickaxe at worst. They stand a chance of getting away if they dont panic and run into multi. lol

I agree that rcers shouldnt make whining posts about getting pkd. No one should. It is the wildy and getting killed is always a possibility. rc pkers still disgust me though. and it's funny, I don't have a problem pking any trainers, including berry pickers and agility trainers, it's just the rc pkers that make me sick. lol And at least one of them does have some shame about doing it. I got attacked by a pker at the abyss one time, and when I got away he made it a point to come to the bank and find me to let me know that he was NOT a rc pker. He just got bored while wating for his clan and decided to att me. He was obviously worried about someone finding out he rc pkd. lol Maybe it's against his clan's rules and he already had a few strikes.

jfroggy

I got pked while on my way to wildy agility course. I didnt fight back cause I don't like to pk. All they got were some tuna and I had to run back to Seer Village to get some more light boots. I asked him why they pked me since they knew they werent gettin any loot. The idiot said for xp. Waste of blood runes if u ask me since his idiot friend was usin Ancients.

I should have just poisoned him with my ddp and took my lumps but why should I have to stoop to their level? I wish they would have just segregated the wild for all those idiots that are too lazy to skill train and want to fight each other.

mbrun.gif

Barrows Drops: Guthan's platelegs and War Spear, Dharok's plate body and Great Axe, Verac's Flail, Verac's Helm x 2, Ahrim's top, Dharok's plate legs

Dragon Drops: Medium Helm x 4, Shield Left Half, plate legs x 2, skirt x 2.

I wish they would have just segregated the wild for all those idiots that are too lazy to skill train and want to fight each other.

They have actually done just that. It's called the non-wildy where players can't attack each other. Are you telling me that you want a section of the wildy where players can't fight? :shock:

It's not fair to call pkers lazy. Pking is a skill that uses game skills that have to be trained. There are a few thousand people who play the game just to pk. They are not lazy because they don't train other skills. They play their game and you play yours. If you don't want to get attacked stay out of the damn wildy. Gawd, if i had a geepee for every time that's been repeated here.

jfroggy

At least rune miners usually wear armor, have prayer, maybe some food, and are armed with a pickaxe at worst. They stand a chance of getting away if they dont panic and run into multi. lol

ok well if theirs any rune crafters out there that dont know, YOU dont have 2 rc in nothing but a glory. try gettin some mage defense l0l.

they don't flame this because he wasn't looking for someone to pk plus if he is thier killing dragons he has armor and food and prob prayer while arunecrafter would not have melle armor or prayer and would be totally skulled.....but yah so many post here that flame rcer pkers cause a ton of people runescraft and not many runemine or dragon kill...

StarViv.png

I got pked while on my way to wildy agility course. I didnt fight back cause I don't like to pk. All they got were some tuna and I had to run back to Seer Village to get some more light boots. I asked him why they pked me since they knew they werent gettin any loot. The idiot said for xp. Waste of blood runes if u ask me since his idiot friend was usin Ancients.

I should have just poisoned him with my ddp and took my lumps but why should I have to stoop to their level? I wish they would have just segregated the wild for all those idiots that are too lazy to skill train and want to fight each other.

This is kind of off-topic but I think that the Agility Pyramid is good for experience no matter what level you are. You get a little moolah on the side also. :D

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

I presume you do not feel very pleasant when a pker come in and bother you, then what make you think that you bothering other people is justified? It's very self-centered to think your time is more important than theirs.

Then you can try not going in the wilderness? :|

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

Thats the whole reason why they are in the wildy so it's not wrong, but it would have been nicer to not have attacked the guy.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

I kill drag trainers if they have a fourth item that I want... and sides quite of few of em have rows and other goodies hidden away... anyway you were justified... get out of my spot or die mwuhahaha okay thats enough.

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

I have a question. If you guys don't flame about this, then why do you flame rc pkers?

Rc pkers intentionally seek out poorly defended, unarmored players to attack for the hope of what? a 60k necklace. that's disgusting

ok... what about rune rock pkers now?

never seen threads of that before.

rc pkers are pathetic.

but rcers are also pathetic for making posts on the forum and being suprised of being attacked in the wilderness.

rc pkers are lame, but its the wilderness.

i might start to agree with rcers if they start to defend all the f2p and p2p rune miners in the wilderness but they dont, sorrys.

rune miners never complained.

I WAS suprised when I was rcing through the abyss (lvl 88 at the time) and there was a guy my level standing in level 1 wildy. He TB me first at about lvl 3 wildy I tried to run back but by then he had snared me and got his dds spec in, I tried to run back but I died of poison.

Drizzy_Jade.png

I wouldn't have attacked, mainly because hassling with fighting another player would have taken time away from my training, and I could have potentially died. I like to play it safe.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

The wilderness is lawless and the only morals there are the bare bones of the Jagex rules. He was in your way, so you attacked him. Nobody should feel bad about it.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Play competitively. It's a game. Pretty sure they call people who complain about 'cheap' etc. scrubs. Too bad they're pretty commonplace.

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

not that what you did was nice, or a good example of good playersmanship, (just made that up :P ) but anyone in wildy is fair game. Although you probably wouldn't like it if you were training there, and a 126 came up to you for no reason, and made you tele.

if your in the wild, and get killed, its your problem... if you didnt want to die, stay out of the wild

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust