Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

knocked a kid out in gym class because an annoying little [cabbage]bag.

wasn't trying to be sneaky about it though. I got suspended over the exams but I still got to write them, so I wasn't even really suspended :lol:

Thank god for being a "good" kid :P

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh.. I finally remembered one. I was just messing around, and my friend brought over his Rubix Cube, which he was almost done with and was shiny. I asked to look at it, he said no, and I yelled a derogatory term that doesn't apply to him at him. Unfortunately, the assistant principal was right there, and she stared at me. All of these pretty much summed up my emotions. :ohnoes: :-X :pray: :-w

Not fun.

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

Now, for my first non-computer related incident...My friends and I might plan on all bringing rubber bands some day. And pencils. Then after school, we'll go to our school yard and fire the pencils...Let's see if they block out the sun...It would actually be fun...

Well hey... then you shall study in the shade :wink:

ROFL. :lol:

But it might actually happen...And be supported by teachers! I'll explain after it happens, which will be sometime in June. Or if you can't wait...It has to deal with ancient civilizations. :-$

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

getting suspensed for roofing my shoe, 2 times. But I did get a teacher fired..... mess with me I dare you <3:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Lol I have lots of funny stories about when i was at school... Though none of them are about me personally. The most i got in trouble for was writing notes saying "your mum/your dad" around, and i got out of that. Oh yeh there werea few other times because if youve ever had to read books as a class (im sure you have) youll know how painfully slow it is, because its "mixed ability". Well i was reading ahead litterally 200 pages and I got in trouble for not being on the wrong page. Only got like a 15 minute detention anyway. Well here are some of the funny things not attributed to me.

* The time that 2 guys took a knife and a hammer ( litterally a butter knife :roll: ) and went around school, chipping the bark off trees and ripping down wall displays. They were caught by the police, but one tried to escape on his bike. He got about 5 feet. =D>

* the summer where there was litterall a fire alarm every period. unfortunately they put a new system into place and it ddint happen again #-o

* Stampedes- this is where about 30 people run along corridors. naturally evryone nearby joins in until 100+ people are runing down a corridor 2metres wide ::'

*"Tissue tiling". This is when people wet toilet tissue and throw it up at the ceiling, where it sticks. Eventually builds up until the whole ceiling is covered- hence the name "tissue tiling". Also hapens with glue sticks in classrooms.

*Bunsen burners. Virtually everyone does this. Simply get something and hold it over a bunsen flame. Soon the classroom will be full of plastic fumes :?

*A certain bus service. This was such a rough bus that I stopped getting it after a couple of years. Fights breaking out daily, people jumping out of the emergency exit, fireworks, etc. the wrost time though was when a group of guys nicked about 30 hammers from the technology department, and threw them at passing cars.

Public school; a baptism of fire.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

Clapping, me and my 2 friends did a sarcastic clap towards another one of our friends, we were suspended for a week. Kinda like Baron Davis got ejected for clapping in the NBA playoffs this year

Well a few days later the school got fined for abusing its power :roll:

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Net send makes a popup message appear on a networked computer.

Oh, and another one. In 9th grade, I was drawing pentagrams from the game Quake, and just for the heck of it, I started writing "the Devil" on my papers, and it freaked my math teacher out! :lol:

(For the record, I'm not a devil worshipper.)

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

never got caught, but snorting coffee grounds on a feild trip :lol:

this will probably be deleted

hmm, thing that i got caught. Installing halo onto the school server, so people could copy it to the desktops, we had big LAN games :wink:

snowsigyy7.png

Ooooh.. I finally remembered one. I was just messing around, and my friend brought over his Rubix Cube, which he was almost done with and was shiny. I asked to look at it, he said no, and I yelled a derogatory term that doesn't apply to him at him. Unfortunately, the assistant principal was right there, and she stared at me. All of these pretty much summed up my emotions. :ohnoes: :-X :pray: :-w

Not fun.

I have lots of fun with Rubik's cubes...I solve mine in class a lot, and I guess that's the worst thing I've been caught doing at school.

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

I was a [cabbage] of a kid when I was in early high school.

My teacher used to give me a hard time so one day when she left the room I decided to let her know how I felt about her by writing B - I - T - C - H in red permanent marker on the white board.

She left the school and I nearly got suspended.

That was a good 7 years ago... Wow I feel old.

Also going back 6 years ago I missed 2 weeks of school and forged a note saying I went on holidays, spent the 2 weeks at the beach, going to older friends parties etc. Until I ran into my mum.... whoops... I got grounded for 2 months but thankfully she didn't tell the school.

Noone ever found out because I was one of those flukey students who never really studied for anything at all and got A+'s out of nowhere :XD:

The teachers absolutely hated me yet at every award ceremony had to hand me certificates of academic achievement.

I used to also hide in the science cupboard coz I didn't want to do any work..........I was a sad teenager! then when everybody left stole the bags of lollies and shared them with my friends.

