Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this wasn't me but when I was in 4th grade, of course, there is always the tough guy who thinks he's cool by talking about Pokemon and stuff all day. Anyways we were exiting the computer lab in line, and this kid thinks it's a smart thing to lean against the phone. He hit the emergency button, dummy. Before we knew it there were 2 police cars lined up at our school and these SWAT guys in black tshirts and military pants came in, not armed or anything. Our teacher was so embarassed when she had to tell the guys it was a mistake. Other teachers were mad because their testing was disrupted. Lol, the kid didn't get in trouble because we were kids but he was yelled at by his parents. It was hilarious. The cops just walked in asking where the emergency was, and it was a punk little kid. I cracked up so hard for the rest of the afternoon.

A friend of mine was suspended from school for weighing his genitals on the kitchen scales in one of the cookery rooms.

I was a good girl, of course. O:) If you believe that, you'll believe anything.

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

erm i did a lot of bad things at school but i was rarely caught... although slapping a teacher counts right as she definately knew i did it.

EDIT: i also got a kids head stuck in the gate bars and ran. Didn't get punished as the kid was known for lieing lol.

runemghost,anthony7489.gif

whats ingrediants for admiral pie?

1 admiral and some pastry

Most of my trouble was for hacking.. lets break down the list...

* Netsend message attacks (on a very large..automatic scale)

* Password pharming with keyloggers (30-40 workstations corrupted)

* Keylogged an administrator password

* Wrote a special computer restarting batch file into the os kernel

* Hacked 25 library workstations to have their cd drives open and close non-stop as soon as it's turned on

* Hacked monitor configuration utility on about 40 workstations so that the screens appeared upside-down when they were powered on

I also built and maintained a proxy gateway that allowed students to bypass the school board firewall and visit blocked websites (which is still up-and-running now i might add :lol: )

Jesus Christ you really need to get a life.. :XD: :-w

In middle school I found a bunch of files that had user information for the whole school just laying around in a network neighborhood file. I didn't touch anything or modify anything but a year later I'm called into the principal's office and scapegoated for it because other kids I figured it out with linked it all back to me because I was the one who found the files.

Anyways I was questioned for about a half hour each day for a week, and I made things difficult because I knew they were out to get me since they were only questioning me at this point and had already gone through everyone else. My parents also got involved with administration and it was really stressful for me at the time, since I've never gotten into trouble before. By the end of the week the vice principal told me he'd have to give me an in-school suspension. Feeling like all hope was lost since he was firm that I had to be punished, I jokingly asked if I could get an out of school suspension because if you're having an inschool suspension everyone knows about it, and I didn't want anyone knowing at the time. Surprisingly he acted surprised, "you'd want that instead?" he asked. Of course I'd prefer out of school. I was allowed to pick the day so I picked the day before winter break when all classes just watch movies. I considered it a vacation extension. :P

You're brilliant :XD:

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif

Most of my trouble was for hacking.. lets break down the list...

* Netsend message attacks (on a very large..automatic scale)

* Password pharming with keyloggers (30-40 workstations corrupted)

* Keylogged an administrator password

* Wrote a special computer restarting batch file into the os kernel

* Hacked 25 library workstations to have their cd drives open and close non-stop as soon as it's turned on

* Hacked monitor configuration utility on about 40 workstations so that the screens appeared upside-down when they were powered on

I also built and maintained a proxy gateway that allowed students to bypass the school board firewall and visit blocked websites (which is still up-and-running now i might add :lol: )

Jesus Christ you really need to get a life.. :XD: :-w

I have a perfectly good life, and it's not like i went out of my way to do that stuff.. i did it in class, lolz

Hitman247m.png

In junior high school we had a teacher with 2 fake legs that walked with crutches. She would take her legs off when she was at her desk, well we took them and her crutches and locked her in her room once. Not something im proud of now but then it was funny as hell

Damn. That's mean. :|

I wonder if Trapical wants to post here, even if he still comes to this site.

Well jeez, now I feel obligated :wink:

Ha, nice thread, brings back memories. High School was fun, I always had the tendency to challenge the system,. Not necessarily to be a rebel or whatever, but because it was a challenge. By Junior year I was inadvertently formed a type of society akin to Yale's Order of the Skull and Bones" within our high school and thus began the quest to obtain all 10 of the keys to the school. Most of them went on without a hitch but one of them turned pretty ugly.

I was in gym class and we were playing kickball inside. One of the group's newer members, also in this gym class, passes by me in line and slips a key into my pocket. Apparently he took it off the teacher's key ring (which was attached to her belt) while she was yelling at some other kid. An impressive move, but stupid since she will realize it soon and know it was someone in was her class. Anyway I realized the problem so I slipped it into my shoe and was about to ask to go to the bathroom so I could hide it somewhere and get it later. Too late. The teacher looked up and started yelling "WHO TOOK MY KEY!!!" and she quarantined us in the corner of the gym, made us stand shoulder to shoulder and started making us all turn out our pockets. Thankfully, the key was in my sock so I thought we were all home free. But after the last kid turned out his pockets she yelled "Shoes off!" and then I started to worry.

