Eating habbits

highlanders

Just some random topic I thought of, haha

What's your eating habbits?

There's logic eaters, and emotional eaters.

Emotional eaters can eat enourmous quantities of food when they're hungry, and they refuse to eat anything when they are not hungry, or do not feel like eating.

Logic eaters eat at the normal hours, it doesn't matter to them if they are not really hungry or not. Sometimes they can eat even if they are not hungry.

There's people who can't stop when they start eating, and others who can.

Basically, if you can't stop eating when u eat, you start eating something, then you can't stop eating until your full, you have some sort of urge to continue. You're likely to eat only three, big meals.

Contrary if you can stop easily. You eat a lot of little meals.

What's your weaknesses?

You crave the most sugar: comfort food,

salt: food when ur stressed or

fat?

Do you eat healthy?

Someone eating very healthy always picks low fat, no fat products. Avoids eating refined sugar, eats natural substitutes such as honey. Avoids enriched flour, and eats whole grain bread. Eats plenty of good fruits, and veggies. Usually very-well informed on nutrition.

Someone in-between. You don't eat the fattest stuff, you eat healthier alternatives to normal products. You are somewhat careful, but you don't deprive yourself. You watch TV commercials about healthy food, you are somewhat educated on healthy food.

Unhealthy eater. You eat whatever you want, whenever you want. You go to junk food restaurants. You don't check the packages for nutritional information. You may have no idea what's a calorie, and most things about nutrition. You grab anything in grocery stores.

So, have fun, tell us all :P

2480+ total

Basically, if you can't stop eating when u eat, you start eating something, then you can't stop eating until your full, you have some sort of urge to continue. You're likely to eat only three, big meals.

Kinda confused, as I eat only 3 meals a day, but it's not like I can't stop eating, it's that I'm used to eating 3 meals a day. If I had an urge to continue I would eat constantly throughout the day. Of course I won't stop eating until I'm full.

Neither do I understand the logical or emotional eaters. Surely everyone is a logical eater, as they eat when hungry. Emotional eater would surely mean something along the lines of you eat to improve your mood.

But yeah, regardless of that, I eat 3 standard meals in a day. Occasional snacks of fruit and the such. I am a little obsessed with health, see no reason in eating junk, it doesn't even taste good to me.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

I eat when I'm hungry, which really is not often. I hardly ever eat fast-food (once every 3-4 months). And I drink mainly water.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

I eat when I'm hungry and sometimes when I'm bored, mostly unhealthy foods though. I do drink a lot of water, but the healthiest thing I eat is probably a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or an apple.

Around here there is nothing to eat healthy or not healthy, nothing for a quick snack anyway. Last night I was eating cheese slices, that's how bad it is, and my brother was eating hard taco shells. :shock: But maybe that's because everything is usually gone within the first two days of when my parents go shopping.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

I like to eat healthy. I hardley ever eat chocolate and stuff.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Ima vegetarian who dosnt eat vegdetables, and i love Bananas.(yellow ones)

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

I'm a pig. I'll eat absolutely anything. Salads, kebabs, fruit or burgers. Doesn't matter to me.

Thank you, hyper-active metabolism! :D

Same boat.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

i eat when i get hungry be it w\e that is, and usually i'll eat till im full ::' or the bag is empty :P although its not like im ganna force people to feed me, i usually go without lunch at school since im lazy to pack food or bring money.

annonying sometimes is if im starving but i cant find the right food i want, i'll just go on starving till dinner even if its still like noon lol. sometimes its a soda, or salty foods, sometimes i want something spicy or something ice cold. varies

legends2.jpg

I'm a pig. I'll eat absolutely anything. Salads, kebabs, fruit or burgers. Doesn't matter to me.

Thank you, hyper-active metabolism! :D

Same boat.

It's a good, tasty boat.

Agreed (i'm the same way except a little more picky).

Skittles.

I play a ton of soccer (just finished a four game tourny, got second place) and I've got a high metabolism (and a small stomach or something, I'm litterally never hungry), so I live off them :-w . Well, at least until my parents force me to eat something healthy.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

When I first saw the title I thought it said "hobbit" :oops: I'm never too good at picking and choosing categories as I'm typically in the grey area, but I'll do my best ::'

I'm an emotional eater. When I'm really hungry, I can eat a lot (at least a lot for me) and I hate being forced to eat when I'm not. I basically eat when I'm hungry or even bored :anxious:

As for being able to stop eating or not, I'm not really sure. Sometimes my OCD takes over and will make me finish my meal, but it's not because I want to keep eating until I'm full :-k My OCD is just saying, "There's only one piece of pizza left, eat it, why not?"

I don't really crave anything in particular, generally speaking. I guess I crave a little bit of each, according to my mood.

Unhealthy eater, definitely. I believe that fulfilling your food pleasures is far more important than pleasing your peers by having a low weight :roll:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I eat when I feel like it. Which is a lot of the time.

When I'm hungry, I'll absolutely stuff myself until I waddle.

I like salty food.

I only ever put on weight from combat practice. My body has a friggin' pogrom against fat or something.

Haha smull bump, here I go;

Logic eater, I can eat whenever I can eat. I'm not really hunger driven.

I can't stop eating. If I eat something, I can't stop eating. Usually if I eat something, suddenly huge urge to keep eating, but if I wait 5 mins, it goes away. Same thing when I'm hungry, if I don't eat for a while, I won't feel the need to eat.

Sugar, pretty much, but I substitude it for splenda, so no worries.

Very healthy eater. Ppl find it extremely disturbing that I have not eaten pizza for like 2 yrs, things like that. It's especially funny when you have those fat girls going like "ur insane" or "I'm the kind of person who likes candy, ur lucky to not like candy". Lol, I like candy, and all sorts of bad things, but I made a choice to not eat them, traded yummy foods for a good looking body ;)

2480+ total

Logic eater, i rarely change my eating pattern...unless im hungry.

Im not a healthy eater, and have always mantained a weight over what it should be but not to the point it effects my life.

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Eating habbits

I've never eaten a habbit. Is it like a rabbit, or like a hobbit?

... is a hobbit like a miget???(politicly correce version little person, my friends a little drummer)

Also i have a holow leg and it gose in but it vannishes!!!???!!!

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70