:: The Achievement Diary ::

p0nd3r4

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with the gloves ekiped, u can operate and ull tele to the mine, so its nice to rc, to escape the rc pkers, as u dont lose 1 spot, and altough its 2 click tele, doesnt show up an interface like glory...
Wow learn to spell?

sorry i'm not english, no one borns knowing everything. i just hope that you can write as good as i wrote english, every other language in the world that isn't your birth language, even if english isn't it, you should understand that not everyone can spell perfect english, not even some people that english is their birth language, so if you can, answer me in portuguese, german, japanese, and so on, all perfect and then i will say sorry to you for all this that i wrote, until then think before post.. please

AbandonnedEpicDpser25.pngAbandonnedHeroDpser22.pngWarpedEpicDpser25.png

with the gloves ekiped, u can operate and ull tele to the mine, so its nice to rc, to escape the rc pkers, as u dont lose 1 spot, and altough its 2 click tele, doesnt show up an interface like glory...
Wow learn to spell?

sorry i'm not english, no one borns knowing everything. i just hope that you can write as good as i wrote english, every other language in the world that isn't your birth language, even if english isn't it, you should understand that not everyone can spell perfect english, not even some people that english is their birth language, so if you can, answer me in portuguese, german, japanese, and so on, all perfect and then i will say sorry to you for all this that i wrote, until then think before post.. please

The point is you're supposed to use english here, if I went to a forum where the native language was french and you were supposed to use it there I wouldn't get annoyed if people flamed me for my terrible french.

I'm not taking his side, but if you can run your posts through an english spellchecker then you'll eliminate that kind of response, and to be fair I thought you were talking about [bleep]ing your gloves at first.

Its a crafting update *sigh*

Easy = Cheaper furies (crafting)

Hard = easier gem mining, just bring dueling rings, tele to gem place, mine, and tele to castle for banking. NO WALKING AT ALL.

And I am mad its gem rocks...

sig.jpg

Wow learn to spell?

The point is you're supposed to use english here, if I went to a forum where the native language was french and you were supposed to use it there I wouldn't get annoyed if people flamed me for my terrible french.

I'm not taking his side, but if you can run your posts through an english spellchecker then you'll eliminate that kind of response, and to be fair I thought you were talking about [bleep]ing your gloves at first.

i know this is a forum where were supposed to use english, but well, if you threat everyone that doesn't spell english right like that, this forum will becom english/american only instead, you get the point?

i was trying to be helpfull sharing information with you all, and him was just spaming to get post count... and my point is obviously confirmed, when several posts later he just post a pic of zezima, well, that again spam. of course i can try to wright a better english, but at least i tryed to help this great comunity, what did he improved? at least he could corrected my mistakes so that other people could understeand it better

Wow learn to spell?

It's not right to flame him for it though. Okay, he could have used a spellchecker, but the amount of time that'd take if you post frequently is just silly. The guy's got to learn English somehow. Perfection through practice.

I'm sure you don't mean it when you say you'd be okay with people flaming you about your poor French, how could it possibly be your fault that you're not French? :-s

Anywho, anyone know how much Agility Xp you get with the Karmanja gloves for multiple tickets? 10/100/1000.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

For how much can you sell a onyx in the tzaar shop? If it's above the 240k tokkul you could make alot of profit by buying and selling :twisted:

Probably not .. :x

Shop gives awful prices to buy stuff.. like 1/10th of what it sells for.

~q

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

I traded gems for sticks then sticks for a machete for a medium task but it says it's not complete. What am I doing wrong?

you have to talk with the guy near the anvil, we will make you a machete, he will say to you wath you need to bring to him to get a machete

Omg :shock:

I'm doing this later...I have to do the easy and medium before hard one -.-

I already have all the tasks completed for that.

Argh...I'll get to this some day.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

Wow learn to spell?

Just noticed your post... well said, bud :-)

Cynics... everywhere... cynics!! :o

tifsbti6oi.gif

Its a crafting update *sigh*

Easy = Cheaper furies (crafting)

Hard = easier gem mining, just bring dueling rings, tele to gem place, mine, and tele to castle for banking. NO WALKING AT ALL.

And I am mad its gem rocks...

I think the crafting update was the damn green drag autoers they left run rampant, its ok, I turned the tables, and bought bones and lvled the hell outta prayer. so much for top 500 craft ,that was passed in a month. -.- I slaved at it lol.

and so far so easy. [cabbage]ty update but ain't all bad.

as for the dude that is not a native english speaker, give him a break, and [cabbage] like that is rare from me to be saying.

http://rsdo.net/sigs/users/s/sharkeater75.png

126 combat. 2001 total. 101 prayer. and off to go WoWin.

WHEEE NO MORE RANDOMS!!!! -.-

btw I hopped and hung out everywhere looking for a tube gout or whatever it is, at gabooty. looks like an player sold item, so when jungle hunting pack a shovel and look for the "special plants" you cut down, aka the ones with the white lump after you hack em down.

Lubufu won't let me use his fishing spot to catch some Karambwan. I've got the karambwan vessel with a raw karambwanji inside of it but he still won't let me fish there #-o .

go to that far north east fishing spot, where you gotta use that agility shortcut bro. that "island across the river"

Wow... this update rocks! but can anyone help me? How the flip do you trade the guy gems for a machete? I know who he is but cna anyone tell me where I can get gout tuber thingy?

gorillabones.png

Barrow Items: 45 (3 Guthan Spears)(12/25/06)(1/1/07)(04/07/07)

Proud Owner Of Quest Cape SINCE the day it came out

Got Visage July 31, 2007

Visage #2 August 4th, 2008

AFTER ONE HOUR of googeling i'v came to the conclusion that there is no game called real life :evil:

maybe killing a steel dragon or maping out the jungle, getting 100% favor from the tai bwo wannai people. Stuff like that.

That was my post on a topic before the acevment diary came out. How uncany is that?