Archive - Introduce Yourself

nvw08

Hey, I'm SupaDavis, or Supa Davis in game, lol

If anyone wants to contact me in game, I always have my private on!

I've been playing runescape for a few years, my previous got banned :wall:

If u wanna come visit me, I'll most likely be fishing in barb, wc in draynor or kllings hobgoblins in the peninsula, or in the crafting guild training crafting

my favourtie skills would have to be WC, crafting, Fletching nd Thieving

My current goals is 60 att nd 60 def

current att: 50

Current def: 39 ht :-w

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm Flabberwocky, a fair Runescapian Veteran, been thinking about joining Tip.it for a while so I guess now is better than later. I look foward to having some fun, reading interesting guides, and generally enjoying the Forum here. Maybe I'll make my own Blog or something. It's going to be fun here I think on the Tip.It Forums.

I am [bleep]erboy95 lord of randomness!!!

I am stronger in combat skill than my others

I have dillusions of granduer

I need help figurin these sigs out

and only 4 quests left to go for cape!!!

combat lvl 88!!!

I can be found doing whatever I feel like at any given moment any where!!!!

and I dont know when to shut up

mwuhahahahaha!!!!! \'

barrowsmlunar,spikerboy95.gif

spikerboy95.gif

newest goal full guthans and 70 range

fell free to donate the guthans lol

erboy95"]I am [bleep]erboy95 lord of randomness!!!

I am stronger in combat skill than my others

I have dillusions of granduer

I need help figurin these sigs out

and only 4 quests left to go for cape!!!

combat lvl 88!!!

feel free to pm me in game any time

glady accepting donations for buying torag's plate only a couple 100k to go

I can be found doing whatever I feel like at any given moment any where!!!!

and I dont know when to shut up

mwuhahahahaha!!!!! \'

barrowsmlunar,spikerboy95.gif

spikerboy95.gif

newest goal full guthans and 70 range

fell free to donate the guthans lol

i have just joined the forum. (apparently) and have bein playing rs for about two years. if im not playing runescape im probloly playing a nippon ichi game (a japanese srpg company).

i am happy to join the community

if you call some one a noob then you are of the status in question.

Hello runescape name sirvenom5.i've been playing for about 7 month and i think i'm doing good.privet is always on so feel free to message me.

P.S. I'm a noobie f2p

"In life, if you want to win, you must make everyone else fail" ~ me

hey well not many people will know me but around a year ago i quit RS due to losing the net well.....after a long awaited time i got it back! been dieing to get bak to rs and now im back but theres a problem......my friends list is empty! so if u remember me or any old friends see this please re add me!!!!!!! im lonely lol on RS that is lol so yeh time to get bak into it got alot of goals to acheive but first i gotta re-finance myself i logged on to find i had been hacked but who cares to me that just means time to lvl my skills again hehe well thnks for reading and if ur a nice person y not add me for a chat cheers. now dont get me wrong i aint asking for anything just stating how it is and wat is happned and i would be happy to meet some new great people since my list is empty so yeh bye.

//StaRcraft213--

Hello all. I'm Petrolhead22. I've been playing RuneScape for 18 months now. My favourite skill is fishing, after that slayer. I like castlewars, especially pwning the peoples that say "Owned!1!" after you get piled by 20 lvl 60's. My most hated skill is...Hunter. It bores me and seems to have no purpose.

Favourite slayer tasks: Any giants, especially fire gians and moss giants, and Ankous.

Where to find me: Either world 99 Catherby, fishing, or on world 104 hanging about with my friends in Rune Master Knights. (RMK.) Oh, and training combat and slayer. ;)

Chat is usually on FRIENDS but is sometimes ON. If it's on by all means say hello to me.

Well, i totally forgot about posting here, i created my TIF account like 3 weeks ago. My Runescape name is Deejay_hr. I have been playing since the beginning of summer 2006. I'm a huge TET fan, and I'm on all TET F2P events. I sometimes come to TETAU events too, but they are late for me. I haven't been a member yet. Always ready to help, private is always on. If I'm not on Runescape, I am always in the Tip.it chat, if not on #runescape, i'm always on #tetpub. If I'm not on the chat, then I'm not home :D.

Tip.it rules!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Need a countdown? Don't know where to find one? http://www.pending.me.uk/

Retired TET leader.

Hi, I'm Ojiba, and I'm a Runescaper. *Group says in unison: "Hi Ojiba"*

I've been playing Runescape for quite a while now, and after being recommended to come here from a friend I look forward to spending a lot of time on this forum.

attcape,Ojiba.gif

Go me!

Ok... Here goes!

I'm Gali25205, also known as Egg (Duck egg, not chicken egg...) and I'm a comat level 32. My best skill is probably cooking, but at the moment I'm working on my mage, crafting and mining/smithing. I can have random tendancies... But I type well, except for the occasional brb or lol. Well ok I use lol a LOT... I'm only getting into maging to get those coins in Varrock basement... Grrr... So uh, yeah...

Bit o' background history is that I recently came back onto RuneScape (I tend to quit things, then come back to old and dusty accounts with lots of new things to get to grips with... Hehe.) to find my account emptied... Well, I think my pass was 'remember' or something like that back then, it's my own fault... So I've just started anew. I'm doing OK, but I guess I'll still be wearing iron for a while yet...

But anyhoo, get ready RuneTips cos' I'm coming!

Power to the ducks! Mage chickens instead!

Bwaahahaha...

The Chickens are going DOWN!

Hi im Jay (or Jay135 in full). I'm jjm135 in-game i'm lvl 76 and completed a LOT of quests. I'm hoping i'll enjoy myself and maybe make a few new friends on the forums. I'm generally pleasant to people :) and I defend people if they are being bullied. Unless they deserve it. mwahahahahah :twisted:

jjm135.gif

jjm135.gif

jjm135.gif

Hey i'm Nedich :twisted:

This is my new characters name, I played in classic but can no longer play on my main so time to start again! I currently have 0 friends so please add me. Umm yeah thats all I can say, i've been reading these forums for a while but only now have registered! hope I have fun here, I might start a blog to.