Should F2P get skill capes?

hybrid2hell

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think F2P deserve them more, in F2P its so much harder to get to lvl 99 so if we get it to lvl 99 we need something to show for it

Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

35i90mp.jpg

I find The WAY-OVER-THE-TOP eccessive giving of new stuff to P2P just a way for the rich little %!&@ to get more fun than usual.

F2P should get some updates even if its only once every 2 months, a little bonus is all i'm asking.

Members get all the fun while they are forgetting that the majority of players are F2P. Don't we deserve something to?

I say give us the skill capes!!!

We do more work in a more boring enviroment for less fun while the rich little %!&@ get everything easy.

Come on we cant even post in the suggestions forum!!!

1 or two updates a year is all we ask, please, let us have the skill capes :pray:

Do they deserve them? Yes. Should they be able to purchase them? No. Anyone with a 99 skill deserves some kind of recognition for their achievement. But if we give them those, then F2P'ers will start to ask for other things.

Hrmm... that got me thinking. Perhaps not skillcapes like the P2P ones, but something else for their achievement? And before anyone asks, I have no idea what.

Skillboots? I like the idea of Skillboots.

Do they deserve them? Yes. Should they be able to purchase them? No. Anyone with a 99 skill deserves some kind of recognition for their achievement. But if we give them those, then F2P'ers will start to ask for other things.

Hrmm... that got me thinking. Perhaps not skillcapes like the P2P ones, but something else for their achievement? And before anyone asks, I have no idea what.

Skillboots? I like the idea of Skillboots.

Skillboots would be cool

Ananke32.png

one good idea would be that, when we got 99 in a skill, we go to someone and we buy (choose the price like 198k(2x99)) and we get like a simbol that when we use ANY KIND of armor we have it on, and the emote comes togheter:

Example:

"OMG! I got 99 in wc!"

*go running to the guy who sells*

*Buy the Simbol"

*Appears the wc simbol in his armor*

and i liked of the idea of skillboots

blackmhween06,Zurutius.gif

My stats

siggymv6.png

Quited RuneScape-17 July 2007, Still fighting for f2p rights

oh and another thing... We should get something to use when get 99 cuz ALL members (no exceptions) were f2ps in another time, and they would like to have too

My stats

siggymv6.png

acctually we would ask for another thing in 1-2 years... man i don't have nothing else to do!!!

when i thought that non members would be able to buy them i was trying to get 99 but now i see that there is no reason and maybe jagex loses another player "/

My stats

siggymv6.png

Hi,

I'm f2p and i really don't think that we should get skillcapes, yes we have to do some hard work to get skills 99, but skillcapes are just another updates and they are not meant for f2p. Also I don't think that we need more bank space or any other updates, because then we would lose our "privilege" of f2p.

oh ok then so you wanna all the f2p world be only you and so stupid members right?

we are asking for this to make our live in f2p area really better so if you like to stay with that red cape, and see other with skillcapes, then just don't buy it!

My stats

siggymv6.png

How can that cape make your life better, except some stat bonuses ? I'm just saying that we are f2p and we just cant and shouldn't ask anything from jagex, if they want to give us something they will, if not then its theirs decision.

Btw. we just got varrock updated about and thats about 11 months since last update, SoS, so i would recommend keep waiting and not asking.

Yes and No...

Yes...99 is hard to achieve..and if it was i would make the price to buy it higher then 99k..

No...that is why Mems pay 5 bucks a month so..they are buying thier cape...after they get there payed skills to 99

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

F2P is basically a demo of the game. #-o

It gives you the basics of what runescape is about.

Skill capes are another incentive to become a member and enjoy the game more :thumbsup:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

How can that cape make your life better, except some stat bonuses ? I'm just saying that we are f2p and we just cant and shouldn't ask anything from jagex, if they want to give us something they will, if not then its theirs decision.

Btw. we just got varrock updated about and thats about 11 months since last update, SoS, so i would recommend keep waiting and not asking.

Make the thing better life better in runescape!!!! we need something to do

I always see those wcers in draynor talking, cuz they get bored of wcing those willows all day long

My stats

siggymv6.png

The way I see it, why should f2p even ask for anything? You already have an incredibly detailed game with a good combat system, many quests, a lot of skills, and a large community, oh yeah... for free! Stop lobbying for better stuff for f2p. It won't work. Just get members if you want to be a part of active updates in the game. This isn't ment to be offensive or demeaning in any way. I was f2p for 4 years.

RSN:Benny_4

grammar2gr8dxhn9.png

The way I see it, why should f2p even ask for anything?

Because they're part of the player base? :shock:

Not the paying player base that Jagex is obligated to satisfy and fufill the wishes of.

RSN:Benny_4

grammar2gr8dxhn9.png

The way I see it, why should f2p even ask for anything?

Because they're part of the player base? :shock:

Not the paying player base that Jagex is obligated to satisfy and fufill the wishes of.

They aren't obligated to fulfill the wishes of member, either. They can do with their game whatever they wish.

I"m on the edge here...........

We do pay $5 a month but F2p have a harder time training their skillz.

I'm gonan go with yes they shoudl at leats get something to show a 99 skill.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012