:: The Achievement Diary ::

p0nd3r4

If this update is a failuire or not depends on wuts the rewards..

I think I can do them all, maybe except the fight pits thingy, with my luck =__=

It's actually way easy. Everybody is giving eachother turns winning. :XD: It's how I won.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still want to know:

The agility exp for trading in more tickets.

The stats on the new gloves.

Read the thread then? It's posted.

Read MY post plz? He gave the exp for one ticket. At the arena, you get better exp per ticket if you trade in more tickets.

Stats were only given for the level 1 gloves. I assume the hard gloves have better stats, and I wanted to see those.

You can talk to the =;

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

If this update is a failuire or not depends on wuts the rewards..

I think I can do them all, maybe except the fight pits thingy, with my luck =__=

It's actually way easy. Everybody is giving eachother turns winning. :XD: It's how I won.

At world 54 or 53 there were tons of people all complaining how impossible it was to win (even 115+ :lol: ). I just went to one of the most quiet worlds possible. There were only 2 other people here (lvl 92 and 117) who were friends and teamed me:(. But I just brought a full inventory of food and totally crushed them :mrgreen: .

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

with the gloves ekiped, u can operate and ull tele to the mine, so its nice to rc, to escape the rc pkers, as u dont lose 1 spot, and altough its 2 click tele, doesnt show up an interface like glory...

AbandonnedEpicDpser25.pngAbandonnedHeroDpser22.pngWarpedEpicDpser25.png

I quit doing the thing, i'll finish it if the reward is acutally decent -.-.

I'm not even going to start. :lol: I already knew this update would be another :-X one, so I didn't really have hopes for it.

*Hands crossed for next weeks Lunar Spells.* :pray:

have any of you checked out the rants board at rsof ?? it's impressive, i didn't see a single rant for the look of the new monster, or of the new diary!

jagex should really take that as a compliment :)

(and now, about half the rants is about the little shadows added to ingame text, that where there just for getting easier to read with white backgrounds.... )

Scherzo.png

Hows this for an idea?

After they've realised a few Acheivement... things they make achievement cape like quest cape (say after 6+) and once you've completed all you get it and like the quest cape you lose it when a new one comes out etc.

ALSO; Here's my big idea, if you have both the acheivement cape and the quest cape it trims them. So the acheivement cape would be similar to quest cape but green and if you have completed all quests you get a darker green trim and the same for quest cape (except darker blue trim).

If they don't release an acheivement cape i suspect that the rest of the rewards will form an outfit, eg, the next acheivement log will will be morytania and if you complete them all you get Morytania boot, Then it may be Ardougne and you get Ardougne Hat etc.

Just my thoughts

I agree.

(Woot free post count)

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

have any of you checked out the rants board at rsof ?? it's impressive, i didn't see a single rant for the look of the new monster, or of the new diary!

(and now, about half the rants is about the little shadows added to ingame text, that where there just for getting easier to read with white backgrounds.... )

[shock]

2480+ total

with the gloves ekiped, u can operate and ull tele to the mine, so its nice to rc, to escape the rc pkers, as u dont lose 1 spot, and altough its 2 click tele, doesnt show up an interface like glory...
Wow learn to spell?
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Wow learn to spell?

wow, he spelled 10 words wrong on my spell check program, and 8 of them because they are abbreviations or are missing a apostrophe... honestly shut up.... spelled 2 words wrong. you still understood what he was talking about.

What kind of discharges does the easy gloves offers

on ships

else?

you can buy onyx for 260k tokkuls 8-) .

is that all? (cheaper on all tsaar items i presume)

thats good, i wanted a few tzhaar items kind of.

Gabooty sells gout tubers for 240 trading sticks. I got tons of them from fightin Jogres.

mbrun.gif

Barrows Drops: Guthan's platelegs and War Spear, Dharok's plate body and Great Axe, Verac's Flail, Verac's Helm x 2, Ahrim's top, Dharok's plate legs

Dragon Drops: Medium Helm x 4, Shield Left Half, plate legs x 2, skirt x 2.

[shock]

:shock: