How To Become A Master Thief: 1 - 99 Thieving Guide!

Neglexis

nice guide, I am sure I will use it on my way to thieve 99 :D

also nice vid, now I finaly understand how to do the bandits thingy you where trying to explain me

Hehe, no problem :D

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For 25 -38/40, thieving warriors should be faster than silk.

Knights are best from 55-71 though, 71-99, pyramid plunder is the best way

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

The problem is, when people find one good way like pyramid plundrer, they don't want to try out anything else. I have personally never even seen a menaphite thug although I do have 99 thieving, which I trained at pyramid plundrer all the way from 66.

I'll have to disagree with your training methods, since I haven't tried them and won't make a new account member just to try :lol:

Well written guide, although I don't like the content.

Uula.png

i tought pyramid plunder at lv 50 is best way but now i chanced my mind te for the help

Thanks alot!

At least someone with an open mind for trying new methods :D

sigwg.png

Yes guide, I'm going for 99 Thieving after I complete my 99construction goa l(which I'm currently making nats for). Anyway, I was talking to a few lvl99 thieves and they said 93+ should be knights cause its very quick and pyramid plunder should be from 71 to 91.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

comin from another fellow 99 thief, i reccomend this guide to all aspiring thieves out there!

I had differing startegies, and there are many that can be used, but alternatively, at 55 you can do knights up to 61 then do plunder, or even start at 51.

Very good - I'll be using it for 57 upwards thieving..

10 / 10 =D>

comin from another fellow 99 thief, i reccomend this guide to all aspiring thieves out there!

I had differing startegies, and there are many that can be used, but alternatively, at 55 you can do knights up to 61 then do plunder, or even start at 51.

Thanks both <3:

sigwg.png

I would suggest doing the feud quest earlier to get to 41 thieving as fast as you can. At 41 thieving, I found PP much faster than master farmers, with the added bonus of the chance for a scepre. I was getting 18k per hour at master farmers, and 24k/hr at PP. At 51 thieving I was getting 40k exp per hour at PP.

Great thieving guide, 10/10. I found this to be particularly useful because their aren't very many 1-99 thieving guides out there.

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

good guide im trying now but i can only pickpocket the menaphites once when they are on the ground and once when they stand up do you mean that or twice when they r on the ground :?

blackmthiefcape,dibusta.gif

dibusta.gif

::Proud Owner Of The Quest Point Cape::

good guide im trying now but i can only pickpocket the menaphites once when they are on the ground and once when they stand up do you mean that or twice when they r on the ground :?

Well, the trick is to do your first pickpocet as fast as you can, so you can quickly do another!

Now, in my video there is one momen where I manage to do a double, you should watch that closely, so you figure out how to do it yourself! It's my only double in that vid, but that is mainly because of the lag the recording cause, once you know how to do it, it'll easily work every time ::'

sigwg.png

I tried the method today, and I guess that pickpocketing twice requires you to right-click as soon as you knock the bandit out and not wait for the graphical action to happen.

Also, you don't have to run away out of the area if you get caught. If you knock-steal in Ali the Camel Seller's house, you can make a quick escape up the stairs and down again. It's a small area and if you manage to position the bandit between yourself and Ali, it'll hardly move and you'll hardly need to (camel sellers don't attack). However, this requires you to close curtains whenever it resets...

sweepsig.png

I tried the method today, and I guess that pickpocketing twice requires you to right-click as soon as you knock the bandit out and not wait for the graphical action to happen.

Also, you don't have to run away out of the area if you get caught. If you knock-steal in Ali the Camel Seller's house, you can make a quick escape up the stairs and down again. It's a small area and if you manage to position the bandit between yourself and Ali, it'll hardly move and you'll hardly need to (camel sellers don't attack). However, this requires you to close curtains whenever it resets...

Thanks for the tip! I hope this will come in handy for other users!

Good guide. 9/10. I'll be sure to use this. =D>

Thanks \'

sigwg.png

another little tip is you can buy food to heal from kebab seller

anyway good guide im tryin now

That's what I used to do, but I found it slow anyways. And then I noticed there was a general store #-o

sigwg.png

This Is a very very good guide. Clear, Cut to the Chase and lots of new information. I personally think salmon/trout are the best food for the koing, pickpocket pickpocket as they are very easy to catch

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

This Is a very very good guide. Clear, Cut to the Chase and lots of new information. I personally think salmon/trout are the best food for the koing, pickpocket pickpocket as they are very easy to catch

Well, I used monkfish, just because I was too lazy to get my own fish :D

sigwg.png