Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

I would have to say the time I broke my nose while running into a door, with my eyes closed, while yelling, "I'm the Chicken Lord, I'm the Chicken Lord!!!" I didn't get in trouble, but man it was embarrassing. I ended up being featured in the school yearbook. What a wonderful cell phone picture of me, lying on the ground, clutching my disfigured and bloddy nose with a caption of "Alleged Chicken Man breaks his "beak" on Mr. Smith's door." Not my proudest moment.

P.S. Something I forgot. Toilet Paper + A water Ballon slingshot= A T.P.ed school

The best way to get them on the roof. Works with eggs too. When flung at high velocity, they take serious scraping to come off.

Spray down the T.P. with a high power squirt gun to make it a paste that is nigh impossible to get off.

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I mention this?

Okay me and some friends in the 7th grade were acting like idiots... During lunch break we would gather concrete chunks or small rocks and throw them at each other... So one friend gets a huge chunk of concrete and throws it at me and it hits me in the elbow. Then I don't feel anything for 5 seconds or so then I get this burning/dead feeling in my elbow... I'm like Aww [cabbage].... Then blood gushes out and I cradle my elbow and run to the nurse, get checked out by parents and go to ER. They said it was too round of a puncture to stitch it up, so I got a tectanus shot and an X-ray. Fortunately it wasn't fractured. Although I have a nasty scar on my elbow to this day.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I just remembered a few more things.

I was fighting some kid (he started it). I beat him hard. He was down on the ground crying, and I unconsciously said "I pwned you, NOOB." Luckily, everyone thought it was a cool slang term, not extremely nerdy/geeky.

I was in science, and we were dissecting a crawdad/crayfish. I emptied out it's head shell and slipped it on my finger. I used it as a finger puppet. MWUHAHAHA :twisted: . Okay, maybe it's not evil, but it's still funny.

I was down in a storage room in my school, helping carry up props for a school play. I accidently step on a board, which swings up and smacks my teacher in the...guy's best friends. Luckily, he knew it was an accident, and I hated that teacher cause he gave me an F. Payback is hell.

I threw a bottle over my shoulder to see if I could get it in the trash, without looking. I hit a teacher in the side of the head (detention).

I am not the best little Scaper, now am I ::' .

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

My little prank would probably be when I was a Freshman last year. There was a thing where you could send a message to the administrator. Well, me and a friend went to every library computer and started sending . It begins with a G and it ends with an E and an O is in the middle. It sounds like the word goat. Well, he shut off every library computer and he came storming into the library. I just was just sitting at a table reading a book and doing my math when he arrived. It was so funny. You can't send a message to the administrator after what I did.

tfssig.png

most ive ever done was turn all the gas taps on in the scinece lab in last lesosn on the friday, the school was closed on monday, tuesday and wednesday.

... You could have blown up the [bleep] school

That was really smart of you. :roll:

most ive ever done was turn all the gas taps on in the scinece lab in last lesosn on the friday, the school was closed on monday, tuesday and wednesday.

While you're at it why don't you tell us of the time you let a baby play with sharp knives :roll:

Seriously, what was the point of that? Do you know how many people die from natural gas explosions every year? My dad lost two fingers on his left hand in 1961 when he was screwing around with explosives in college after lab had ended. The only difference here is, your stunt would have harmed others, not yourself. I can only assume your post was a lie since no one is that stupid, but even just saying you did it to try and look "cool" and be "hardcore" gives people bad ideas.

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

New one!!!

Once in Science I added "Which is skill weak" (makes no sense in english but a lot in danish - It was a danish school).

Okay well I added "Which is skill weak" after every sentence the teacher said. The teacher warned me and I stopped.

E.G

"So now you plug the wire into the box..."

"...which is skill weak..."

"...and you should get a result..."

"...which is skill weak..."

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

doesn't your teacher the gas supply to the gas tap when the students aren't using it? My science teacher does...

doesn't your teacher the gas supply to the gas tap when the students aren't using it? My science teacher does...

They should, but often forget to. Mine rarely did.

lmao In art, one girl asks questions best not even asked... She asked how a girl mastur-- yeah lol... Then a guy across of her blurts out "What's a dirty Sanchez?" We all look at him and say "We don't know; we don't want to know..."

a dirty sanchez is when a lady gets [taco sauce] on her lips

And I really wanted to know that because? lol

wtf is made into taco sauce in tif?

ya, nice one with the gas taps (not)

1. pretending to box in the woods room and knocking over a can of varithane.

2 accedentally finding a hidden passage way. by playing soccer in the hallway( I mean a whole game with goalies and forwards and such) ::'

I'll see what happens tommrow!

