The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!

Uula

The pic is nearly done, I might've missed a few. I will look through the thread and add them as I find them. And the names will come when I get around to it :)

Well, The_Valor gave me the job to do the next great Tip PIC, so here we go... I will just quote what he said in the original thread, and you will just follow the exact instructions.

------------------------------------

Ok, title might be slightly obscure, but I'll explain :).

I was just looking through my RS pics from the last few TET events and running into people and so on and I was thinking how nice it is that there are lots of pics of other people on my PC from tip it. Then I had a cool idea. What if I could just have a single pic of loads of people from tip?

This wont be everyone meeting somewhere and saying hello, this will be a single pic of everyone standing in profile just to be present on a cool piece of tip it history.

[hide=ENTRIES CLOSED]If you want to get involved, then just get your char in an outfit you would like to be in reminded of in years to come and go out to a FLAT piece of land. Stand directly facing your screen and lower the camera all the way. If we all do this then we'll all be the same height and it will look right.

Print screen the image. Paste it into paint and then cut out the part of your char and paste it into a new paint page.

PICS MUST BE SAVED AS .PNG, IF YOU SEND ANYTHING ELSE, I WILL HAVE TO ASK YOU TO TAKE A NEW SCREENSHOT DO NOT use the 'Add image to post' button, if you do the filetype will be changed and the image can't be accepted. For an easy upload, please use ImageShack or similar.

You can then send that image to my e-mail account --

HIDDEN

And I'll do the rest.

Please add your RS or Tip name, depending which you want to be noted as on the pic. Also, please use something like "Tip PIC" as a title when sending.

SEND PICS LIKE THIS

tippic0qj.png

(small - ingame size please)

And dont worry about coutting around if u dont want, ill do it.

EDIT 2/5: So, I've gotten over 30 pics by mail and forums just today, and I feel it's becoming way too much to cut out efficiently. I don't want to spend 2 hours every day just cutting out your pics, and even now I have The Valor helping me. So to make things easier for everybody, I made this picture for you:

badexamplesfu2.png

So, if you post a pic similar to the ones in the top row above, I won't accept it. Don't think I'm lazy, it's just too much work together with school and other things (Hey, I do have a life!). Just keep that in mind would you [/hide]

CURRENT PROGRESS:

86ynaqb.png

From left to right:

Row 1: The Valor, Uular, Legolas_x0x, Panic Pants, Menofmen, Deiophobus, atronic92, Arch Tyrant, Stilev, thompsonkool, linus145973, jys072595, bloodkilla87, screech1992, malo2, Aoe325, Kill Life

Row 2: Oreo9870, poochu, Randox, Jemathonical, Spooferfish, Sr Travis 77, Toadyman, HighImpact1, Acenator, Legoace, Lss40, Swedishboy7, Armourboy05, udonotme, Echolise

Row 3: um_bong0, eminem777, Magician Xy, I Had A Deal, japlin69, NJE03, gold_tiger10, infam0us911, DOOMY, Cardcrab374, 25Leaf, Crimsoncow42, Konachi, BloodWarrior6, hotgirl1, Itstruikou

Row 4: Fedorca99, Silver24-7, Zantareous, Lancereaver1, Handman003, LittleBig, Bradley 006, Natasa777, sirkidey, colossus110, garrett1415, bballchamp23, [bleep]erkid, Guydabest, richpoepaap, ebil_chiken_lord, henrysslee

Row 5: Chad197, Xanotex, Iwatake, Sychopsy, Chase cool7, ms2ger, rsd95, coandca5, a local guy, Zimbabwe J, snipersas, angat14, sman25000, hephaistos50, TheTallestDwarf, flavaflav, Bpk_Wolfen

Row 6: Joke Slayer, Bio Raptor, Hot Mountain, Mil Odedra, soxman45, Sheynara, Caskade, curly55555, menuwa, infernosage4, n8myton, rickster2005, Veyron27, Celt23, Agszza, nerdattack16

Row 7: Superb3rra, Mr EmfluM, Anonymous184, spling, warpedthunder, Cheesydude6, Vilageidiotx, 1ce barrage1, Minihorse2, Bard Bow Man, J35u5 M4, Micha499, Spatulus13, Gazzy, silvertkdnic, whatisthewatherlike, jmerrick343

Row 8: Under_Score, bobolini, pure fett, hero77770,daskos99, Sorator, thesmallone29, Asterisk P, pflaumen, Galbotorix78, Mayonaka Cc, Dhc9214, 02sealum, Hill, Red Romper, Drmsi9292, Foodfight13

Row 9: Sam10187, Lara156, Trojann2, phoenix x19, Pk Kjv, ducktapemal, Not3day1024, jockthebrave, Fawa750, Ghost-Knigth, rappoman, Moonlapsed, Linkzelda30, [no name?], Tuttle43, vortrex99

Row 10: Hatebringer, Peterpan538, Macmaster92, A Citizen, Faylina Meir, Mujatba, litoua, Zandalf, Dora Killasp, 0Blink182, wizzkid785, plasdragon1, Feet777, the god of soup, snake6man, Artificial Doom Flavor, qwerty44

Row 11: jorb1019, Auridan, Zelos-1826, Bombing 7000, nephite11, Matthew16200, Shazarabbit, Fox Two Df, COmmandr Die, Howdydee2003, merlin7771, Derek1316, Summer Sleep, mnm1002, sam10187 , Cosinus, Alan 1134

Row 12: Hpk 1, Abcmsaj, Fenworth0, Chickenman51, sorcerer2125, toweljedi42, Potter Pkr, Linkzelda30, stratotanker, Redman4933, je Z Us, NinjaChicken, rskid_92, Godman99, Mikehild, fsutomahawk, 1_sh0t_uk