I had placed the key under my foot and had already thrown my shoes into the pile, the teacher was going down the line looking under the students feet and then having them bring their shoes over to her for her to look at. I was frantically running out of ideas when I looked over to the other kid that had given my the key in the first place. He signaled at me with his eyes (the place was dead silent) and then mouthed the words "on three...". He was at the very end of the line and had yet to have thrown his shoes into the pile. He had one of them in his throwing arm and was eying the steel door 50 yards away. I nodded and counted to three in my head, at which point he snapped his arm and his shoe went flying and slammed into the closed gym doors, making a tremendous noise. Everyone turned to look at the noise... except for the teacher who didn't even flinch. It didn't matter, the mass motion of 40 students turning to look at the notice allowed me to snap my foot back and the key went flying behind us, going into the area below the bleachers.

The kid explained that he was aiming for the pile and missed, but the teacher still gave him a detention. After another 30 minutes of searching she was forced to call it off and we all went to out next class. I returned several hours after school ended and retrieved the key gave it to another one of the group's members who made copies, and then slid the original under the teacher's door the next morning.

Yea, those were fun days. I have a story on how we got each of the 10 keys, but it would take me days to type it all. If you are interested in the product of all this hard work though, read my now famous 2005 Senior Prank tale. Just don't bump that thread, it's really old.

lol :D :D :D

17298good124cmredsadlfkjlaksdf.png

Add me ingame: Lnterest. I am back.

Got caught making out with a girl at a catholic school where "PDA" (public displays of affection) aren't allowed <.<

Well sadly I can't get in trouble for that here. (At least not as likely) My school sucks because there are very few attractive girls and most of the girls are ghetto, ugly, deformed. God I wish I didn't move from my last school... Damn could have a nice girl if I stayed there... (Moved because of Dad's stupid preaching 'career.')

Anyways bring her to your house and bow-chika-bow-wow.

bow-chicka-bow-bow ftw.

~anyway i got caught looking at a dirty mag during lunch while "reading" my science book. I almost got caught on a dirty site....and i got caught making out with a girl in a closet.....while she was pulling my pants down.......yep....... =D>

Epee-Signature-2.png

I loved to play pranks on my 8th grade French teacher's subs(who spoke Spanish only WTF/FTW/FFS/W/E...it was classic!

We stuck pieces of chalk inside the erasers(those ones that have like 4 parts on the bottom...you gotta know what they look like to understand this...so whenever the subs tried to erase the blackboard...it would just get messier and chalkier...classic... \'

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

hehe, my school was very well known of im my local area for the wrong reasons :P . firstly, nothing major happened in my primary school it was when i got year 7 and i started this school. everything was ok until november when fireworks were getting alittle bit out of hand. it was nearly impossible to get from one side of the corridor to the other without ducking into a classroom from various fireworks being thrown around by nutters. (lol i reckon the teachers didnt do much to stop it because they were afraid too).

anyways, some kid from my maths class, we later found out, threw a very dangerous firework into our class to get back at the teacher for injustly calling his parents who had beaten hoim for no reason. i remember ducking behind my chair with bag covering my face praying i would make it through this. teachers tried to cover up the repucussions but at the the very least we got told was the guy got a permamnent and was unable to get into any other school again. things managed to die down slowly from some new, harsher rules so it got a lot more boring there -.-

_

some things i done were me and my friends set off the fire alarm 2 times but stopped because people other friends were complaining to much the long walk down and up the stairs after each one but when we stopped, some other kids kept turning it on for a total of 13 times in 1 day, science teacher told us it broke all records :P

_

smoking shisha (a round bottomes flask that u smoke with a pipe that gives out flavoured smoke) in an area of the school with no fire alarms. 1 day ISS. two friends were making out in the opposite rooom got 1 week OSS :XD:

_

the worst one was some guy i know felt up my hot maths teacher during a lesson. he told me that she looked like his gf from behind so he..er...stroked the [circles within circles] on her chest while grabbing her from behind. he got a permanent aswell but it was the funniest thing i have ever heard when he was trying to explain himself to the head ::' :P

My friends and I use picto-chat on Nintendo DSes, passing notes ftl.

There's a passage between a bathroom and the language classroom, looks like a cupboard, but when you open it you see a sink, and then you can crawl through to the bathroom. We go through there when ever anyone wants to hide from the teacher for a lesson. We say that he's sick, or went to the dentist or the doctor. It was not good when one guy got caught, he got in tons of trouble so we had to fake that we weren't part of it.

But the most legendary time of all was when my friend hid from the new teacher on her first day of work. She didn't notice when he crawled under the desk, between her legs and started dancing. We were alone (our class was) so no one ratted.

*sigh* memories.

C2b6gs7.png

During the retreat a year ago it was insane. We planned to sneak out and go to this fun tree. It was pretty well organized however, cell phones as flashlights, mirrors to look around the walls, socks on all the light sensors (the place has about 20 motion-detector lights) and even tieing bedsheets to go the window.

