Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

Well it wasn't really during school, but on a class trip to Washington DC I got home from last night. We were waiting in the airport terminal for our flight home, and this one kid kept scooching real close (like "EEEWWW get away from me" close) and sayin he wanted to kiss my [wagon] and doing some nasty crap to my friend, so she slapped him. The teacher saw, and SHE got in trouble, not him. Dork teacher.

souryw6.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheating on my english test :D

the teacher was really fit, and when she was shouting at me it made her look hotter :D

LMAO!

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I once cut a girls hair randomly with my scissors and blamed it on my best friend, and faked sick to get home so I couldnt get in trouble and then lied to my parents about it and getting caught :-w

You're a bad friend AND a coward! :lol:

3898000bYVcx.png

lmao In art, one girl asks questions best not even asked... She asked how a girl mastur-- yeah lol... Then a guy across of her blurts out "What's a dirty Sanchez?" We all look at him and say "We don't know; we don't want to know..."

a dirty sanchez is when a lady gets [taco sauce] on her lips

:XD:

lmao In art, one girl asks questions best not even asked... She asked how a girl mastur-- yeah lol... Then a guy across of her blurts out "What's a dirty Sanchez?" We all look at him and say "We don't know; we don't want to know..."

a dirty sanchez is when a lady gets [taco sauce] on her lips

And I really wanted to know that because? lol

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Oh, where to start?:

Threating to slit a little redneck kid's throat for stabbing me with a pencil...5 TIMES!!!! (He got in no trouble #-o )

Fighting a kid (and winning :D )

Fighting a kid (too short to figure out a winner)

Calling a FRIEND a "cracker" (Accused of hating white people, even though I'm 1/2 white myself, and have a white father -.- )

Saying the "F" word

Entering/exiting a classroom loudly

Wearing an Etnies sweatband on my elbow (Which, according to my vice principal, is gang-oriented -.- )

Best part: I have a 3.5 GPA :mrgreen:

In junior high school we had a teacher with 2 fake legs that walked with crutches. She would take her legs off when she was at her desk, well we took them and her crutches and locked her in her room once. Not something im proud of now but then it was funny as hell

In junior high school we had a teacher with 2 fake legs that walked with crutches. She would take her legs off when she was at her desk, well we took them and her crutches and locked her in her room once. Not something im proud of now but then it was funny as hell

lmfao this is THE best one.

wow.

that's just...wtf haha

tifsbti6oi.gif

Trixstar...That's harsh but pretty funny...

I really havn't done much wrong, purposely smashed a window at my primary school and then ran though, not caught, just remembered that.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

In year 9 a mate found some random instant messaging thing that popped up messages to any computer in the surrounding area, we just abused that for a while and didnt get in trouble..

I dont really get in trouble, i suppose i've told a teacher to [bleep] off before but thats not especially bad.

[bleep]ing sadist. That's awful. If I were in that ladies position, I would be shattered. Try and show more empathy next time.

I haven't done anything particularly bad but someone I know set fire to this ginger girls hair.

Burning hair doesn't smell good, for the record.

Yeah well a friend of mine is like that (hair color). So I asked her out last weekend, and she just acts a little weird. I'm like "No biggie." Then this week she's started to annoy the living [bleep] out of me and is being bossy... She just gets mad when I cuss. -.- Then she accuses me of stalking because I talk to her a lot. wtf

Okay so basically it ended in me calling her a [bleep] and now she won't even talk to me. :boohoo:

Anyways she'll get over it...Hopefully.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

LEGEND!!

anyways one of my teachers walks like a pigeon (some foot thingy) anyway i had an argument with him and as he walked away, needless to say i imatated him walking, and he turned round. #-o

anova time i put super glue on the teachers chair, and stayed after school to watch her. It was so funny, she was hopping round the room with a chair stuck to her but, sadly i burst out laughing and she sort of caught me. Totally worth it though :thumbsup:

I haven't done anything particularly bad but someone I know set fire to this ginger girls hair.

Burning hair doesn't smell good, for the record.

prehaps it was the ginger, i find that ginger people tend to smeel diferent anyways... a slight smell of turnips to them :-k

I came to fight with a guy. To prevent further trouble I decided to take all the blame and say sorry before we ended facing the principal.

The worst thing was proberly to give sugar to one of my mates little brother. Damn 'it' got crazy and chased me and I escaped even as I was 3 times bigger than him! Advise of today: "Never give sugar to kids!"

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

I really haven't done much. Found out where all of the teachers file were located in the computer system, figured out the code to the locks on the cart with all the laptops, exploded multiple jel pens in my desk in 5th grade. Didn't really get in any trouble though.

Getting another sig

[removed]

I wonder if Trapical wants to post here, even if he still comes to this site.

Well jeez, now I feel obligated :wink:

Ha, nice thread, brings back memories. High School was fun, I always had the tendency to challenge the system,. Not necessarily to be a rebel or whatever, but because it was a challenge. By Junior year I was inadvertently formed a type of society akin to Yale's Order of the Skull and Bones" within our high school and thus began the quest to obtain all 10 of the keys to the school. Most of them went on without a hitch but one of them turned pretty ugly.

I was in gym class and we were playing kickball inside. One of the group's newer members, also in this gym class, passes by me in line and slips a key into my pocket. Apparently he took it off the teacher's key ring (which was attached to her belt) while she was yelling at some other kid. An impressive move, but stupid since she will realize it soon and know it was someone in was her class. Anyway I realized the problem so I slipped it into my shoe and was about to ask to go to the bathroom so I could hide it somewhere and get it later. Too late. The teacher looked up and started yelling "WHO TOOK MY KEY!!!" and she quarantined us in the corner of the gym, made us stand shoulder to shoulder and started making us all turn out our pockets. Thankfully, the key was in my sock so I thought we were all home free. But after the last kid turned out his pockets she yelled "Shoes off!" and then I started to worry.

I had placed the key under my foot and had already thrown my shoes into the pile, the teacher was going down the line looking under the students feet and then having them bring their shoes over to her for her to look at. I was frantically running out of ideas when I looked over to the other kid that had given my the key in the first place. He signaled at me with his eyes (the place was dead silent) and then mouthed the words "on three...". He was at the very end of the line and had yet to have thrown his shoes into the pile. He had one of them in his throwing arm and was eying the steel door 50 yards away. I nodded and counted to three in my head, at which point he snapped his arm and his shoe went flying and slammed into the closed gym doors, making a tremendous noise. Everyone turned to look at the noise... except for the teacher who didn't even flinch. It didn't matter, the mass motion of 40 students turning to look at the notice allowed me to snap my foot back and the key went flying behind us, going into the area below the bleachers.

The kid explained that he was aiming for the pile and missed, but the teacher still gave him a detention. After another 30 minutes of searching she was forced to call it off and we all went to out next class. I returned several hours after school ended and retrieved the key gave it to another one of the group's members who made copies, and then slid the original under the teacher's door the next morning.

Yea, those were fun days. I have a story on how we got each of the 10 keys, but it would take me days to type it all. If you are interested in the product of all this hard work though, read my now famous 2005 Senior Prank tale. Just don't bump that thread, it's really old.

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

Oh yea, one more.

In 10th grade chemistyr class, I used "net send * go to runescape.com for the best online game!" :lol:

The chemistry teacher got a bit mad, but I didn't get in trouble, though.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)