Archive - Introduce Yourself

nvw08

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. My name is frakir_staer. I like Pest Control and science fiction. I hate herblore.

3zh5ap4.jpg

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man sleepy and blind in the eyes.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

If it's the thought that counts, why aren't humans innately telepathic?

yo, Kr4zy1ns4n3 is my favorite characters these days I guess.... I quit runescape for about 4 years and don't really know much anymore. I was one of the first 1000 players on runescape I think, so I have plenty of old knowledge from classic <3: some of my characters since the year 2000 or before that to now range from Lavosavatar, Lordguthix, Messiah 14, Eradicator, Mygas, I handicap I, krazyinsane & many many many many many many manymanymanymany more..... blix forgive me for the bad things I said to you, you know who you are.... #-o

=o hi o.o.. I'm Nekyia13.. but just call me neky.. it requires less effort =P.. I've been playing for.. quite a while.. back since rs classic.. though with different accounts over the years.. I've probably started and stopped every year :oops:.. though I've been on this new account for almost 6 months.. which is like a record for me :shock:.. so hopefully I can keep with it =s.. I want 99 in all skills :thumbsup: ... though I doubt I'll get it xD.. I spend most of my time trying to get money to buy my best friend presents <3: .. well anyways.. yea.. pm me if you want.. my chat is always on ^^

hi im braveheart, u know why i called this, coz i believe i should be confident and do everything with a brave heart. im a happy guy and have a nice everyday.just do whatever i like and like what i do. my hobbies? playing games,rock and heavy metal music, sports, so many things

I just like it!

Hello, I'm WhiteHorn.

I've been playing Runescape for 2 years, I found Tip.it some months ago. This is the best Rs fansite I ever seen.

I always wanted to join, so here I am! :thumbsup:

Name's Continuum. You can see my RSN right there.

<----There

Been watching the Fourms, waited until I was fourteen to actually post. Kinda lazy on Runescape. I'm a questaholic tho'.

style1,Continuum.png

Sup guys, here my name is Neco, but in RS I'm known as Chesssage. I enjoy quests and construction, along with doing things as cheeply as possible. I have been playing RS for about 2 years now and found out about Tip.it by talking to a random person on a Walky talky (no joke)

I just wanted to say hi

if you pm me in game tell me you are from tip.it

or i wont know who you are

i am going for 99 woodcutting which will take forever

im f2p if you were wondering

Nagrom_17.png

Doing random stuff on runescape. Always happy to have a random conversation, just pm me.

It looks like a puke covered dragon face that is screaming
Thanks Unoalexi for my awesome avatar!

Hello everyone i'm Powers138 and I'm new to these Forums.

I am a lvl 70 :D I love Melee my Attack & Strength is 61. I have my own clan it's called ~Knights of Saradomin~ the only requirements are Combat lvl 60+. I'm not much of a Pker but it's kinda fun it blows off some steam :wall: . Well that's all.

~Powers138 O:)

fmcape,Powers138.gif

The Stat Sig says i'm a lvl 54.4 well i'm not i'm a lvl 70 :D

Hello, I have been a Tip.it member for some time now, but I do not seem to remember introducing myself.

My real first name is Alex. I live in the United States and are 14 years old.

I have been playing the game we know as Runescape for a little under a year now. I always browse the forums, especially the the P2P General, General and Graveyard Forums. My old account was SS4alex, until it got permanently banned and my new account is Crazykid1321, and no I do not like Dragon ball Z anymore.

My Private message is always on, so be sure to give me a hyt!

~Crazy

songokusigtif.png

Hi there, been using tip it since oh the first few months after it was first out. In game name Imunknown. been playing for 7 years now since rs1

Lost a few accounts to crazy ex real life girlfriends that hacked me. But this time I'm married, and its the real thing.

Im greatful to you all for the service that you provide, and if you ever need me to help you with anything just let me know.

BTW Hunter Skill trainers. Forget Red chinchomps to lvl for 99 do the lvl 69 kebits, less exp yes, but rarely fail. you catch 4 or them to 1 red chin chomp figure up the exp that way. *Tip for the day*

Self proclaimed super noob 7 years and running