:: The Achievement Diary ::

p0nd3r4

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got practically everything done except exchanging gems for a Machete - Can't get a Gout Tuber!
Why would you need a gout tuber for that? :?

Worth alot of trading sticks I think :o

Good thing I have over 200 shilo gems in bank :)

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Shilo gems and gnome cocktails are worth much more trading stiks as gout tubers are :)

And wow, 260k for onyx = cheaper fury :)

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

onyx260wl0.png

Heh.

EDIT: Dang, I almost forgot I have a fury myself -.- .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

With the gloves on, an Onyx only cost 260k TokKul (Compared to 300k). :o

when word gets out to fury crafters i think it will make them happy.

merchnts with existing furys.not so \' lol

tifsdac6mc.gif

With the gloves on, an Onyx only cost 260k TokKul (Compared to 300k). :o

when word gets out to fury crafters i think it will make them happy.

merchnts with existing furys.not so \' lol

I should think the merchants will be the happy ones, while they can get the gem cheaper, and people dont realise this so they can sell on for full, as a fury crafter I always just take a cut, nice income for me, without the hassle of getting tokkul.

there are no stupid questions

just way too many inquisitive idiots

balance is scary to people who like things easy for them

Utopianflame.png

Level 1 gloves have +1 in all att and def bonuses, and +1 str too.

And you get an antique lamp, hoorah!

Was already posted :wink:

And... never knew you were tif, fought you at the fight pits today.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

anyone closing in on having finished both the easy and medium, or in any ways know what the medium reward is? :P wanna see how long left to wait to know hard mining area :P

It would be interesting to know how high the agility exp bonus will be. Maybe it'll be better exp than wilderness course?

Unless somebody's gotten a fruit tree growing already in Brimhaven, it'll take at least 12 hours for people to finish the medium task...=P

Stupid 100 combat requirement (89 combat 4 lyphe).

I'll make do with the easy/medium ones then, I guess.

NO MERCH - NO PEST CONTROL - NO SOUL WARS

Lowest combat (only sub-90) on the TIF high scores list

mr_ph3r.png

8inagility.jpg

mr_ph3r.png

Unless somebody's gotten a fruit tree growing already in Brimhaven, it'll take at least 12 hours for people to finish the medium task...=P

'

pineapple good enough or? :P if it is i might go try :P but don't wanna have to do all the easy ones either:P

The achievement thing says "any fruit tree", so it should be good as long as it isn't dead...=D

EDIT: I have a tree planted and almost all the other mediums done - in 11 hours, I'll be able to tell you what the reward is. XD

mr_ph3r.png

8inagility.jpg

mr_ph3r.png

It would be interesting to know how high the agility exp bonus will be. Maybe it'll be better exp than wilderness course?

Doubtful, but quite a possibility. I really hope that your right though. The only fun place to train agility is in the agility arena, if it comes reasonably close/surpasses the experience of the wilderness course or even ape atoll course. Well, dang, this could be a life-altering update for agility! :D

not true, I heard sombody say that they already had a tree growing there and because they had not checked it at all yet, when they did and it said it was a healthy tree, they got the achivement

not true, I heard sombody say that they already had a tree growing there and because they had not checked it at all yet, when they did and it said it was a healthy tree, they got the achivement

Yes thats correct! I had a pineapple tree there that i hadnt checked before the update. I checked it and got the achievement \'

"Unless somebody's got a fruit tree growing already in Brimhaven..."

mr_ph3r.png

8inagility.jpg

mr_ph3r.png

I was moaning this morning that my palm tree had been growing for an awfuly long time and wasn't finished yet.

I guess when I get home that will prove to be a good thing :D

Ajc100.png

I've done all the tasks now except for growing a healthy fruit tree and defeated a Ket-Zek. Im taking a break for a while before I go and slaughter the Ket guy. Then i'm facing a long wait for my tree to grow :(

I'll get pics of glove stats and rewards once i've completed it all.

dyxf2t.png

Lol at jagex:

Finally, you'll find that the minimap icon for general stores has been changed. It used to represent a pot of flour. It's been pointed out to us that general stores don't usually stock pots of flour, so the icon now resembles an empty pot. Please try to contain your excitement.

whahaha ^^

Anyways I'm f2p so :(

But I'm looking forward to hearing what the rewards are, and some of the hard achievements are really easy "craft a nature rune" -.-