Row 13: Duck king2, nyyankees588, LeggoMyEggo, tombstone872, benbh16, Ebaywizard11, strongestnoobever, frogmann2, youknowwho, thekiller308, natmichyd, Millenium80, 12pure34, Zou Lou, Rockdude D, Une3, Runeslayerx5

Row 14: Charmed pop, Mirrorforced, ebcloud, eyehawk78, Brianite3, Mexay2, Mvpmonkey2, I luv my bug, w00tiness, Rskellington, flip831, jefffolk, zlcoolboy, Poketama, archer boy14, Shcms Chippy, Stefanmoek

Row 15: Emerald 21, Mr Hyde1218, Oguussie, Wesley 30, Aphist, Johnaasmund, darthvader5, Killjoyfuly, Xecer, metabee14, Rappoman, Kennypelesic, mhosseins, Pookasaurus, Rebornflames, limewire54, keutel force

Row 16: seanthelawn, Mr Dolan, drgnslyer 15, mimic97, eddmitch89, megakingi1, Ace Scope, evil mumm ra, ning7112000, Pkerkilla, Hellzbellz, jamie505, Bloodredsword, mchainmail, Fell Silent, Dark Dart, Veltia

---------------------------

[hide=Click here to see the Great Tip PIC 2006!]

111.png

Featuring! From left to Right -

Row 1: The Valor,Tashnae, Razoid1, Primadog, Kamikazi914, Fearspudgod, Mordendravid, Uular, Durothean. Pauloino, Booduz69, Mad4beanies, Jessy87, Aussie4321, Bedman, Samppa1990, Yo Nelly.

Row 2: Tommy213, Cdub Foo, Krtica, TehChekt, Barihawk, Bloodveld, Zot Mutske, Ikzelf100, Noproblem22, Lep1423, Anarchyman, TazN, Bagpiperdude, Artemis_42, Shadowmax943, Greedom1.

Row 3: Mirrorforced, Moopy M, Ball Of Pain, Unbug07. Ashuran22, Pjtomboy, Wakka, Koddo, Jabraulter, Trojann2, Golvellius07, Laikrob, Manacit2, Fngerfelder, Rebdragon17, Nanosauromo.

Row 4: Bloodredsword, Saam007,xXru1n3dXx, Sue Kitsu, Kwimbob, Tijgerforce, Gc Monster, Frogspoons, Lord9000, Thingummywut, Idarodo, Shadowsam19, Ca2theone, Lautsest, TheHollow_1, Cyclonetwist, Ajc100.

Row 5: Jwrm22, Bia Bf, Dabestkillas, Teefjeteef, Potter Pkr, The Best371, Lime Mercury, volkswagen99, Gizmo2k5, Crossfire39, S11m, Scorpion31r5, Queenvalerie, Shadow_fox99, Singularo, 007007008plp, Monkeybeast0.

Row 6: Scope, Beigo, Macattack64, Senor Tamale, JimmyD17, Yvettelovr36, Hildebrandt, Captainant, Callum6052, Niesieboy_8, Cameron, Taxasmd91, Dr Pimper, Lord Umega, Tomosiunas, Sunmann99, Me_Poulin.

Row 7: Manoman, Uk2, Keaton, Skatermaster, Triquos, Muddybob, All Bogs, Hellolclown, Lord Soultar, Assassin 696, Aoe 325, Stefanneman, Duutje007, Creaphis, Trav1446, Onanica.

Row 8: Qsbillabong, Biggy08755, Imcleith, Duckstarr13, Sk8erfreak, Thompsonkool, Xvillexvalox, Toopietoopie, Veryhyper, Misterxman, Teh Soldier, Fgfuyfyuiuy0, The49ronin, Fortress2000, Nobodysdoll, Mattyb3, Oilertay.

Row 9: Adam007, Cagedmage, Fortress2000, Cardovilian, Michiel2, Gamblingfool, Jesse, Bambino.

[/hide]

Click here to go the the original thread The Great Tip IC 2006!

You can also upload images and post them here(but please don't use the pm), I'll load them to my computer and edit. So, get your best outfits and send screenies to me!

Uula.png

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stilev.png

that be me

edit: thats weird that link at the bottom of the posting area changed it from png to jpg, thats really stuiped, o well i just use a different uploader

legends2.jpg

Aleb, the deadline is probably at new year, so no big hurry ;)

Tomdavies, valor quit I guess... read the old thread for details

And Stilev, please save as .png.

The_Dragon_Reborn, what name do you want to be listed?

Uula.png

The_Dragon_Reborn, what name do you want to be listed?

Legolas_x0x --> My ingame name. :P

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

I will do like Valor did last year, update it every now and then... And actually, I have it done until Screech1992 now, updating first post...

Uula.png

Aoe, take new screenshot and save as .png please

Can't you save his picture to your pc and then change the extension? Or take a screeny of his picture and then make that screeny .png?

But then again, everyone will be sending you pics in various extensions and you'll have a daytime job in changing...

Nice collage you made so far! :thumbsup:

getfirefoxmo6.gif

Aoe, take new screenshot and save as .png please

Can't you save his picture to your pc and then change the extension? Or take a screeny of his picture and then make that screeny .png?

But then again, everyone will be sending you pics in various extensions and you'll have a daytime job in changing...

Nice collage you made so far! :thumbsup:

Well to me the file extension doesn't mean much, but the quality on the .jpg pic is awful as you see. It doesn't help changing to .png anymore, would just make it worse. Better to take a new full quality screeny and save as .png or other near-to lossless quality

Uula.png