:: The Achievement Diary ::

p0nd3r4

8 May 2007 - The Achievement Diary   Next

This week we bring you an entirely new kind of content: the Achievement Diary, which is sure to fire up your desire to head to Karamja. By completing sets of tasks you'll earn rewards to make Karamja an even more appealing place to visit and to train in.

The Achievement Diary entries will each relate to an area in the game (in this first case, Karamja), and each will have a set of easy, medium and hard tasks to complete. The easy tasks could be as simple as picking a few bananas, while the hard tasks include defeating a mighty Ket-Zek (level 360) in the TzHaar Fight Cave! There are rewards for completing each set, so if you can't beat all-comers in the Fight Pits yet, don't worry.

The rewards range from improved Agility experience in the Brimhaven Agility Arena to an entirely new mine that can only be used by people who have done all of the hard tasks. On top of that, you'll increase your knowledge of Karamja, and might even discover more interesting and enjoyable ways to do things.

There are plenty of reasons to start filling in your Achievement Diary, and we'll be adding more areas to the diary in the future.

Bad update. Worst ever, infact, I think.

For me, it's bad enough having to do all the damn quests to get them out of the way, now they shove a load of achievements I must complete in my face... great, a load more work, a little more closure. :P

I also think that since one of RuneScape undisputable greatest aspects is that you get to do whatever the [bleep] you want and whatever you decide to do, of course, is potential achievment for you. I do NOT want Jagex telling me what to achieve, I want to decide for myself. :twisted:

I for one will be boycotting this update until it's proven that the rewards are DAMN, DAMN good.

Discuss. ^^

tifsbti6oi.gif

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need 100 combat for one of the hard tasks, so thats me out that, knowing my luck the mine you get for doing all the hard tasks is really good.

there are no stupid questions

just way too many inquisitive idiots

balance is scary to people who like things easy for them

Utopianflame.png

I also think that since one of RuneScape undisputable greatest aspects is that you get to do whatever the [bleep] you want and whatever you decide to do, of course, is potential achievment for you. I do NOT want Jagex telling me what to achieve, I want to decide for myself.

So don't do it..? No one's MAKING you do it

Personally I think it's great having something else to do, even if they aren't all that hard.

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

You need 100 combat for one of the hard tasks, so thats me out that, knowing my luck the mine you get for doing all the hard tasks is really good.

I'm guessing a rune rock or two will be there.

almost done with easy ill post the reward

1135127668459c038738feavy8.gif

capeachievestrks8.gif<>26 april 2007

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*RaceThunder

Pirate said this:

Well, there's three different pairs of Karamja gloves, which match up with the three levels of difficulty. Each has the same rewards as the previuous level, and an addiciton one too... but I won't spoil your surpise.

Doing hard now. Killed a metal drag and won pits. Doing caves now for a 360.

rs 2004-2007

wow 2006-2008

Pirate said this:

Well, there's three different pairs of Karamja gloves, which match up with the three levels of difficulty. Each has the same rewards as the previuous level, and an addiciton one too... but I won't spoil your surpise.

Doing hard now. Killed a metal drag and won pits. Doing caves now for a 360.

good luck =D>

*jorge kill and pit attempt to go*

1135127668459c038738feavy8.gif

capeachievestrks8.gif<>26 april 2007

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*RaceThunder

Doing the easy tasks now. Will have them finished soon.. You get karamaja gloves. Easy gloves, medium gloves and hard gloves. Each one has an extra reward..

The lowest = ?

The medium = ? (experience update of agil arena)

The hard = A high level mine.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

I'm guessing a rune rock or two will be there.

That would be cruel, 87 mining and you won't budge me off my 99 combat rock with a crowbar.

there are no stupid questions

just way too many inquisitive idiots

balance is scary to people who like things easy for them

Utopianflame.png

hmm the gloves of the easy tasks are weak, but the look nice IMO ::'

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Finished the easy tasks.

[hide=Reward]Gloves give a discount with merchants, and you also get a lamp that gives 1000 xp to a skill of your choice. Gloves give +1 to attack, +1 to defense and +1 to strength.[/hide]

god, why is everyone so negative.... its another aspect of the game, do it and have fun...

i for one like these types of mini quests, it gives the game more of a dynamic feel, and i hope they come out with one for each of the towns!

what should have happened was an overwhelming amount of different cities came out so that it seems like more of a bulky update with more suprises

Thesmallone9.gif