Everybody loves the old pop experiment, double the magnesium!!! raaar :XD:

I also burnt a hole with the bunsen burner through the table, got busted writing such a body is a who....e on the table and had to scrub 5 classrooms of tables, used to stick gum in the lesser popular peoples locker holes, climbing and jumping out of trees, stealing art supplies, got caught selling cigarettes to the other kids for 2 bucks each (i never smoked, i used to just profit from the idiots who did) lit the bins on fire coz i got bored.

Thankfully I settled down by year 12, graduated in the top 15% of QLD and went on to university...... Nobody saw it coming....Not even me.

Then again anyone who knew me on rs years ago would agree I was a [cabbage] of a kid :XD: The amount of times I've been banned on this forum when I was younger for my loud mouth lol

My character should've been muted - How I never got caught abusing other people who I didn't like when I was younger is beyond me.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

National questionnaires:

Name:

Race: Elf

Ah, good times. 8-) Got me into trouble a few times but at least I got to ask them why they even bother putting race in there for every damn poll and test. Extreme profiling? I think they can't even do that anymore these days..

National questionnaires:

Name:

Ah, good times. 8-) Got me into trouble a few times but at least I got to ask them why they even bother putting race in there for every damn poll and test. Extreme profiling? I think they can't even do that anymore these days..

Ah we get stuff like that :D . After a couple of terms writing out 'feedback and improvement' forms (they were called something stupid like that) and never getting any feedback, me and a couple of friends thought we'ed mess with the system a little bit and call ourselves Mickey Mouse and Pluto, then fill in all the details according to them, ie. How do you get to school?

Mr Mouse drops me off on the way to the cheese factory.

We still never got any feedback from them :(

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

National questionnaires:

Name:

i did something like that; substitute teachers used to pass rounda sheet of paper for you to write your name on if they didnt have a register. I wrote "R2 D2" on it. :lol:

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

National questionnaires:

Name:

i did something like that; substitute teachers used to pass rounda sheet of paper for you to write your name on if they didnt have a register. I wrote "R2 D2" on it. :lol:
I did the same idea, except it was on a "Matchmaker" form... For my name, I put Rico Suave. Age, I put as 47.

National questionnaires:

Name:

I did the same idea, except it was on a "Matchmaker" form... For my name, I put Rico Suave. Age, I put as 47.

I'm Rick James, [bleep]!

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

• 1 year later...
and also, novell is an operating system, it's a variation of linux...

http://www.novell.com/products/desktop/

He said he keylogged it. Guess it's easy to find and set up a keylogger for LINUX on admins computer having limited user rights these days.

P.S real hackers, be it white hat or black hat never brag about what they've done.

probably a script kiddie, thye always like to brag

Meh, good enough thread. I do lots, mainly trickery. Hardly ever get caught, though. My funnest thing is filling out forms.

Last year we had to fill out a drug form for some reason (it had things on it we didn't even know were drugs), and my filling out of it was epic.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I had this freaking hot teacher once. Not going to go into extreme detail but she was one of those 25 year old fresh outta college chicks. Well, once she bent over and her shirt lifted up a bit and she was wearing those tight pants and I saw she was wearing a bright pink thong. She immediately went to pull her shirt down and realized she had exposed her goods. This wouldn't have been so bad if she hadn't turned around and CAUGHT ME LOOKING.

This by far isn't the worst thing I've been caught doing, but it was the most embarrassing.

Earlier this year our principal either threatened to suspend or did suspend two girls for dyeing (sp?) their hair pink. Not even the whole thing! Anyway, someone started a petition and all the eighth-graders and most of the rest of the school (some 300 kids) signed it, they gave it to the principal, and the girls didn't get suspended, amazingly. Our principal is an idiot, most of my grade HATES him, and we're sure that it's the fact that his daughter is in 6th grade that all the 6th graders got fun stuff this year... Also the 8th grade does a Civil War reenactment. One of the groups chose to do the KKK, as it was on the list of topics they could choose. They had a very good (although slightly disturbing) skit, and the principal didn't let them do it. This made most of the 8th grade angry as we already hated him.

Also in 5th grade I was part of a group of kids who took another kid's hat at recess, the other kid told our teacher, and she sentanced us (lol) to a whole week with NO RECESS. She didn't even listen to our side of the story, we were also accused of calling the kid names and swearing... We didn't, that was a couple of other kids. Anyway, I was so bored that I wrote my name in Hieroglyphs (sp?) one day while stuck in detention during recess (both lunch and our afternoon!)

In 5th-7th grade there was this one girl who would always bother us at recess/lunch/whenever she could. the teacher I had in 5th grade didn't believe us that she bothered us, so much that my mom had to come into class and talk to the teacher. She still didn't believe us. (This teacher just hated us, she thought we stabbed holes (with pencils) in the beanbags in the reading corner too.) In 7th grade, our assistant principal saw her bothering us at lunch (they let us play basketball and sit on the bleachers when we're done eating) and told US to stop bothering HER! And then he wouldn't let us explain!! ERGH I HATE THESE PEOPLE.

Okay, I'm done.

The worst thing I've been caught doing would be setting off some fireworks,because they're supposedly illegal.It was fun though.

The worst thing I've not been caught doing I'm unable to say,since you know,it was in a mature content thread #-o

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]