Anyways, we tried this 3 times. The first we got busted by the staff of the camp (this was insane, picture everyone running in a random direction out of a tree). Second time was actually a fake (someone apparenly cried "wolf" and that started a panic, i never found out what the hell that was all about). Third time, we were playing basketball. This time the teachers came out and we were gone in a flash (I was the last to go)

I made it out alright, although I was afraid the door I was planning to go in might be locked (locks from the inside, we had to jam it with a bottlecap). Some guys ran into a different room, they got busted and suspended.

Morals:

Mass sneakouts are fun as hell

Keeping a group of over 10 people to keep quiet and move stealthly is impossible

Sneaking out at 1 am and then having to wake up at 5:30 is painfull

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Keeping a group of over 10 people to keep quiet and move stealthly is impossible

Ha, so true. I mean, it's possible with like weeks of prior planning and maps and all... but anything somewhat spur of the moment? Don't even bother trying ::'

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

Got caught skipping with my gf and we were behind a concession stand half naked cuz we just had sex. We got a month of detentions and had to promise we would never skip again otherwise they would call our parents which we begged for them not too. It was pretty embarrassing...

Got caught skipping with my gf and we were behind a concession stand half naked cuz we just had sex. We got a month of detentions and had to promise we would never skip again otherwise they would call our parents which we begged for them not too. It was pretty embarrassing...

Mine still owns yours... (Striptease show for me in front of the whole school, didn't get in trouble)

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I'm sure this has happened to many people, but I'de just got told of by a teacher then after class I went straight too my friend and told them what a (Insert bad word here) she was.

I kept going on about it, they were laughing, and I was like, if she heard what i just said I'm stuffed. Funnily enough, she said "yes, you are" she was at the window of a class-room. She rang my parents <.<

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

big [wagon] text about one good steal.

could you pm me how you got all the keys(wel not all but just some so i get the idea) ? Me and some of my friends realy wanna do some stuff but we need to know some things of a computer in a teachers own room... wich is always locked unless he's there. (btw the key to it is the key to every other door, found that out already so i could get it off any teacher)

I put laxatives in my teachers water before he got to class... Me and my friends rushed to all the bathrooms and he soiled himself...funiest thing ever

(from my friend)

LMAO, there was once i time i went into the teachers toilet toget ready for a school game because our toilets were locked and i could hear some teacher really straining in the next cubicle. i burst out laughing but didnt get caught \'

Ha, so true. I mean, it's possible with like weeks of prior planning and maps and all... but anything somewhat spur of the moment? Don't even bother trying ::'

Haha, you'd know. You've got quite a story yourself. Mine was basically Improvised overnight, I only heard about it a few hours or so before it happened too.

Tons of fun that trip, although after going through a challenge course (filled with mud, you get sprayed with the hose and can only run indoors in your underwear) I had a small annoying. I saw a few girls, but they think ahead, wearing 2 pairs of shorts dangit! It got less fun when I got to my room and the door was locked leaving me standing outside the door in my boxers and bloody knee (slipped since there was water and mud everywhere). Finally after 10 mins they open the door, one was in the shower, the other jumped out the window.

My friend whitnessed the bed-sheet thing. According to him, the guy had a bit of trouble holding on and he wasn't 100% sure about the knots (was tied to the radiator apparently)

Best of all was the tree. We get there and everyone is just chatting, one guy smoking, and everyone telling each other to shut the hell up. Untill we hear "ok what's going on in here?", and being blinded by flashlights. Most people paniced (like me) and ran out of the tree I ran straight through it, praying not to trip over any branches (this tree has branches that cover the ground, it's a bit hard to explain, but imagine a tree that has spread out branches and a burried trunk. It makes the best hide-out in the world). a few mins later, the word gets out that the staff (camp staff) was there, but they didn't care what we did and apparently even offered us drinks (beer).

The second one sucked, and the third was annother stampeed but not nearly as funny.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

I got caught with a group of people when 2 of my friends "went to the bathroom" in another kid's bag. I wasn't part of it but got punished just for being there. It was the most disgusting thing that I've ever seen.

I also have been caught fighting twice...

image002cc6.gif

im level 76 and IM NOT A NOOB 30- is a noob

Reading some of thse made me feel a lot better about myself ::' because I thought I was bad.

Most of the things you wouldn't understand if you don't go to my school, but I guess I can explain some of them a little.

There are these "secret passages used for storage" ALL AROUND THE SCHOOL. They lead to the roof, under the auditorium stage, in the roof of the auditorium, parts of the cafeteria, etc. Me and my friends love to go explore those. And while we were at it, we pegged all the doors leading to the gym and hang out there in the morning, messing around with the gymnastics equipment. Talking about pegging.. most kids peg their lockers at my school. Nope not for me-I took a screwdriver to my locker and now I don't need to put in a combo \'

redbullsigortiz.jpg