:: The Achievement Diary ::

p0nd3r4

anyone lvl ~100 is defenatly not a high level player, with the additions of new wepons and pc id say a high level player is atleast 120+

What exactly is a high level player in your opinion then?

Someone with 126 cb and 2000+ total?

sorry for the double post

if you had read my post you would have understood that i would class anyone 120+ combat as being high level.

Though in these days it is not as simple as that, because there are packs of pc products around that accually know nothing about rs.

and where did i mention skill total? when classing players on their level i assume it is combat.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the quest and I can't cook them.

Strange.

Try buying some raw things from one of the brothers in the village, then cooking them on the fire south of it, that's what I used to do and I could cook them for a long time.

You definatly need to have done the quest to cook them for that long though.

Sorry i was in a rush preparing to leave and didnt read the last line...moving on.

We have different opinions then, about how an update should be done to high level players and the definition of the high level player itself.

I would like to ask you a question then, for you until jagex doesnt release an update with cb120 req, its not an update for high level players? How many players exist with cb120 in rs? 20k ? 50k? Of 1m...

sigqp2bw9.gifIceBlackIce.gif

*** [ END ]: You gained 1,671,000 thieving exp in 9mins 44secs. That's 10,300,684 exp/h.

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt

Strange that lots of people moan about there being no updates for high levellers, and when this comes out some people moan that it's too hard. I guess you can't please everyone.

who moaned that it was too hard? if it had been released slot of time ago i would have all of the challenges completed, there really isnt anything hard about any of them.

Now being a lvl100 cb is common ? And no longer considered a high lvl player?

That's right, 100 cb IS common.

Noble_Skull.gif

Proud member of The Slayer's Guild

After you finish quest, you need to speak with 3 brothers in they hoses in willage. One of them will teach you how to cook them properly.

Neko_Negde.png

Neko_Negde.png#3001 to get 99 slayer on 10. 01. 2009.

i want to know what the attributes of the other gloves are and what they look like.

i cant wait for other acheivment sections.a varrock,freminik and ardougne sections would be awesome(for me anyway)

tifsdac6mc.gif

Strange.

Try buying some raw things from one of the brothers in the village, then cooking them on the fire south of it, that's what I used to do and I could cook them for a long time.

You definatly need to have done the quest to cook them for that long though.

quest.gif

rs 2004-2007

wow 2006-2008

You've been told before! Use the cooked ones on the fire again. You must cook them twice.

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

These achievement diaries seem pretty cool. It looks like Jagex has some ok rewards for each type of task.

Yeah, and even if there's one I cant do (Damn you combat level requirement!!!!! :x ) it will get me to do things I would've never done usually. Like killing metal dragons and such.

Try the range in Brimhaven, that's where I always cooked mine. If that doesnt work, better start complaining to Jagex.

You've been told before! Use the cooked ones on the fire again. You must cook them twice.

Forget both of this posts, and talk to brothers in willage.

Neko_Negde.png

Neko_Negde.png#3001 to get 99 slayer on 10. 01. 2009.

After you finish quest, you need to speak with 3 brothers in they hoses in willage. One of them will teach you how to cook them properly.

Thanks that worked.

@aoe325: You can't cook them twice.

rs 2004-2007

wow 2006-2008

So you now have to retalk to them all over again just to be able to recook them :S

That's stupid! Also it's being said on the RS forums that you have to complete the easy achievements before you can gain the reward for medium achievements and im assuming you need to do easy and medium in order to gain the reward for the high achievement.

*edit* Ooof beaten by a minute >_<

Dark_Jab.png

I remember something about new teleports and more agility xp?

EDIT:

These tasks will be categorised as easy, medium or hard tasks, and completing each set will give you access to new rewards such as teleports, better shop prices and increased Agility rewards in the Brimhaven Agility Arena.

sigdk2fa4.png

Here's my blog: restoring it soon | Achieved 99 Crafting

Quoting yourself is laaaaame

Sorry i was in a rush preparing to leave and didnt read the last line...moving on.

We have different opinions then, about how an update should be done to high level players and the definition of the high level player itself.

I would like to ask you a question then, for you until jagex doesnt release an update with cb120 req, its not an update for high level players? How many players exist with cb120 in rs? 20k ? 50k? Of 1m...

well, high level updates are something that requires serious dedication to do, lets say making fury ammys, using ice barrage and so on, not something as easy as getting 100 combat.

capes of achievement are a perfect example for a high leve update.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Lol if the reward will be lame.

Chances of that happning are pretty big :P . But doing them is half the fun imo. Except for killing a 360, that's just plain annoying. Either make it kill Jad or nothing at all, killing a 360 is just lame.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I would be doing it, but I'm not a member :D

I suppose I'll just go and get 85 firemaking... just 100k off....

Good luck finishing it, I want to see the rewards.

You can cook karambwan twice, you have to finish tai bwo wannai trio, talk to the brother who wanted to catch one, and from now on you just cook a partially cooked karambwan again to thoroughly cook it.

and... how exactly does the reduced price work?

(^ scatterbrained posts lol)

I would be doing it, but I'm not a member :D

I suppose I'll just go and get 85 firemaking... just 100k off....

Good luck finishing it, I want to see the rewards.

You can cook karambwan twice, you have to finish tai bwo wannai trio, talk to the brother who wanted to catch one, and from now on you just cook a partially cooked karambwan again to thoroughly cook it.

and... how exactly does the reduced price work?

(^ scatterbrained posts lol)

No idea but I already see 2 possible uses :

- Reduced price of onyx gem, making all onyx jewellry cheaper.

- Essence costing even less from shops, for those using that method.

I've got practically everything done except exchanging gems for a Machete - Can't get a Gout Tuber!
Why would you need a gout tuber for that? :?

Edit > Nvm, you do need a gout tuber for that achievment.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg