How To Become A Master Thief: 1 - 99 Thieving Guide!

Neglexis

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Nice guide :thumbsup: Maybe some xp/hours? 9/10 =D>

hot_lips255.png

Signature your in it put backwards this read to enough smart were you if.

Did you know that 78.45% of statistics are made up on the spot?

hot_lips255.png

[Removed - Site sends spam and requires personal information to recieve results] Bluelancer

• 3 weeks later...

great guide 9/10

however, with the pollniveach bit, i would recommend using a maple blackjack - available from ali morisanne in al kharid after completing the Rogue Trader Miniquest

apart from that great guide - and knocking out bandits is just so much fun ::'

plat_silver.png

Quest Cape first achieved 11 April 2009

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Congratulations! After consideration by the PMG moderating team, your guide has been deemed worthy of AOW status! :thumbsup:

Automated macro-spam :shame:

always the same message :P

nice guide! you surely put some work in it

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

It looks very effective.

I mite use this guide to get 99 Thieving ;)

On the other hand , i mite get Wc first....

10/10. Beautiful. ::'

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I say if pyramid plunder all the way. I'm at 63 theiving, and I get roughly 5k xp every 5 minutes at pyramid, which ends up being like 60k xp per hour. Much faster than bandits etc..

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

• 3 weeks later...
Personally, I say if pyramid plunder all the way. I'm at 63 theiving, and I get roughly 5k xp every 5 minutes at pyramid, which ends up being like 60k xp per hour. Much faster than bandits etc..

I suggest you go back to bandits and try them again. They can be much faster than 60k xp per hour, and the rate increase hugely when you get 65 so you can blackjack Menaphites. Before 91, blackjacking can give far faster xp than is possible at Pyramid Plunder. Just because you may have had trouble with blackjacking doesn't mean you should recommend Pyramid Plunder to everyone. If you never can get blackjacking down, fine, but I think you should give it another try.

• 3 weeks later...

The part about using blackjacks on Pollnivneach Bandits. What do you suggest is the best blackjack to use on these?

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Great guide! 9/10. HD the pictures and correct a few grammatical mistakes and it'll be 10/10! I'll be using it for sure! ::'

About Gloves of Silence. I heard that they actually make it harder to thieve normally. Is this true? Or is this just complete [cabbage] in attempt to get me to fail more?

r2kuft.gif

Click Here for my RSOF 99 Construction G&A thread! Post your support!