Random stuff always gets me

mellowsiggyacopyck7.jpg

I don't get in trouble much because my parents are really strict AND if I ever get into any trouble I get my membership cancelled :ohnoes:. Only way I do something bad is if my friends are with me (punishments are much worse when theres only 1 person doing it.)

Trapt45.png

lol well ok out front of my school is a payphone...well never been caught but alot of people like to spit all over it and throw up on it lol its pretty sick...but anyway

People are always calling it (at school) and its by were i hang out and its annoying so i grabed it and i hoped some1 was listening i banged it up against the metal casing it was in and dented it lol...and a teacher or (some guy i think is a teacher maybe a teacher in training) came up and was like...*now was that really necesarry?*

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

Well, let's just say trouble is attracted to me...

Called ex-girlfriend a hor... principal walked by as I said it :wall:

Forged a disciplinary action note... got caught

Got into a fight with some kid... of course I got caught (but I won \' )

Got some teacher fired... i thought of it as a good thing :anxious:

My mom told/cursed off the principal for not doing his job right; he later was fired and sent to jail for illegal gambling... if that counts?

Bit friend on the arm in 2nd grade for no apparent reason... you all may know him as "evilrodyle" on TIF, or "Lord Rodyle0" on RS... we're best friends now though and he's in my class this year too. :thumbsup:

Some kid ticked me off so I threw his lunch box in the urinal (in 5th grade)

Was describing a challenge you have to complete in Tony Hawks: Project 8 to my friend and my spanish teacher overheard... consequently the challenge was that I had to "shag dad's balls" but what you had to do was retrieve his golf balls... what my spanish teacher heard was "Dude! I hated when I had to shag dad's balls, it's so hard!" All she gave me was an awkward stare though :lol:

However, after reading what some of you other kids do, I can't really say I'm badass now, can I?

iii_p00p_iii.png

^click my stats to see my bloggeh!^

Iii_p00p_iii-Str1der_pure.gif

Most of my trouble was for hacking.. lets break down the list...

* Netsend message attacks (on a very large..automatic scale)

* Password pharming with keyloggers (30-40 workstations corrupted)

* Keylogged an administrator password

* Wrote a special computer restarting batch file into the os kernel

* Hacked 25 library workstations to have their cd drives open and close non-stop as soon as it's turned on

* Hacked monitor configuration utility on about 40 workstations so that the screens appeared upside-down when they were powered on

I also built and maintained a proxy gateway that allowed students to bypass the school board firewall and visit blocked websites (which is still up-and-running now i might add :lol: )

I have found my true twin...Please let me know how to do the proxy gateway please?

well one of my friend whas haking into the schools computers and hmm we still use admin pass shhh.. lol

well this one time he used net send and whaned to test the net send in our computer class. well what he didnt know whas that the computers wher conected to the teachers computers to..

so he used net send and the same 50! mesages apeard on all computer scrrens at school lol

no wonder he whasnt aloud in ther after that

o and this friend i talk about also has an invisible acount on one of the computers he may use for what ever he whants to lol

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

thats just stupid and dangerous to everyone around you

i can't remember anything i did right now, i'll post again when i think of something

Don't Click This

ironmfmcape,dominator428.gif

774th to 99 hunting on July 16th 2007

My class had another trip down to our computer lab today...So...More stories...

(And oh yeah...The only things I do are minor things that I have a small chance of being punished for. I make my friends do the bad stuff...)

Anyways...Today...

We had to take this online quiz thingy. A simple reading off the page source got me all the answers...So I aced it and finished it quickly...Meaning I was supposed to go on some Latin game site...

I once again did the invert colors thing on paint. Not only did I confuse my teacher again, I confused a few classmates as well. It bought me some time...To...

Invert some controls. The next kid who tried to use the same computer I was using had some mouse issues...Not to mention the keyboard...

Then there was my friend. He didn't want to go on the site we were supposed to be on. He went on AG and played games...And got caught...He's banned from the computers at school for a week...I really hope I don't get caught now... :wink:

Now, for my first non-computer related incident...My friends and I might plan on all bringing rubber bands some day. And pencils. Then after school, we'll go to our school yard and fire the pencils...Let's see if they block out the sun...It would actually be fun... :-$

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Now, for my first non-computer related incident...My friends and I might plan on all bringing rubber bands some day. And pencils. Then after school, we'll go to our school yard and fire the pencils...Let's see if they block out the sun...It would actually be fun...

What a great idea. :P

3898000bYVcx.png

Now, for my first non-computer related incident...My friends and I might plan on all bringing rubber bands some day. And pencils. Then after school, we'll go to our school yard and fire the pencils...Let's see if they block out the sun...It would actually be fun...

Well hey... then you shall study in the shade :wink: